What's new

Zaid Hamid will be back soon

:welcome::welcome::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yay::yay::yay:

I knew he would come back, he has to.

Other wise who would educate pakistanis about gazwa-e-hind, who would tell them their destiny. Who would make pakistanis realize rooohaaaani takat in them :P

I think india played key role for his release. Zaid hamid will again spread poison in mind and blind them under the shadow of religion.
Many illiterate people already fell in his trap.

really, How abt better people them him like Submarine Swamy and Arn0b Goswami?

Arnob is a loud mouth gasbag, Swamy OTOH is usually has done his homework and though doesn't bother to moderate his language, is usually right. He has played yeoman service in surfacing massive corruption of congress and to allies

Thanks To ALLAH that Zaid Uncle is safe
Hope we see him soon

Zamid hamid shud be allowed to publish videos from ksa jail or harem or wherever he is. With him out and with Hamid Gul also gone, we are sorely missing comedians.

Arnob is a loud mouth gasbag, Swamy OTOH is usually has done his homework and though doesn't bother to moderate his language, is usually right. He has played yeoman service in surfacing massive corruption of congress and to allies
lol u kidding mw son. Yr swami is the same dude who claimed that ISI is behind yr Nun's rapes a few months back.:rofl:

I can see him being usually right. This just goes on to show how much brain washed u people are.

Is he back yet....or is it just the rumour being spread by his supporters to save him from further humiliation in media?

Back
Top Bottom