What's new

Zardari Looking To Replace Kayani?

This is typical argument which comes from person who has seen nothing but a military rule in Pakistan. Unfortunately this kind of theories popped during military dictator’s rule that “these generals” were the best and civilian rules are no match to them.

Their short sighted vision has put Pakistan in situation which today we feel very agonizing.

As soon as any civil rule comes, “invisible forces” come in action and these forces use their paid / benefited buddies in all spheres to create a atmosphere that these “idiot civil” are cause of every problem. Exactly same is happening now. These players float all different kind of stories everyday just to give impression that everything is going to hell.

All we see in our northern parts is a “golden product” of our short sighted military establishment. If some one has any doubt just watch interviews of Imtiaz Billa which explain every thing how these generals impose their personal agenda

sory to say!
plz give a name, beyond M.A.jinnah& nawab liaqat ali khan IN PAKISTANI "DAM DEMOCRATIC" historical rule!:azn::azn::azn:

This is typical argument which comes from person who has seen nothing but a military rule in Pakistan. Unfortunately this kind of theories popped during military dictator’s rule that “these generals” were the best and civilian rules are no match to them.

The comment comming from a libral fascist who has no stake in Pakistan hence a move to canada.

Their short sighted vision has put Pakistan in situation which today we feel very agonizing.

You vision was very long sighted so abandoned Pakistan. Where as i will live and die for my country.:pakistan:

As soon as any civil rule comes, “invisible forces” come in action and these forces use their paid / benefited buddies in all spheres to create a atmosphere that these “idiot civil” are cause of every problem. Exactly same is happening now. These players float all different kind of stories everyday just to give impression that everything is going to hell.

As soon as DEMOCRAZY coup detta backed by a so called will. Is Pakistan someones personal property?
Civilians are not idots. Sold out beggers i.e Mr Z and Company are idots and short sighted and cannot see past $$$.
we will stay in Pakistan and will fight for Pakistan :sniper: Come What May.

All we see in our northern parts is a “golden product” of our short sighted military establishment. If some one has any doubt just watch interviews of Imtiaz Billa which explain every thing how these generals impose their personal agenda

Our Brave Army lays there lives everyday for defending the motherland.
Yes I have a Personal Agenda and that agenda is defending my homeland.:pakistan:

Can Zardari make this change? Yes, it is the power given to the President as per our Constituion.

Should Zardari make this change? No, Gen. Kayani is well liked and respected in the armed forces and PA is in the middle of a war which may be impacted by a change in the command structure.

People will always have doubts about the Gen. who will replace Gen. Kayani and that is also not good for the country and its armed forces.

Would Zaradri face any problems? No, Zaradri has full support of the govts. in the US & UK plus CIA etc.

Kiyani is too powerful.In fact, i think he might one or two year extension from Parliament.

Would Zaradri face any problems? No, Zaradri has full support of the govts. in the US & UK plus CIA etc.

We the people of Pakistan will give Mr Z and company hell:sniper: before he can do a suicidal mission backed by US UK Israel Mossad Raw and CIA.:pakistan:

The comment comming from a libral fascist who has no stake in Pakistan hence a move to canada.

You vision was very long sighted so abandoned Pakistan. Where as i will live and die for my country.:pakistan:

As soon as DEMOCRAZY coup detta backed by a so called will. Is Pakistan someones personal property?
Civilians are not idots. Sold out beggers i.e Mr Z and Company are idots and short sighted and cannot see past $$$.

Yes I have a Personal Agenda and that agenda is defending my homeland.:pakistan:

MY very. DEAR student! sir
come on man, we dont know , WHO is WHO?
maybe SOME BODY GET HURT, either ZARDAI OR GILLANI, OR rehman mailk DONT SEND THEM THIER SALLARIES , which they often get cleaning the villas ?;):lol:

The risk for Zardari and PPP government is too great

They don't care because they see these risks as oportunities to say that our govt. was sacked prematurely by the army.

Risks are considered by the people who love Pakistan, like Musharraf did.

Kiyani is too powerful.In fact, i think he might one or two year extension from Parliament.

Kiyani is too powerful.
I GUSS, he was !

two year extension from Parliament.
"Parliament" in PAKISTAN . stands for buying . HORSES, dont you forget! also remember . it will be ZARDARI getting the $$$.;)
so watch out sir! wht you,talkin about?
:lol:

Wheather it is correct or not is not my point.

Isn't the president of pakistan holding all the authority as elected representative of people of pakistan.
He is within his rights to dismiss any general if they oppose the govt.

as long as he has proper justification and not figments of his imagination - as these politicians always do!

what you need is a crash course in the history of the recent past! maybe you were a little toddler during that time!

what you need is a crash course in the history of the recent past! maybe you were a little toddler during that time!

So my friend you want to say what is happening now is not the byproduct of Afghan Jihad which started by Gen Zia-i-Haq and all western counties supported that time

After that during BB’s era how Gen Aslam Baig interfered and tried to implement his own Afghan policy

How Gen Mushraff tried to convince whole world that he is only one who can handle these people but also supported these people through other ways.

sory to say!
plz give a name, beyond M.A.jinnah& nawab liaqat ali khan IN PAKISTANI "DAM DEMOCRATIC" historical rule!:azn::azn::azn:

Sorry to say but from Gen Eyub’s era how many civil rulers came and webs of conspiracies were netted by adventurous generals around them.

Our Brave Army lays there lives everyday for defending the motherland.

If someone lives here still talk about Pakistan then it does not mean that he has no stake in Pakistan. So if you apply your theory that I abandoned Pakistan what about those servicemen who came here and did huge investments from where the money came from I don’t want to say anything.

Here in Toronto some people from FC college started sort of “old boys” get-together. Majority of these people were army. Many of those live in million dollar houses. In one meeting when people were doing chit-chat few mentioned how they came here and what was actual source of income, after that those “few” were never invited to any meeting.

Pakistan is not anybody’s personal property but this applicable to all even for those “scared cows” who engineered election and have stolen peoples will.

If you think Pakistan is meant for Generals rule so every time they will not be lucky enough to escape unscratched like Mushraff.

Back
Top Bottom