What's new

PM Imran Khan gives a blow to Zartaj Gul over her letter regarding her sister appointment in NACTA

Yet you can see the future under martial law.
How do you know that declaration of bankruptcy will lead to something better?

because it can only get better.

you do realize people have the money and government does not.

instead of turning Black money into white and giving NRO. do something useful in life

because it can only get better.

you do realize people have the money and government does not.

instead of turning Black money into white and giving NRO. do something useful in life
Weren't you crying about people getting poorer?
Do you think people will declare their assets and wealth if asked nicely?
Or do you think this can be investigated properly using the institutions filled with people who are in those positions thanks to corruption or courtesy of pmln and pppp?
Or should they kick all those corrupt people out and hire new "honest" people and the conduct the investigation into these matters?
And that should have been done by now.... All traces of pmln and pppp corruption should have been erased from the LEAs in less than a year..... Nice .... You are certainly a very bright individual. Please send me your address so i could send you some flowers with a thank you card for your genius ideas.

1985488-zartajgulx-1559467914-605-640x480.jpg

Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed Minister of State for Climate Change Zartaj Gul Wazir to withdraw a letter penned to the National Counter-Terrorism Authority (Nacta) for the appointment of her sister Shabnam Gul.

In a tweet, senior Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Naeemul Haque said the prime minister had made it clear that “no one in the PTI govt can promote their relatives or friends by using their positions.”

He said PM Imran was strongly opposed to such nepotistic practices and such a move was “against the ethics of PTI which has always opposed nepotism.”

Meanwhile, according to Express News, Nacta has clarified that Shabnam Gul’s appointment was solely on the basis of merit.

Terrorist incidents drop by 21% in 2018: NACTA

As per the report, another Nacta director explained that 12 federal and provincial officers between grades 17 and 19 had submitted applications for deputation.

He said Shabnam was among six shortlisted candidates and her appointment was then confirmed by a four-member committee.

Rejecting all media reports as baseless, the official asserted that Shabnam’s services were being sought on merit.

A Grade 18 officer, Shabnam Gul was serving as assistant professor at Lahore College for Women University (LCWU). Her appointment as a Grade 19 director in Nacta is on deputation for three years.

The announcement of her appointment as Nacta director came in for severe criticism from journalists and citizens.

All through Saturday, social media remained abuzz with comments on the manner of Shabnam’s appointment as pictures of the letter sent by Zartaj Gul did the rounds on Twitter and other platforms.

very important post and it was correct measure by ik. it seems some people in lower rank want picnic of post in pti.

Her sister is also accused of using a plagiarized thesis for her Ph.D.

Jao yaar.. zankhay wali harkatain kartay ho.. kabhi girebaan phartay ho, kabhi shikayatain laga kar daantain parwatay ho..

itna dheet ho kay kuch kaam nahi ata. isper Ghor karlo.

you spread Propaganda about my faith and my nationality.

its not trolling what you do. its fayyaz chauhan liaquat amir and talal chowdary.

all because i oppose GoP. otherwise it was all fine till August 26 2018.

for shame !!

qibla o kaaba aaj tu izhaar e tarnum ma bhoot josh haa

thak chuki hai ummat e Pakistan jhoot farayab munafiqat se.

me sirf dekhte khoon kharabay ka afsos kar sakta hon or apne liye maafi maang sakta hon

its not trolling what you do. its fayyaz chauhan liaquat amir and talal chowdary.

for shame !!

thak chuki hai ummat e Pakistan jhoot farayab munafiqat se.

me sirf dekhte khoon kharabay ka afsos kar sakta hon or apne liye maafi maang sakta hon
ap sotta ko jagga sakta haan.... magar jagta howa ko nahi jaga sakta ... laga rahiya .. iska lia umer - e - khizar bhi kafi nahi .

ap sotta ko jagga sakta haan.... magar jagta howa ko nahi jaga sakta ... laga rahiya .. iska lia umer - e - khizar bhi kafi nahi .

jab tak emaan se hain lagay rahenge. baqi allah ki marzi .atleast kaghzi karwai to pori hogi akhirat kay parchay me. baqi shughal mela laga rehna chaiye tameez ke daman thamay

for shame !!
Sharam karo main ne kaunsa propaganda Kia hai? Apni besharam posts khud dekho aur faisla karo..

Aur zankhon wali harkatain chhor do.. har waqt rona dhona shikayatain lagana acha nahi lagta.

jab tak emaan se hain lagay rahenge. baqi allah ki marzi .atleast kaghzi karwai to pori hogi akhirat kay parchay me. baqi shughal mela laga rehna chaiye tameez ke daman thamay
kaghzi karwai........................... lol

Sharam karo main ne kaunsa propaganda Kia hai? Apni besharam posts khud dekho aur faisla karo..

Aur zankhon wali harkatain chhor do.. har waqt rona dhona shikayatain lagana acha nahi lagta.

guccha?

kaghzi karwai........................... lol

han karaman katibeen digital history bhi rakhte honge.

akhir likha hua afzal hai

bohat masail hain janaab kia karen

Back
Top Bottom