What's new

Zaid Hamid will be back soon

What covert operations? Lal-Topi Jamboora hamid did not have his white mule with him in Saudia. So he tried riding a camel instead; but the camel did not like garbage being piled on him and sent him for at toss. So now Zaid Hamid is working on a plan for Ghazwa-e-Oonth.
Lol the sarcasm was of out of this World.:D

Come back soon zahil hamid. I am missing his ... Saudiyo ki to shakle hi Hinduoo wali hain. yeh sab unki saajish thi. mujhe aise se soot kar rakh diya .. :rofl:
Baita jani kindly take some basic education beforing posting childish comments in roman.

i think we indians are missing real comedy deu to absence of zaid hamid my appeal to SA please send us owr comedian back :sarcastic:
Comedy is not what he does it is ur media

We buy abram tank aur pak ki chuti kar denga what comedy and funny media u have and u search for hamid

Some idiot fan boys want General Raheel Sharif to be the Field Marshall while some others want Zaid Hamid Zaman to be the President ! Looks like the lunatics have taken over the asylum !
Dear Sir - ager apki zuban unka naam lenay ki ghustakhi ker rehi hai to baraye karam ap say mere guzarish hai k unka pura naam sahi tateqay say moadabana andaz say lijiye.. Sir Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Some idiot fan boys want General Raheel Sharif to be the Field Marshall while some others want Zaid Hamid Zaman to be the President ! Looks like the lunatics have taken over the asylum !

But if it was the other way around......Zaid Hamid for Field Marshal and Raheel Sharif for President then?

That will be return to the days when Ayub Khan was President and Yahya Khan was Army Chief; and see what happened?!

Not coming back.
You kids! Plz let him enjoy over there.

why ? its seems even Saudi jails can not tolerate zaid hamid's bla bla bla

Saudis are scared that all their people will take admission in to their Lunatic Asylums just to escape from Zaid Hamid's BS.
Now the Saudis will offer to return Lal-Topi with 100 Typhoon Jets, 400 Abrams tanks and $5 Billions in cash just to get rid of him.

beta wo tumharre liye ek bura sapna hai per khair koi baat nahi ... mazze karro :sarcastic:
Yay phir tumharay liyay beta 1 bhianak sapna hai per khair koi baat nahi ...
Tum bhi maze karro

so can your jails handel him then?
nope impossible no jail can tolerate this much load of BS

Saudis are scared that all their people will take admission in to their Lunatic Asylums just to escape from Zaid Hamid's BS.
Now the Saudis will offer to return Lal-Topi with 100 Typhoon Jets, 400 Abrams tanks and $5 Billions in cash just to get rid of him.
still we don't need it take form us 200jf-17 800 alkhalid and 10bn$ cash keep him there :lol:

My man.

He will ride down the kuffar lands with his heavy alien cavalry, which he formed an alliance with in SA(we all know aliens are in SA), on the common grounds of hatred for kuffar hindis. So this SA incident was the best thing that has ever happened to him.

Back
Top Bottom