What's new

Zaid Hamid's lecture in a Lahore Business College 21st March 2012

I think everytime a thread about Zaid Hamid pops up there are more Indians then Pakistani's. Obsession?

A country where your destiny is defined on the basis of what caste your born in, has more religous and cultural and tribal violence and segregation than any other, has more abortion rates of female unborns has more slums than any where else in the world. Has entertainers like shiv sena and RSS who talk about the ethnic cleansing of all people whom are not Hindu and how this century belongs to hindus in domminance of the world. Oh yeah, and these are the fundamentalist Hindus you will find openly in the indian goverment. Please refer to your own rubbish before talking about what zain hamid says or believes in.
Regarding Gazwa e hind, I,ve seen indians mock this a number of times on this forum. Please first refer to your own beliefs and the saffron ideology of your leaders before ( a greater india from burma to persia from sri lanka to tibet) you open your mouth.

A country where your destiny is defined on the basis of what caste your born in, has more religous and cultural and tribal violence and segregation than any other, has more abortion rates of female unborns has more slums than any where else in the world. Has entertainers like shiv sena and RSS who talk about the ethnic cleansing of all people whom are not Hindu and how this century belongs to hindus in domminance of the world. Oh yeah, and these are the fundamentalist Hindus you will find openly in the indian goverment. Please refer to your own rubbish before talking about what zain hamid says or believes in.
Regarding Gazwa e hind, I,ve seen indians mock this a number of times on this forum. Please first refer to your own beliefs and the saffron ideology of your leaders before ( a greater india from burma to persia from sri lanka to tibet) you open your mouth.

All said and done, we are not the ones who name their kids after looters and pillagers like Ghaznavi and Babur and Abdali and Taimoor-lang.

Even I will support him...:agree:

Not more than I do. :laugh:

HAHA
Hindustanis wishing they could vote in Pakistan
Thats a good one. :lol:

They already support Hitler wanna be, Modi in India. God knows who they would vote for in Pakistan.
Probably Hitler himself.

Keep your votes in India.
Pakistanis will decide who runs Pakistan.

I am hearing lot of times my friends from Pakistan talking about Shiva Sena , ethnic clensing etc - Now Where is Shiva Sena and Bal Thakre - they are not even in our waste baskets, See our religious minorities progressing A punjabi singh as our Prime Minister , We had lot of Muslims as our presidents, our defense minister is a Christian, just look at your place , when a christian or even an islam supported a christian lady they were killed and the killer is treated as a hero, check the daily cleansing in the name of different schools of islam ( that even prophet (pbuh) would have wept) , check how hindus & christians are trying to flee the country - I have never seen a presentation or lecture from Zaid Hamid that is not filled with his vengence to India , Vengence is good but he should have practical solutions and ideas -- to take pakistan to a better level in economy, job , infrastructure etc then filling his speach with hatread and illusions

Back
Top Bottom