What's new

Zartaj Gul’s sister appointed Director NACTA

Negativity was all around me took out some time and have some new goal ahead of me Allah se dua karein apne maqsaf mein kamyab ho jaon

inshallah.

tension na liya kar. chiknahat khatam hojaegi lol

any way on topic you support nepotism ?
Not at all!

However, I support my country! I am hopeful it is headed the right way...I am optimistic we gave someone else a chance though late....Coz same tried people gave us same rejected results! So a change was needed, we got it...Now up to us how we cash it in!

Kya jahalat hai yay? I would make for a better director NACTA then her , What a f***ing joke , What the ****

From Grade 19 to Grade 19....

I hope that your post is a mistake and not an intentional lie just for the sake of PTI. She was in Grade-18 and NOT in Grade-19!

It is a damn shame that she is posted to NACTA, a strategically important organization, without merit, experience or qualification. It is even more shameful that people are defending this move.

I hope that your post is a mistake and not an intentional lie just for the sake of PTI. She was in Grade-18 and NOT in Grade-19!

It is a damn shame that she is posted to NACTA, a strategically important organization, without merit, experience or qualification. It is even more shameful that people are defending this move.

My bad. Asst Prof is indeed Grade 18.

As per the NACTA release she is indeed qualified though...as for merit and other shebang, God knows.

I dont know why people are making such a big fuss out of it....guys its completely normal for a person working in one govt dept to go on deputation to another dept...it is not permanent posting....period of deputation varies from 3 to 5 years but ultimately on the completion of that time period the person in question has to come back and join his or her parent dept

Perhaps, in your enthusiasm, your failed the concept of deputation. An organization only invites a resource from another Govt organization, on deputation, for special assignment based on skills or expertise not available within the inviting organization itself.

In this instance, there is neither any precedence nor any justification to merit requirement of the skills of a teacher for NACTA. This is condemn-able in any form even as regular business, that it is done by a sitting PTI minister is step more.

so assignments from one department to a completely different department is ok?
from Lahore College for Women to NACTA

but wait, its PTI, so I think its okay

p.s Assistant Professor is grade 18

Mere bhai, people from IRS and OMG are also in NACTA, to woh bhi ab ghalat hai? NACTA isn't all hurr durr hung ho guns blazing...

She has been posted to the research wing, for CT analysis. That's what her PhD is in as well from what I have read.

She may very well have been chosen on sifarish or whatnot, I damn care, but at least get your facts right and don't A) Distort them, or B) Choose to deliberately ignore them.

A person going from a university to NACTA, not out of the ordinary.

Sparta main aesi zheni mareez wali harkat karnay walay ko paidaish kay kuch lamhay baad he ghaerai main phaink diya jata tha,

well you can hope this College Professor knows the 5th Gen Hybrid war.

maybe she is the Amazon warrior or something.

we are under imposed war you know.

Mehwish Hayat for NAB Chairman. Say it with me

where is DJ Butt

Not at all!

However, I support my country! I am hopeful it is headed the right way...I am optimistic we gave someone else a chance though late....Coz same tried people gave us same rejected results! So a change was needed, we got it...Now up to us how we cash it in!
We can be optimist because we are not living in Pakistan. What changes or reforms in education/healthcare/police/judicial/ economic you have witnessed so far ? I do see that life is getting more harder for poor people and there is sill no plan or economic road map for current economic crisis in Pakistan. I am also happy that someone has challenged two party system in Pakistan but if problem of common man stay the same( or get worse) then they will not buy this fake slogan of change and will bring those tried and tested people again so time is running out for IK and they should not do the same things for which they blamed others and nepotism was one of them

We can be optimist because we are not living in Pakistan
Actually I am!
What changes or reforms in education/healthcare/police/judicial/ economic you have witnessed so far ?
Nothing
I do see that life is getting more harder for poor people and there is sill no plan or economic road map for current economic crisis in Pakistan.
You only see it now? The difficulty has been piling on for years now! Every year was tougher! And now we have to pay back loans ....it is accumulated effect! When was it getting "better"?

I am also happy that someone has challenged two party system in Pakistan but if problem of common man stay the same( or get worse) then they will not buy this fake slogan of change and will bring those tried and tested people again so time is running out for IK and they should not do the same things for which they blamed others and nepotism was one of them
I agree!

Back
Top Bottom