What's new

45 senior Pakistani bureaucrats declare dual nationality

it is my belief. It is supported by Black Mamba's post that shows the pledge of allegiance. There is also a famous quote, "No one can serve two masters". Those who have dual citizenship have chosen to become a servant of a new master.
How many people is the Pakistani gov't pursuing in foreign lands for fraud, theft, absconding with funds or what not? Wonder where the loyalties of those people lay?

btw somebody here mentioned remittances. Remittances only impoverish the people who live in Pakistan. Major remitting nations...India, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico....all in poverty except China which became rich because of FDI and the transfer of factories and technology. You don't want remittances it is a form of invasion.
Who do you want to be richer in your nation? Those who build and create in Pakistan or those who serve and enrich some Arab in the ME or Dutch/Brit in the UK?

Man you are funny, I take it your words of wisdom don't apply to you Indian nationals living in the west.

Man you are funny, I take it your words of wisdom don't apply to you Indian nationals living in the west.
Apparently they do. Being traitor in India is a daily chore if you just observe and not disturb.

There is no patriotism in defending corrupt practices.

explain how having dual citizenship dual loyalty will enrich most Pakistanis, how remitting, serving and building cities for others (like Arabs) has enriched Pakistanis. We can see who the poor nations are. We can see the Arabs do NOTHING, had nothing, knew nothing where are they now? Same with the Israeli clowns, entertainers, show men (Groucho Marx, David Cross, watch Prince of Egypt to see who the show men are). Where are the Pakistanis or Indians for that matter?

thats all these basturds do, whenever they get an oppertunity for an international posting especially in european countries from day one their prime objective is to secure the nationality of that country. these basturds are selfish people, for me the when they are posted the family should not be allowed to accompany them.

all that money does is consume what Pakistanis in Pakistan wanted to consume. It is tantamount to theft and invasion because those who remit are servants of people other than Pakistani. Remittances are part of the reason people in Pakistan are poor while the do nothings in many other nations are rich and their servants able to take and take.
top remitting nations are all in poverty except China which became rich because of FDI and the transfer of factories and technology not remittances.

i have nothing to say to you.

explain how having dual citizenship dual loyalty will enrich most Pakistanis, how remitting, serving and building cities for others (like Arabs) has enriched Pakistanis. We can see who the poor nations are. We can see the Arabs do NOTHING, had nothing, knew nothing where are they now? Same with the Israeli clowns, entertainers, show men (Groucho Marx, David Cross, watch Prince of Egypt to see who the show men are). Where are the Pakistanis or Indians for that matter?

So you are saying Indian working in the west or Arab country benefits India, but the same done by Pakistanis benefit the employers only.

i have nothing to say to you.

okay and here I more or less just said that if a nation wants workers those workers and their immediate family would have to get to become full citizens with a vested interest in the success of the nation. If not economy manipulating remittances would keep occurring.
Guess some people prefer the expat outsider or migrant worker life.

have a good day.

okay and here I more or less just said that if a nation wants workers those workers and their immediate family would have to get to become full citizens with a vested interest in the success of the nation. If not economy manipulating remittances would keep occurring.
Guess some people prefer the expat outsider or migrant worker life.

have a good day.

as i said, i have nothing to say to you.

Survey the army of ranks Major General and above !

This data would look like a cake :lol:
@Signalian hey dude, this chap may be wrong, but past record of Pakistan Army generals tells us the very same story. except for few gentlemen, almost everyone of them is out of Pakistan.

We urgently need a pest control of all the Londonis working as the Fifth column inside Pakistan.

All contributors on this platform who seem to voice there anger at dual national ( by birth) bureaucrats are displaying sign's of jealousy.
I'm sure that if they're offered a USA or European passport then it would be very difficult for them to refuse.

What traitors ? If they are citizens of another country by birth (born to Pakistani parents) and came back to Pakistan to serve the country of their parents than what's the harm ? Instead we should ban officials and start inquiries about those officials who were born here, raised here, and than during service took nationality of another country.

I was once flying from Karachi, immigration official checking my passport was wearing Canadian flag on his white uniform..... i swear on this.
Unlike rest of the sheep, i reacted and asked him question, why is he wearing Canadian flag on uniform of Pakistan security apparatus, in reply he threatened me, so i moved on.
We urgently need a pest control of all the Londonis working as the Fifth column inside Pakistan.

Who knows one of the Londoner prove to be Khumeni of Pakistan!

Also morally. How selfish of them

Why is it selfish? Dual Nationality offers benefits which Pakistani Nationality does not, then what is the harm is acquiring it?
yeah. i think some people dont know how much money dual nationalities are sending back to Pakistan. i know a guy whose wife is British Pakistani. she has sent multiple crores back to Pakistan recently to help poor girls get married and just donations to charity and stuff.

It is the nonsense fed to ignorant that Dual Citizens are somehow traitors; whereas in reality Dual Citizens are some of the largest contributors to countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, India etc.

Technically you cannot - If you are a US citizen, you swore an oath(unless that has no meaning to that person) to disregard all previous loyalties. In other words, when its time to choose you choose the United States ; by being dual nationals and in these government positions, they are shirking both oaths.

