What's new

Zaid Hamid will be back soon

My man.

He will ride down the kuffar lands with his heavy alien cavalry, which he formed an alliance with in SA, on the common grounds of hatred for kuffar hindis. So this SA incident was the best thing that has ever happened to him.

He must be feeling warrior-like on that kiraye ka ghoda :D

My man.

He will ride down the kuffar lands with his heavy alien cavalry, which he formed an alliance with in SA(we all know aliens are in SA), on the common grounds of hatred for kuffar hindis. So this SA incident was the best thing that has ever happened to him.

inspirational video- i so want to follow his lead for few meters in guzwa e hind -

Zaid Hamid brought the people of the subcontinent together........

inspirational video- i so want to follow his lead for few meters in guzwa e hind -

I can't understand why he's learning how to ride a horse, isn't gazwa e hind gonna have at least a tank like thing?

I can't understand why he's learning how to ride a horse, isn't gazwa e hind gonna have at least a tank like thing?

No, it's Zaid as the commander, alien heavy cav acting as the shock force, leprechaun archers, among many other incredible things.

edit

Also the spartan cast of the 300 movie will be there too.

Zaid Hamid brought the people of the subcontinent together........

after we nuke each other to oblivion only then his guzwa e hind will start on horse back-

nope impossible no jail can tolerate this much load of BS

still we don't need it take form us 200jf-17 800 alkhalid and 10bn$ cash keep him there :lol:
i have just read up on the guy and i find him very strange. if hypothetically he goes to Pakistan what will happen to him realistically

after we nuke each other to oblivion only then his guzwa e hind will start on horse back-

well argued but when we nuke each other....won't horse also die? :p: . I think only Einstein understood what would really happen:lol:

well argued but when we nuke each other....won't horse also die? :p: . I think only Einstein understood what would really happen:lol:

the end of times written in our religious text portraying the final battle between Muslim forces and Infidels for some reason are faught with swords - Amazing isnt it-

we didnt missed any .... hahhahaha
thats cause you have pound a penny of such nut jobs :haha:

like auria makbul jan , ahmed qureshi , hamid gul ect ect ... :omghaha:

Yay phir tumharay liyay beta 1 bhianak sapna hai per khair koi baat nahi ...
Tum bhi maze karro
hum to mazze kar hi rahe hain :dance3:

Comedy is not what he does it is ur media

We buy abram tank aur pak ki chuti kar denga what comedy and funny media u have and u search for hamid
but kuch bhi kaho no one comes close to zaid hamid when you look for anty india comedy with so much conviction and passion :sarcastic:

Akhir maan hi gae ke aap ko ISI se dar lagta hai. :lol:
wo kaath ke yodhha hote hain jo apne chalak dushman se nahi darte aur larai shuru hone se pehle hi usehaar jaate hain kyonki wo ye sochte hain unka dushman unki barabrri nahi ker sakta but we indians dont think or act like that thats why we fear your ISI more than your "atom bomb" and thats the main thing which gives us passion and conviction to fight it in the onli language it understands :devil: :sarcastic:

the end of times written in our religious text portraying the final battle between Muslim forces and Infidels for some reason are faught with swords - Amazing isnt it-

I don't thik there'll be infiden, muslims, Christians etc. either.....

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom