What's new

Zartaj Gul’s sister appointed Director NACTA

This is true that most of our MNAs are corrupt. Be it they from Pml n, ppp or PTI. Yes PTI aswell, they do not have a laundry machine which can clean all the corrupt politicians as claimed by their followers. The main problem is how did these politicians become big shots. They came through a system which only allows you to come to the top if your corrupt and a snake, you need big bucks and we all know they don't earn it and it only comes through bribery, favouritism and kickbacks.

Unless you have popular revolutionary support or support from hidden forces.

Imran Khan can still bring a big change if he makes our institutes stronger and bring reforms. He can for a change sack all the incompetent people in charge and bring a new honest leadership, it doesn't mean they have to PTI people but educated technocratic people. These people will make sure the institutes are run affectively.

I am still waiting for Imran khan to bring in major reforms and new competent people in our institutes

Zardari was far far better leader than this liar he is silent harami zardari slogan was you eat let me eat too this imran is going to take every flesh from bones of poor and satisfy these harami people like zartag etc

Imran khan is vulture he will mark end of pakistan

This is a new pakistan

As expected for question 2, she is a PhD holder with research papers in CT. I've seen some links saying her PhD was plagiarized and whatnot, but lemme dig into it further.

In the meanwhile, I'll try and get an inside scoop as well on this. ;)
sir ji here is the link

https://www.dawn.com/news/232687/pu-disqualifies-two-researchers
LAHORE, Feb 12: The Punjab University has disqualified its two researchers for teaching job in future in the varsity besides canceling one researcher’s studentship for M.Phil on charges of plagiarism.
It is learnt that the PU had received a complaint from Saeed Asad, social welfare officer in the social welfare and women development department, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, that two researchers, Shabnam Gul and Andleeb Sabra of the Department of Kashmir Studies, University Oriental College, had allegedly plagiarised from his MA in Kashmiryat thesis titled, “K. H. Khursheed, life and services” and from his research paper “Political parties of Kashmir” in their joint plagiarised book titled: “Tarikh-i-Kashmir-1947 to date” published by Farooq Sons, Lahore, in 2006.

@Mav3rick hope this answers your question

Mine wasn't a question, it was a conclusion. I am in Government service and I am more aware of what deputation is and what NACTA's requirements are. And even if we ignore that, there is no justification for posting an 18-Grade officer against a 19-Grade position; whenever and wherever this happens, it is beyond regular business rules.

Besides, what you are repeatedly failing to understand is the fact that teachers have a specific mindset, experience and expertise. NACTA is a strategic organization which requires resources with expertise and experience related to Counter-Terrorism or Co-ordination amongst other agencies.

Most specifically, Madina ki Riyasat mai yeh hota tha?

FYI, the US and all those role model countries employ numerous academics and professors in such fields to study criminology and establish CT models.Nothing new.

Yes they do and it is the public & private coordination and cooperation due to which the US is such a Super Power for the past many decades. However, the catch here is that the US had to establish an academic system with research and development before starting this collaboration. We do not have such a system in place as of yet, in our academic circles. Perhaps in private circles, we may have experience and expertise but not in the academic circles.

I particularly think that the Military cannot think out of the box, they are trained and groomed in such a way that they are unable to think out of their comfort box for which there is an absolute necessity to include public contractors for those out of the box solutions and ideas. But again, we need a functioning system before that can happen.

61802740_504782770261526_2936600613519097856_n.jpg

61997798_504782806928189_589319811373203456_n.jpg

61589060_504782836928186_2766849418488446976_n.jpg

61505334_504782866928183_8515035889980669952_n.jpg

to ye thi wo tabdeeli janab ? ab school teacher mulk ke anti terror agency main director lageen gay .
Why you jealous ?

Every good looking lady must be in PTI and her relatives if beautiful too either boy or girl must be in important posts.

Kiya Vazeer e azam ko itna bhi haq nahien :enjoy:

This thread is "SAD" , i don't know whether I should be laughing, worried or crying. i think 90% of people who have commented in this thread have no clue on how things have worked in past for these departments. Most of them here are just commenting out of hatred for a particular party.

If someone wants to understand this Case, they need to read how this Authority came into existence. What controversies this department has been involved in. Why there was conflict of interest b/w NCMC at MoI & NACTA.
Why Officials started questioning existence of NACTA and whether it should be abolished.
What resources in terms of Finance & Manpower are at it's disposal. in FY 2018 NACTA had demanded a budget of 1.406Bil ruppees while it only got Rs170mil, year before that they received Rs 148mil.