Still, the US allows dual citizenship under certain circumstances. For example, if a US citizen marries a foreign national, they can then acquire their spouse’s nationality. I’ve met countless people with US-Canadian citizenship and US-UK citizenship. So it’s legally possible.

Dual citizenship can be a can of worms.

ISLAMABAD – At least 45 senior government officials of grade-18 and above have declared their dual nationality after the Supreme Court had directed the Establishment Division to get details of civil servants having dual citizenship.

London best pest control

Last month, the Establishment Division issued a notification that said, “The honourable Supreme Court of Pakistan vide Order dated 17-01-2018 passed in CP No.3339&3340 of 20126 has directed to provide complete information as how many civil servants working in BS-17 and above in the federal as well provincial governments have the dual nationality”.
The Establishment Division presented details of dual national officials to the Supreme Court last week.
According to documents available with The Nation, most of the dual national bureaucrats belong to Punjab education sector.
The list includes five officers of the Pakistan Administrative Service. They are Secretary Human Rights Division Rabiya Javeri Agha (grade-22 officer) UK by birth, Additional Secretary Interior Division Sher Afghan Khan (grade-21) is a US national since 1980, Chief Executive Officer Karandaaz Pakistan Ali Sarfraz Hussain (grade-20) UK by birth, Muhammad Ajmal (grade-20), at the disposal of the Punjab government, is a Canadian national since 2016, Muhammad Aslam Rao (grade-18), whose services are at the disposal of the Punjab government, is a UK national since 1999.
Four officers of Police Service of Pakistan include Secretary Narcotics Control Division Iqbal Muhammad (grade-22) is a Canadian national since 2001, Additional IGP Punjab Syed Ejaz Hussain Shah (grade-21), is a Canadian national since 2002, DIG/Intelligence Special Branch government of Punjab Zaeem Iqbal Shiekh (grade-20), is a British national since 1987 while SSP headquarters Farooqabad Punjab Hamayun Masood Sandhu (grade-19) has applied for Canadian nationality on February 1, 2018.
Similarly, 32 officers of the Punjab government from grade-17 to grade-19 have dual nationality of different countries. They are Deputy Director Agriculture Jhelum Muhammad Aslam, a Canadian national,
Deputy Director Agriculture Muhammad Asif, a Canadian national, Assistant Director Agriculture Muahmmad Ashiq, a Canadian, Water Management Training Institute Agriculture Engineer Tariq Maqsood, a Canada national, Member Engireening-1, CMIT Tanveer Raza Sahoo, a US national and a Canadian national, Director Agriculture Communication and Works Department Lahore Saleem- ur-Rehman, a Canadian national, Director Agriculture Communication and Works Department Lahore Muhammad Nasim, a Canadian national, Deputy Director Agriculture Communication and Works Department Lahore Sumaira Jameel, a Canadian national, Executive Engineer Communication and Works Department Mianwali Ali Nawaz Khan, a British national, Section Officer Excise Taxation and Narcotics Muhammad Iftikhar, a US national, Murray College Sialkot Associate Prof Dr Qaser Rasheed, a Canadian national, Government College Women Gulberg Lahore Associate Prof Sanyi Tariq, a Canadian national, Associate Professor Government Degree College for Women Wapda Town Lahore Mrs Nabeel Nasir, a Canadian national, AP Government PG College for Women, Cooper Road Lahore Dr Syeda Humma Tirmzi, a UK national, AP Government PG College for Women, Cooper Road Lahore Mrs Rehana Mansoor Cheema, an Australian national, Government Degree College for Boys Kahna Nau Lahore Mansoor Ahmed Butt, a Canadian national, Assistant Director GDA Gujranwala Sajid Muzzafar, a Canadian national, Executive Engineer Jampur Construction Division DG Khan Javed Iqbal, a Canadian national, Executive Engineer PIU Nasrullah Dogar, a Canadian national, Executive Manager Lahore Raza ur Rehman Abbasi, a Canadian national, Reclamation Supervisor Jaranwala Akhtar Abbas Bukht, a Canadian national, SDO/ADO P&R Zone Lahore Muhammad Asif, a Canadian national, Medical Officer DDHO Kasur Mansoor Ashraf, a US national and Medical Officer Mian Muhammad, a Canadian national.
Similarly, Senior Medical Officer Dr Aftab Ahmed Alvi, a US national, Women Medical Officer RHC Sahuka District Vehari Nabihah Aslam, a British national, Medical Officer Burewala Dr Adnan Ziaullah, a French national, SeniorHeadmistress Kokab Ali, a Canadian national, Senior Special Education Teacher Sahiwal Tahira Naseem, a Canadian national, Consultant Hematologist Sumaira Amin, a Canadian national, Consultant Cardiac Surgeon Khawaja Muhammad Nadeem, a national of Ireland and Assistant Prof Muhammad Tauqeer Akhtar has Ireland nationality.
Similarly, Secretary Ministry Human Rights Samaira Nazir, Director General National Language Promotion Department Iftikhar Arif and a senior officer of the Federal Board of Revenue have also declared their dual nationality.
chaloo chaloo Canada chaloo.. @xyxmt

Back
Top Bottom