What's new

Zardari Looking To Replace Kayani?

its what we call "MAKAFAT-e-AMMAL", just belive me on this , yesterday when , there was a holdup , going on near GHQ, COAS & ISI cheif , went to meet PRESIDENT ZARDARI & PM GILANI, for the frist time i , had seen gen . KIYANI was looking nerveous, & both president & pm , were looking prety confident & happy!;)
that was a video clip , aired by DUNIYA TV, at that very momnt , i thought that, there was something , in that meeting , which made COAS , nerveous!:agree::eek:
now, as a sole hatter of this so CALLED "DEMOCRAZY" , i would like to remind you peoples, that it was GEN .KIYANI who, did trun his back to GEN.musharaf at the real time of need even wht he did was in the best intersts of the nation from his view but still its called "TRUNNING YOUR BACK TO YOUR BOSS", i am prety much concerned , that some thing can happen suddenly , yes its right , that president ZARDARI , doesnt has much public support, right now, but still he has GODFATHER (CIA) , just standing besides him,& with the support of this "ANGEL OF HELL" , guys plz dont write him OFF?;)

I am not sure but some people when posting in the KLB thread did mention that the chief of the PAF and the chief of navy supported Ghadary. Now that is where the COAS might be nervous, and if the stories of X'e in Pakistan are true that the worse case scenario we might find the army trying to fight their way into the Presidential palace where there Ghadars being offered protection by these mercenaries.

President as Commander in Chief of Pakistan’s Armed forces has no doubt constitutional authority to sack any or all the Chiefs of the Forces. How it is done is the key question.

Army reacted on Oct 12, 1999 because they saw removal the Army Chief soon after the unceremonious removal of Gen. Jehangir Karamat; as a slap on the institutions' face.

Additionally the whole thing was handled very badly. In the typical Sharif Brother’s gung ho fashion, they tried to sack the Army Chief when he was in the air! I am sure had NS called Musharraf to his office and asked him to resign, chances are that Musharraf would have had little choice but to comply.

Easiest way for Zardari would be to wait until Kayani retires and appoint COAS of his choice, no matter whom. However, if Zardari attempts to dismiss Kayani in the fashion of Nawaz Sharif, which was more of an ambush than normal GHQ procedure; Army is likely to see it as an attack on the institution rather than on the person of Kayani and could react.

This is however purely hypothetical. Removing Army Chief when the country is fighting for survival tantamount to putting your backside in front of the flying arrow!!

President as Commander in Chief of Pakistan’s Armed forces has no doubt constitutional authority to sack any or all the Chiefs of the Forces. How it is done is the key question.

Army reacted on Oct 12, 1999 because they saw removal the Army Chief soon after the unceremonious removal of Gen. Jehangir Karamat; as a slap on the institutions' face.

Additionally the whole thing was handled very badly. In the typical Sharif Brother’s gung ho fashion, they tried to sack the Army Chief when he was in the air! I am sure had NS called Musharraf to his office and asked him to resign, chances are that Musharraf would have had little choice but to comply.

Easiest way for Zardari would be to wait until Kayani retires and appoint COAS of his choice, no matter whom. However, if Zardari attempts to dismiss Kayani in the fashion of Nawaz Sharif, which was more of an ambush than normal GHQ procedure; Army is likely to see it as an attack on the institution rather than on the person of Kayani and could react.

This is however purely hypothetical. Removing Army Chief when the country is fighting for survival tantamount to putting your backside in front of the flying arrow!!

It will be a similar scenario when in 65 GHQ removed Akhtar Malik and bought in Yahya khan, and that caussed a a lot of confusion. And thus Ghadari can make a similar mistake and bring in a Yes man and end up s(rewing up Pakistan which he is doing in any case.

MY, GUSS is NAWAZ SHARIF & CO, will be trying,to take the advantage of this situation, which is not loolking happening any way going in favour of NS, becauuse US admin seriously doubt ,in SHARIFs ability & they see him a old friend of O B L! ,so its prety much posible that ! they(PML n) will be sharing the pie , with G O zardari
dear sir, thats the main probleum here,, our polioticians , always bow & "salam" to $$?:lol::disagree:
i guss, whole thing is changing in ZARDARI's favours, if PRESIDENT ASK coas to , have a go in WAZIRISTAN, & FORGET , the matter of KLR bill , which is in the parliment, thn COAS dont have the choice , to ask more, because thn ZARDARI & co can call back to PAPA OBAMA TO tell the gen.kiyani to show his commitment of "DEMOCRAZY", BY ACCEPTING DEMOCRRATICLY ACCCEPTED DECICION of the parliment in favour of KLR bill, then i guss our COAS they would be in great preasure, from UNCLE SAM, UNCLE TOM!:angry:
SO, THERE for! its a dark corner , where a TIGER(coas) has beeen putin ?:angry::smokin:
SO, thats why we should not support "DEMOCRAZY"!

Mr. President would be stupid if he did this. But, we all know him, don't we?

Mr. President would be stupid if he did this. But, we all know him, don't we?

BELIVE ME, he acts like a sttupid , but he is a legend , when it comes to $$$, with that MUCH of MONEY in his HANDS, who you think , will take a stand in the parliment, which he & PM , were about to set as a fish market !:rofl:
let see , who will get , how much?& thats it!;)
thats called the"DEMOCRAZY" , which our dear COAS, supported in the past against , a dictator ? GEN .MUSHARAF!:eek::lol:

People of Pakistan will be on the roads and marching towards the president house if zardari was to fire the most Brave Professional and Commited General in the known history of Pakistan.

Army is our last line of defence. US and stooge Mr Z and company will try there best to discredit our Beloved General but no one will belive there lies.

Mr Z is trying his best to destroy the instituions of Pakistan and pitting them against each other but people of pakistan are standing behind the Legislature and Army. The only weak link is the so called DEMOCRAZY feet lickers.:pakistan:

Yes as President, Zardari can fire and replace the COAS

But my money would be on the fact that can he really under the current environment?

The risk for Zardari and PPP government is too great

People of Pakistan will be on the roads and marching towards the president house if zardari was to fire the most Brave Professional and Commited General in the known history of Pakistan.

Army is our last line of defence. US and stooge Mr Z and company will try there best to discredit our Beloved General but no one will belive there lies.

Mr Z is trying his best to destroy the instituions of Pakistan and pitting them against each other but people of pakistan are standing behind the Legislature and Army. The only weak link is the so called DEMOCRAZY feet lickers.:pakistan:

d, STUDENT!
which peoples, you mean the peoples who were on the roads marching for the uphold of "democrazy & justiz" 2 years before?:cheesy:
Dear, its JUST you & me, or some others , like us, but rest assured , PPPP-Z , PMLn, MQM, ANP, & others would be in que to get thier share of US AID $$$ pie, from GOVERMENT OF ZARDARI shahib.:agree:;)
you know, MONEY WALKS & MONEY TALKS!

A person of the character of Zardari on the post of the President is already a shame for Pakistan and Pakistanis. While he may have constitutional powers, his credibility does not allow him send home a person how is better than him in each and every respect. Zardari is stupid to think that Americans will help him sending Kiyani home. Like the entire nation was behind Iftikhar Choudhry, this time the entire nation will be behind the Kiyani and this time this whole thing will end up with Zardari’s disgraceful departure from the President House. Zardari’s departure is already long overdue.

Back
Top Bottom