NACTA's own employees are merely 50-60 i believe, when it was formed it had a staff of 30 employees which included clerks, Naib Qasid, Driver etc.
with no building of it's own, a floor at NPB was allocated to house NACTA officials so they could carryout their administrative work.

In 2015 a recruitment drive was held for Various vacancies at NACTA that included Director, DD, AD seats. Clouded by mismanagement of the invigilators and absence of a proper examination regime, recruitment drive became center of controversy. The then MoI - Ch.Nisar assured the candidates that there will be no nepotism and all be done in accordance with Merit. Well reputed and professional candidates in their early thirties were selected for interviews for the post of Director & DD. It is to be added that Vacancy required individuals with 5 years post qualification experience in any organization - it was not limited to Intelligence role. Many bankers, Researchers, PhD scholars attended the interview and many of them had very positive feedback from the then National Coordinator and other Members on the Interview Panel. They waited to hear back from the Authority for few months until one day news was published that the vacancies have been cancelled.

In 2017 they again started the recruitment drive but with no explaination that phase was cancelled too.

In 2018 they held two separate recruitment drives, exam for one of this was held directly by NACTA officials as this was for appointments at JID while the second phase was managed by PTS - an independent testing body.

Interviews were held for candidates to be appointed at JID, all candidates await their turn for interview at NPB building till an individual shows in a hallway accompanied by a senior ranked Military officice - had a star or two on his chest. Individual was given a chance to present himself to the Interview panel - out of turn. a month down the road, few candidates received ADR - to present their documents and after that it all went mmmmmm....to this day no one heard anything back from NACTA.

Now with all these stories narrated above, one wonders what are it's resources. NACTA only last year shifted to it's new building in Abpara next to our ISI's HQ.
DDG for NACTA are Major Gen - active duty and (r). pulled from ISI or rather I say "PUSHED" :D

Director CVE is a retiree from FIA Organized Crime wing or was it White Collar Crime wing :what: , back in the days he was shot in the leg at a court hearing by unnamed assailants. More of his family members are in Establishment Division & other places.

NACTA is highly influenced by Military officials and bureaucracy, everyone pushes their own agenda. If it was upto Military, entire authority will be a sister organization of ISI, if it was upto Bureaucracy on deputation they would have made a Civil Service Group out of it.

So in the middle of this all, am not surprised with the news because it's not the first time. There was a talk of abolishing this authority all together and keeping it Kosher at MoI - re-establishing the NCMC.

What was the qualification of Nawaz Sharif to become even a minsiter ???
what was the qualification of Asif ali Zardati to become a president even a party head??
What was the qualification of Maryam to become a party head ???

Assholes will be assholes mate.
Hypocricy and jahalat is in abundant in our people.

Mine wasn't a question, it was a conclusion. I am in Government service and I am more aware of what deputation is and what NACTA's requirements are. And even if we ignore that, there is no justification for posting an 18-Grade officer against a 19-Grade position; whenever and wherever this happens, it is beyond regular business rules.

Besides, what you are repeatedly failing to understand is the fact that teachers have a specific mindset, experience and expertise. NACTA is a strategic organization which requires resources with expertise and experience related to Counter-Terrorism or Co-ordination amongst other agencies.

Most specifically, Madina ki Riyasat mai yeh hota tha?

Yes they do and it is the public & private coordination and cooperation due to which the US is such a Super Power for the past many decades. However, the catch here is that the US had to establish an academic system with research and development before starting this collaboration. We do not have such a system in place as of yet, in our academic circles. Perhaps in private circles, we may have experience and expertise but not in the academic circles.

I particularly think that the Military cannot think out of the box, they are trained and groomed in such a way that they are unable to think out of their comfort box for which there is an absolute necessity to include public contractors for those out of the box solutions and ideas. But again, we need a functioning system before that can happen.
You wasting your time to post in details, few lines enough or who have active brain cells even acknowledge this is wrong.
Not surprised few hardcore Ptian still supporting it with Fazool wahayat logics.

In a country where the sheer volume of research papers is valued over actual research, there is still a long way to go to achieve such an academic system.

I started this yip yap because I thought you would do the same
I had no damn idea that this would end in a civilized discussion

I don't engage in yip yap :P

I started this yip yap because I thought you would do the same
I had no damn idea that this would end in a civilized discussion

All I'm saying is, posting of a teacher from an educational institute to NACTA (or from other departments for that matter), isn't out of the norm.

I'm not even debating the posting of a minister's sister to the department. That may very well have been nepotism or whatnot, which is indeed a shame.

They are 2 different things. Wrap your head around it.

Back
Top Bottom