What's new

Zaid Hamid will be back soon

We are missing world greatest commedian. Kindly release him at the earliest. Modi during his visit to UAE should requrest to UAE govt. for his release but Pakistan didnt argued.

We are missing world greatest commedian. Kindly release him at the earliest. Modi during his visit to UAE should requrest to UAE govt. for his release but Pakistan didnt argued.
Dont worry u indians are biggest comedians in govt level

lol u kidding mw son. Yr swami is the same dude who claimed that ISI is behind yr Nun's rapes a few months back.:rofl:

I can see him being usually right. This just goes on to show how much brain washed u people are.

I'm old enough to be your father ....so probably it's the other way around ! just like you're wrong about comparing Swamy with that clown zaid hamid. Why don't you look him up first before blabbering more. One is an accomplished scholar that taught in top univ and in public service brought down a corrupt government, the other is a jihadi nut caught up in wet dreams of islamic empires!

I'm old enough to be your father ....so probably it's the other way around ! just like you're wrong about comparing Swamy with that clown zaid hamid. Why don't you look him up first before blabbering more. One is an accomplished scholar that taught in top univ and in public service brought down a corrupt government, the other is a jihadi nut caught up in wet dreams of islamic empires!

Why miss him when u have him?:rofl:

Once Rasheel Sherief and Nawas Sherief retire, the two posts should be combined and given to zaid hamid.

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid will be back only after serving his 10 year sentence. Find another idiot to live your life vicariously !

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid will be back only after serving his 10 year sentence. Find another idiot to live your life vicariously !

really, he is out for 10 years? that's a shame. I bet he got arrested on purpose so he can spend a lot of time in the holy land - it sure beats paying for visas

So you are saying he wasn't whipped in saudia... because it was all over the media apparently. Whos telling the truth? I thought he suffered lashing in saudi arabia several times. Is there any clear information coming that points to another reality give me proof and I will surely believe.

So you are saying he wasn't whipped in saudia... because it was all over the media apparently. Whos telling the truth? I thought he suffered lashing in saudi arabia several times. Is there any clear information coming that points to another reality give me proof and I will surely believe.

Obviously it is not possible to get official news releases from KSA or Pakistan about how, when and how many lashes were administered when. Extrapolating from Zaid Hamid's own past and statements, we can surmise that he would have invoked divine intervention by now, especially being o close to Mecca

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom