What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

It hasn't happened because in the Hadees its mentioned that Muslims first fight India after defeating and capturing India they would heads towards the area where current Palestine and Israel exists and this war will happen when Jesus would be close to re appear

When will it happen? So far when Muslims have fought India, they have lost like 1965, 71, Kargil and Siachen. Your Hadees seems to be wrong so far, you should change and update your Hadees with more current information on victory of India over muslims.

:pissed:do not spark the emotions & sentiments of the billions of muslims by provoking them through calling bad names to one of the core beliefs of IsLaam i.e. " GhazW-a-hind ." :pakistan:

shove it! u talking about invading my country, killing my people. so cut the crap :pissed:

It hasn't happened because in the Hadees its mentioned that Muslims first fight India after defeating and capturing India they would heads towards the area where current Palestine and Israel exists and this war will happen when Jesus would be close to re appear

pray more to make ur invaders Nuclear Bomb Proof !

98 % Pakistanis are all read Jihadis but majority waits for the government to declare Jihad and if they would do people would come to fight specially Indians and Israel

Let them talk crap when we would hunt them down they would know it

That's what I said..

The problem is your jihaadi's seem to suffer from premature detonation and are blowing themselves up in Pakistani market places and military bases.

you are right though - Pakistani govt will never declare gazwa hind against us because they know the consequences, better get rid of the anti gazwa govt first - till that time we will be waiting.

You $hut up. If your dumb hadith or religion thinks that it is going to invade my country, I am going to shove your hadith up your backside.
Keep talking crap you are free to talk the day we would come after you and finish your beloved country you will know it Sir

@Zarvan - You will hunt us all down? You will run out of bullets :D
Don't worry we would not be short of bullets or determination to take you down

Keep talking crap you are free to talk the day we would come after you and finish your beloved country you will know it Sir

You better hope you dont show up anywhere in India. I am a Rajput, and we are not ones your cowardly kind should take panga with. If you ever do have the balls to do your Ghazwa-e-Hind, drop by Jaisalmer with a copy of your Ghazwa-e-hind, and ask for me if you have the balls.

I will first shove that Ghazwa--ehind up your a$$, then I will kill you, and then I will **** your dead corpse with the hadith still inside you.

I feel bad for Pakistanis because most of you cowards got converted by Muslims, but you crossed a line with me kid.

yeda yeda yeda !! Key Board Warrior !!

Mods How many Ghazaw -e -hind threads u want to run! @Oscar @Web Master

Umm ok. So you will kill us all or convert? Or will it be a mixed bunch? Besides what's the ETA?

You better hope you dont show up anywhere in India. I am a Rajput, and we are not ones your cowardly kind should take panga with. If you ever do have the balls to do your Ghazwa-e-Hind, drop by Jaisalmer with a copy of your Ghazwa-e-hind, and ask for me if you have the balls.

I will first shove that Ghazwa--ehind up your a$$, then I will kill you, and then I will **** your dead corpse with the hadith still inside you.

I feel bad for Pakistanis because most of you cowards got converted by Muslims, but you crossed a line with me kid.
Mr we are Muslims follower of greatest Generals like Khalid Bin Waleed and Saad Bin Abi Waqqas and above all HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW when we would come you would know whole world know and whole world would remember that day when whole of India became history and part of Pakistan whole world would hear radio Pakistan delhi I am preparing and praying for this battle to take place soon

Umm ok. So you will kill us all or convert? Or will it be a mixed bunch? Besides what's the ETA?
Nobody will be forced to convert you will be free to go to your temples and eat what ever you want to eat but INSHALLWH rulers will get changed and replaced by us

sir we will not kill u and ordinary hindu , we just kill or captured ur zionist leaders... :coffee: and of course those who r attacking on our soil, actually its not we who will start war , u guys will do it, hint: narinder modi :tongue:

You $hut up. If your dumb hadith or religion thinks that it is going to invade my country, I am going to shove your hadith up your backside.

save ur anger for that time my friend, nothing to be hyper, u guys are very very very dangerous on paper ;)

It's amazing to think that we have so many delusional nutcases right next door to us. Now wonder the world regards Pakistan as a looney house :D

4 straight defeats at the hands of weak hindoos. daily blasts, drone extravaganza .. so their only hope is a hadith mentioning kissa-e Gahzwa-e-hind !!

Indians are fit for slaughter (wajeeb-ul-qatl) and Indian women are to be taken as maal-e-ghanimat!!! :butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher:

congratulations ... u have just unlocked what u r doing in kashmir 8-)

4 straight defeats at the hands of weak hindoos. daily blasts, drone extravaganza .. so their only hope is a hadith mentioning kissa-e Gahzwa-e-hind !!

We have a Ghazwa as well in Hinduism. It is called Ghazwa -e-RAW. It predicts a secret Hindustan organisation which will permeate every corner of the converted unbelievers of Hinduism. It will cause mayhem and destruction. Like Kalki on a steed it will divide the infidels into slaughtering each other. Other quarters of the infidels will run seeking refuge into Bharath which will progress economically and socially into a respected nation of the world. And in the heart of the infidels, blasts will occur regularly like the followers of Sri Rama letting of fireworks to welcome the return of the Lord for the Lord shall strike down those who have trespassed against His children and it is said that the Ghazwa-e-RAW proclaims "We act for the Lord God our Master and we are here to silently and mercilessly strike you down for you shall now know that He is the Lord our God and Father and you will be cremated in His name unto the ground which we bequeathed to you !" ...extract from the Holy Book of PlanetWarrior {Edict [18 at verse 12]

tan tana tan,tan ,tan Tara challti hai kya nau say barah ” which was direct call to start Ghazwa e hind between 9 to 12 ,but Hindus used it in dere filthy song and make fun of him .

By Goat ! we will take revenge and will wage Ghazwa e hind between 9 to 12...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom