What's new

Zaid Hamid will be back soon

11800558_904326589638147_8422572147833682112_n.jpg

FB_IMG_1438355286900.jpg

FB_IMG_1438355373509.jpg

hahahahahaha zameen main TREASURE (Khazana) ko dafan kiya jata hai kion wo qeemti hota hai or GARBAGE (kachra) jo hota hai na us ko jalaya jata hai hai :rofl::omghaha::rofl: samjh to gaye ho gey? :victory1:

Bro, You are right, What ever is left of body after the death is GARBAGE (kachra)

And if you don't believe me and still think it's Treasure then go and dig as many graves as you feel like . :rofl:

Happy Treasure Hunting :omghaha:

Butt, butt, butt, butt I thought that the House of Saud had not only killed him but eaten him too afterwards!

During his detention/stay or whatever it is a few vocal Pakistani brothers were ready to crucify all 25 million local Saudi Arabians and the 450 million Arabs despite none of those people (read Saudi Arabians and Arabs) having anything to do with the laws and practices in place in KSA. Or whatever the regime decide to do to visitors.

Well, if our Pakistani friends are happy I am too.:pakistan:

Let's celebrate with some Arab dabke dance if what you wrote is correct.

BrassTacks's official update has come regarding Mohtram Zaid Sahib's illegal detention.

Mohtram Zaid Hamid Sahib was detained on false accusations of Emaad Khalid who is backed by GEO Tv and different mullahs.

Contrary to media disinformation, NO punishment or case has been registered against him.

He is kept in good health and place, NO harm has come to him, not even a scratch.

Saudis have found nothing against him and he is in process to be released.

Forces and Agencies are in direct contact with Mohtram Zaid Sahib and his family.

He'll be back soon, Insha Allah.
(latest picture of Sir Zaid Hamid from KSA)
Source ( fb/sirzaidzamanhamid
:pakistan::yahoo::pakistan:

:enjoy:

Are those two last pictures from KSA? Only the first one right which is from the AL-MASJID AL-HARAM in MAKKAH? I have been praying there in the exact same spot not long ago! Temporary mataf can be seen in the background!

Last edited:
Butt, butt, butt, butt I thought that the House of Saud had not only killed him but eaten him too afterwards!

During his detention/stay or whatever it is a few vocal Pakistani brothers were ready to crucify all 25 million local Saudi Arabians and the 450 million Arabs despite none of those people (read Saudi Arabians and Arabs) having anything to do with the laws and practices in place in KSA. Or whatever the regime decide to do to visitors.

Well, if our Pakistani friends are happy I am too.:pakistan:

Let's celebrate with some Arab dabke dance if what you wrote is correct.

:enjoy:

Are those two last pictures from KSA? Only the first one right which is from the AL-MASJID AL-HARAM in MAKKAH? I have been praying there in the exact same spot not long ago! Temporary mataf can be seen in the background!
No those two are old pics

@Saif al-Arab, but but but, those few Pakistanis are Zaid Hamid's teenage cult followers, who'd probably be laughing on their adolescent stupidity fpa few years from now. Not joking.

Well, I don't know the gentleman too well but I am happy that he is well in KSA as it is the obligation of the regime in KSA to treat all visitors especially fellow Muslims with the utmost respect as according to Arabian and Arab traditions and Islamic principles.

He seems very popular in Pakistan as well.

I just don't understand who created those rumors then and what they were for? Very strange.

In any case whether he is anti House of Saud I do not care about I am just happy that he is a free man in KSA and is enjoying his UMRAH and now vacations.

Cheers.

No those two are old pics

I thought so. Thanks.

chalo ghusa nahi karo meri post pe thanks k button pe click b karo sath typical indian hater mat bano zeda:stop:

Just make sure to have a proper medical check up of all of his parts...You know what i mean...

Come back soon zahil hamid. I am missing his ... Saudiyo ki to shakle hi Hinduoo wali hain. yeh sab unki saajish thi. mujhe aise se soot kar rakh diya .. :rofl:

@Saif al-Arab, yes very popular butt of jokes, of course not for a small number of his teenage fans though.

I don't understand your post. I am just saying that I am happy that a fellow Muslim from Pakistan has not been harmed in KSA while being a guest there! So I am happy that the regime has not done anything. I already told that I do not know him well.

It is the obligation according to Islamic principles and ancient Arabian and Arab customs to value hospitality to even extreme lengths and cater for guests. Unfortunately a few troublemakers do not honor this tradition.

If he was an Indian or non-Muslim for example I would feel the same way.

My butt, butt was just an innocent joke. Hopefully no Bakistani felt any offense, lol:D

wait ! geo can get someone arrested in ksa? and is able to get published false news by ksa media and pakistani media? logic?

I can't wait to hear the fantastic tales of his covert adventures while under divine protection. :D

What covert operations? Lal-Topi Jamboora hamid did not have his white mule with him in Saudia. So he tried riding a camel instead; but the camel did not like garbage being piled on him and sent him for at toss. So now Zaid Hamid is working on a plan for Ghazwa-e-Oonth.

It is a conspiracy of Kapil Sharma's comedy night show who has direct competition from Zaid Hamid's interviews. Shame on Kapil Sharma...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom