What's new

Zaid Hamid will be back soon

That's good and bad for his enemies

Good he should do Umra before returning that will be huge slap on face of those who talk against him
Huge(r) slap on your face when this news turns out to be untrue....It's just from his own facebook, not from saudi authorities.

Saudis don't lash someone a 100 times during the trial...The trial was done, he was found guilty and sentenced. All of that is done, there's no way out for him...

:rofl: Are you ready for huge slap on your face Mr. Zarvan?
But that again , slaping on face is may be only permissable in laws of fake prophet yusuf

great so zaid hamid is coming back but all those TV talk shows will have to arrange a special "gaddi" for the great sipehsalaar of gazwa e hind after the love zaid hamid got from his ummah biradraan in saudia :D

:rofl: Are you ready for huge slap on your face Mr. Zarvan?
But that again , slaping on face is may be only permissable in laws of fake prophet yusuf
He has nothing to do with yusus some retarded Mullahs and their pets blame him and even Yusuf never claimed to be PROPHET

Well he tried his best to enter politics but failed. He is on a payroll of some foreign power ( i know i am inspired from Zaid Hamid). He will be back with a bang after few years out of scene.

Now he can officially call himself

"Al - LaL Topi Wala" he has earned his topi

He lived few months with Arabs

Oh Noooooooooo.....................................
...... I am sure he missed his horse lot for ghazwa hind .

Back
Top Bottom