What's new

Zarwan Bhai getting popular in local press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I guess he got his 15 seconds of fame lol and what person puts in their bio they are member of PDF

Dervish's mind their own business instead of prodding others in the manner that Zarvan did, unless, there is a lesson which can help that person.
Read about dervish's like Auliya karam and their lives, you will understand.

Tell me, are you a lesser Muslim?
who are we to decide.

Dervish's mind their own business instead of prodding others in the manner that Zarvan did, unless, there is a lesson which can help that person.
Read about dervish's like Auliya karam and their lives, you will understand.

who are we to decide.

Surely he was trying to teach the actress :D some good manners

Even if i dont Trust Zarvans Inside Sources
He is right on this

We should create a threat of wall of fame thread
We had Mastan Khan now Zarvan Khan

who are we to decide.
Well, a fella who is living in country where all the things he points finges to in Pakistan are taken as normal. In UK we have gays, lesbians openly touted, alcohol on sale at every street corner, semi-nudity and or dressed provocatively is everyday thing. With all this going on I conclude the said poster @Path-Finder shine as a Muslim has not been reduced ~ thus my referance to 'are you lesser Muslim'.

In short if he still is a good Muslim why does he think people in Pakistan also can't handle what he handles everyday? Or is he special?

Well, a fella who is living in country where all the things he points finges to in Pakistan are taken as normal. In UK we have gays, lesbians openly touted, alcohol on sale at every street corner, semi-nudity and or dressed provocatively is everyday thing. With all this going on I conclude the said poster @Path-Finder shine as a Muslim has not been reduced ~ thus my referance to 'are you lesser Muslim'.
Happens the same in Australia :enjoy:
I hope i'm still shining too :laugh:

In short if he still is a good Muslim why does he think people in Pakistan also can't handle what he handles everyday? Or is he special?
he is just messing around with you..............like me:chilli:

Nope. You are being exposed to far worse then what Zarvan is complaning about.

• gays
  • lesbians
  • semi-naked women
  • alcohol on sale everywhere
Man your doomed. Move out and head back to Islamic Pakistan to protect your shine as a Muslim.
Am i not allowed to stand my ground ? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom