What's new

Zaid Hamid will be back soon

Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
He has nothing to do with yusus some retarded Mullahs and their pets blame him and even Yusuf never claimed to be PROPHET
Oh really ? It means Yusuf was murdered cold blooded but actually was innocent. Thus, comes under definition of shaheed. Because he never committed that crime for what he was murdered hmmm ?
Now would you not like to be judged standing alongside with him in front of Allah on day of judgement ? You should pray to Allah for same treatment for as for Yusuf.

i think we indians are missing real comedy deu to absence of zaid hamid my appeal to SA please send us owr comedian back :sarcastic:
really, How abt better people them him like Submarine Swamy and Arn0b Goswami?

Oh really ? It means Yusuf was murdered cold blooded but actually was innocent. Thus, comes under definition of shaheed. Because he never committed that crime for what he was murdered hmmm ?
Now would you not like to be judged standing alongside with him in front of Allah on day of judgement ? You should pray to Allah for same treatment for as for Yusuf.
He was a fraud peer who used to grab money from people he did same with another known fraud Zia Shahid of Khabrain Group. Than Zia Shahid trapped Yusuf by bribing Mullahs to accuse him of claiming false Prophet. Zaid Hamid met Yusuf on orders from Mulana Niazi because Yusuf wrote letters for help after getting arrested. When Zaid contacted Zia to give suggestion to bring scholars in to resolve the issue he threatened Zaid Hamid also that he would malign him which he did.

He was a fraud peer who used to grab money from people he did same with another known fraud Zia Shahid of Khabrain Group. Than Zia Shahid trapped Yusuf by bribing Mullahs to accuse him of claiming false Prophet. Zaid Hamid met Yusuf on orders from Mulana Niazi because Yusuf wrote letters for help after getting arrested. When Zaid contacted Zia to give suggestion to bring scholars in to resolve the issue he threatened Zaid Hamid also that he would malign him which he did.
Your version is same what you heard from your peer Zaid Hamid. Actually, I know Yusuf and Zaid personally and don't need this version.
At least, you should pray for standing alongside and receive same judgement as Zaid. He is a mujahid in your eyes hmm ?

We all prey him cuming back with air in his lungs.

Your version is same what you heard from your peer Zaid Hamid. Actually, I know Yusuf and Zaid personally and don't need this version.
At least, you should pray for standing alongside and receive same judgement as Zaid. He is a mujahid in your eyes hmm ?
This is not what Said told me I have checked it myself total case against Yusuf is false and hilarious

This is not what Said told me I have checked it myself total case against Yusuf is false and hilarious

thats good to hear that ZH is in good health.. no one sud get punished cuz of the crime that he or she didnt commit. Pakistan sud protect its citizens at any costs,
let those cry who are jelouse of Pakistanies :)

thats good to hear that ZH is in good health.. no one sud get punished cuz of the crime that he or she didnt commit. Pakistan sud protect its citizens at any costs,
let those cry who are jelouse of Pakistanies :)
Yaar yeh hai paise ka kamal

Then why are you hesitating standing alongside with that mujahid and receiveing same fate as that mujahid ?

Then why are you hesitating standing alongside with that mujahid and receiveing same fate as that mujahid ?
I am in Pakistan he is in KSA stop acting like a ....

Yaar yeh hai paise ka kamal

yaar chor baithay hain hamaray saron per. nahi to paisay bara hai is quam kay pass.. nawaz nay shuru ki thi scheme "qarz utara mulk sanwaro" i think in 96 but these dozakhi sawollo it all..
insha'Allah khair ho gi future mein.

He has nothing to do with yusus some retarded Mullahs and their pets blame him and even Yusuf never claimed to be PROPHET
but Yusuph was hanged under divine law of Blasphemy. right?

KSA may have whipped the fight out of ghazwa-e-hindquarters..

Its exciting to hear indian comments how they like to jump on conclusion without knowing the facts.. Zahid H has nothing to do with indian but again you cant lose your habbit of put your nose in anyones business.
does Pakistan ever cry over RSS or jehanmi Bal thakray when they were so openly talk about Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom