What's new

Zaid Hamid will be back soon

mubasher is his close friend, even sharing whatsapp with him. he should tell us khara sach

Obviously it is not possible to get official news releases from KSA or Pakistan about how, when and how many lashes were administered when. Extrapolating from Zaid Hamid's own past and statements, we can surmise that he would have invoked divine intervention by now, especially being o close to Mecca

May be it is his punishment that is by divine intervention? :D

Truthfulness of Ziad Hamid has generated a widespread animosity against. him. He is disliked by all deviants no matter what class they belong to.

ye circus ka joker ( general bakshi ) tum indians k lia kam hai kea? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Hahhah really true....

BrassTacks's official update has come regarding Mohtram Zaid Sahib's illegal detention.

Mohtram Zaid Hamid Sahib was detained on false accusations of Emaad Khalid who is backed by GEO Tv and different mullahs.

Contrary to media disinformation, NO punishment or case has been registered against him.

He is kept in good health and place, NO harm has come to him, not even a scratch.

Saudis have found nothing against him and he is in process to be released.

Forces and Agencies are in direct contact with Mohtram Zaid Sahib and his family.

He'll be back soon, Insha Allah.
(latest picture of Sir Zaid Hamid from KSA)
Source ( fb/sirzaidzamanhamid
:pakistan::yahoo::pakistan:
INSHALLAH

Omg he is coming .I am so scared we Indian will be surely blown away by his fart missile
Dar to tumhare atomic kuwwat se nai dar to Hamid ke chorne se lagta hai
Tripe. We
Omg he is coming .I am so scared we Indian will be surely blown away by his fart missile
Dar to tumhare atomic kuwwat se nai dar to Hamid ke chorne se lagta hai
So you people are really scared of him, lol.

Thanks To ALLAH that Zaid Uncle is safe
Hope we see him soon
So, ghazwa e hind is again alive. :)
Best of luck to him and his horse!!!
Just write "lashes punishment of zaid hamid" and see lashes. That guy saying Allah akbar on 5th and onward lashes.
I am not confirm if he is zaid hamid or not! Title says that he is zaid hamid.
While he is saying Allah akbar on 5th and onwards lashes.
Lashes guy says "Hina" which means in Urdu "yahan", in English it is called " here", in arabic it is هنا

Last edited:
The enemies of Pak army are the enemies of Zaid Hamid.
and who has as of now imprisoned zaid hamid and given him 8 years behind bars and 1200 lashes :azn:

and what will you call such people and then according to your post what do you think should be done with them :coffee:

He is Not good for you too . :p
well i disagree just because pakistan thinks Namo is bad dosent makes him bad

but then again what can i say onli thing is what pakistanies should understand and thats that indian nation dosent works on obsession with pakistan and to most indians pakistan :unfortunatelli: onli has a neusence value and thats its habit of sending pakistan trained terroists into india to kill inocent civillians in india

and as for elctions indian elections are basicalli won or lost on local issues like linguistic or relgnonal aspirations , caste based reservations , economy , law and order among other

pakistan is not even discussed all this hokus pokus against NaMo bieng anty pakistan comes from one of his interviews to rajat sharma (aap ki adalat) which was just one show and that too on a channel that considerred to me a more of a circus than a news channel

in short : pakistanies should not give themselfs more importence than they actualli deserve & indians know what is good and what is bad for them

but as they say : when you are working hard and your enemy or opponent is mad at you for no reason that means you are going on right track ... and it holds so so true for NaMo ... have a great day SIR :-)

There is a lot of groundless propaganda against Ziad Hamid. He does not belong to any deviant sect. He is a perfect Sunni Muslim.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom