What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

Zaid Hamid- ایفاے عہد [Eefay-e-Ahad]
Our mission is Takmeel e Pakistan, completion of Pakistan's unfinished destiny! Defending Pakistan ideological and geographical frontiers leading up to the promised Ghazwa e Hind, the final showdown with the arch enemy India. we will change the tide of history, write our own destiny and carve our future through the blessings of Allah (swt) and Rasul Allah (sm) and the power of our divine and sacred ideology, Islam! It cannot get more romantic than this!
It is our promise to this sacred land. This may seem a daunting task, very asymmetric war with odds heavy against the forces of Good but then we are Muslims! We live with dignity and when our time comes, we die with honor!
InshAllah

254639_438218542903492_259697430_n.jpg

Our mission is Takmeel e Pakistan, completion of Pakistan's unfinished destiny! Defending Pakistan ideological and geographical frontiers leading up to the promised Ghazwa e Hind, the final showdown with the arch enemy India. we will change the tide of history, write our own destiny and carve our future through the blessings of Allah (swt) and Rasul Allah (sm) and the power of our divine and sacred ideology, Islam! It cannot get more romantic than this!
It is our promise to this sacred land. This may seem a daunting task, very asymmetric war with odds heavy against the forces of Good but then we are Muslims! We live with dignity and when our time comes, we die with honor!
InshAllah

No, no you don't live with dignity. You live with CIA funds :D

InshAllah
I'm not Indian but don't even think of trying to **** with Tamils. If you do I will personally cut your fucking head of and piss on your body you filthy mullah bastard ****. Then I will take that shirty Hadith or whatever it's call and stuff it down your Arab wannabe body. You Muslims are all hype, especially Pakis. When push comes to shove, Indians will murder each and every single one of you slimy fucks. Die in a hole cunt.

InshAllah
Please at least try to manage your own country first. :)

@Armstrong @ghilzai @Informant @Jaanbaz @Azlan Haider @syedali73 @Missile @Alpha1 @Hyperion @M-48 @Nadi @Pakistani Exile @Shahmir kashmir @Jf Thunder @waz @Irfan Baloch @Nuri Natt
@Cheetah786 @Luftwaffe@EyanKhan @A.Rafay

I am just a student. This is my opinion. Listening to Zaid Hamid Sahib, I cannot see anything wrong with him, but he makes sense, and his thoughts show great Islamic wisdom and foresight. He knows what he is talking about. One of the best i have seen on Pakistani TV. His method of delivering is disputable, with stern or careless words, and his arguments/predictions evolve. He seems overly assertive, judgemental. He runs into self-contradiction due to this sometimes. This shows that he is a layman. But the gist of his idea is well known and correct. I understand what he is trying to say.

His talks of spirituality. Gives a good analogy of the cricket team, and Jihad e Nafs. He wants spiritual leadership. He is speaking about taking the help of Angels, which is a fact proven by Islam.

From an Islamic point of view, what he proposes fits Islamic ideals really. He is asking for a trained army, The Mighty Army of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, to verge ahead and protect Pakistan from khawarij and mushrikeen, and this is based on perceived threats in Jammu and Kashmir and on the border with Afghanistan. This is sound.

At the end of the video, the Qasida of La Ilaha IllAllah in Arabic is sung by Sufis, ending in the words

Madad Ya RasoolAllah

Last edited:
Learn to respect your superiors.

These are the superiors of Pakistan, and soon to be superiors of india

The Muslim Rajputs, backbone of Pakistan

Janjuas, Ghakkars, Chauhans, Minhas, Rathore, Manj, Khokhars, Bhattis

Back
Top Bottom