What's new

Zartaj Gul’s sister appointed Director NACTA

LOL you have no idea about his influece, status @ global level... not every kuta billa allowed to speak @ Big international forums unlike stop by someone .....you'r not allowed to speak because you're "Charged under corruptions" globally

ghar pe butt bana kar rakh le bhai itna jazbaati kyon horaha hai

From Grade 19 to Grade 19....
so assignments from one department to a completely different department is ok?
from Lahore College for Women to NACTA

but wait, its PTI, so I think its okay

p.s Assistant Professor is grade 18

LOL you have no idea about his influece, status @ global level... not every kuta billa allowed to speak @ Big international forums unlike stop by someone .....you'r not allowed to speak because you're "Charged under corruptions" globally
I am sorry for you but ab bhe waqat hai shaksiyat parasti chor dou.
He is nothing more then a struggling politician from a third world country which is sitting on verge of political and economical collapse.He is known for bragging and U-Turns.

What was the qualification of Nawaz Sharif to become even a minsiter ???
what was the qualification of Asif ali Zardati to become a president even a party head??
What was the qualification of Maryam to become a party head ???
Dont defend this move. This has got to stop

degree in political sciences from UK!
So,does bibi was having and remember that Dar was educated much more then IK and his cabinet members.Two wrongs don't make a right:rolleyes:
What about the other guy,Ch Fawad:lol:

I dont know why people are making such a big fuss out of it....guys its completely normal for a person working in one govt dept to go on deputation to another dept...it is not permanent posting....period of deputation varies from 3 to 5 years but ultimately on the completion of that time period the person in question has to come back and join his or her parent dept

Sack Zartaj Gul and officials in interior ministry for nepotism.

I dont know why people are making such a big fuss out of it....guys its completely normal for a person working in one govt dept to go on deputation to another dept...it is not permanent posting....period of deputation varies from 3 to 5 years but ultimately on the completion of that time period the person in question has to come back and join his or her parent dept
What exactly she gonna do over there. Gonna teach NACTA officers and on return sharing with her students.

Its a matter of security, we need experience people who knows how to deal with security.

What exactly she gonna do over there. Gonna teach NACTA officers and on return sharing with her students.

Its a matter of security, we need experience people who knows how to deal with security.
That is a completely different discussion altogether but technically speaking you cannot bar any govt servant from going on deputation to a different dept...

Back
Top Bottom