What's new

Zaid Hamid will be back soon

Indian members don't get it (Saudis) because of hatred towards Pakistan ? Dude! o_O

i am talking about international banking system. you wont get it. why you are adding the word Saudis in the sentence ?

someone took him seriously !!! That's a new achievement for him..S arabians don't want any comedy in their life then its OK but they should release him for our sake ..

Banking ? Sure, tell me about it. What about it? :enjoy:

please don't pi ss me off Indians suppose to understand this better than rest of the world. did you know before the British rothschilds took India, india had approx 25 percent world gdp and it was industrialized. apparently India before British was so wealthy it was hard to find a beggar. after looting India of all it gold (real money), they gave us paper money that is devalued compared to British pounds, even though the Indian works just as hard but his currency cant buy him tea from England i am talking about a days wage. india went from supplier to buyer plus taxes added on top by British. plus they make list of all your intellectuals and start assignation attempt brain drain game. burn down libraries and books. Then alter your language to divide you. now we learn their language at school and their books.

they don't leave until they leave behind their stooges to rule over you and banking fraud system and their learning institutions. of course use Kashmir as pretext for continuation of hostility between pak and India.

It is known fact Indians and Pakistanis buy alot of gold as savings or jewelery. This is good but i think both countries should try to make bold move by moving to wards gold and silver currency. you know mint coins.

please don't pi ss me off Indians suppose to understand this better than rest of the world. did you know before the British rothschilds took India, india had approx 25 percent world gdp and it was industrialized. apparently India before British was so wealthy it was hard to find a beggar. after looting India of all it gold (real money), they gave us paper money that is devalued compared to British pounds, even though the Indian works just as hard but his currency cant buy him tea from England i am talking about a days wage. india went from supplier to buyer plus taxes added on top by British. plus they make list of all your intellectuals and start assignation attempt brain drain game. burn down libraries and books. Then alter your language to divide you. now we learn their language at school and their books.

they don't leave until they leave behind their stooges to rule over you and banking fraud system and their learning institutions. of course use Kashmir as pretext for continuation of hostility between pak and India.

It is known fact Indians and Pakistanis buy alot of gold as savings or jewelery. This is good but i think both countries should try to make bold move by moving to wards gold and silver currency. you know mint coins.

awww.. cho cute. there you are a Pakistani giving free history lessons.

awww.. cho cute. there you are a Pakistani giving free history lessons.

well the Indian doesn't have the intellectual thinking process so a Pakistani must teach him. Indian ability is to be brown chamcha. anyway what zaid hamid got to do with Indians?

well the Indian doesn't have the intellectual thinking process so a Pakistani must teach him. Indian ability is to be brown chamcha. anyway what zaid hamid got to do with Indians?

Of course why not. It seems like Pakistanis are producing a lot of phds lately.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom