What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

I just selected my cherries and removed the bugs .
Exact same story of mine....Your Jotted down my words....in amusing way....
there are some type of people who react in someway different then others.....ZH is always Aggressive & that is annoying for us .....Some of his quotation are shameful for US
In Politics he want to kill Nawaz sharif/ zardari / MQM
in Religion he want same results
Unfortunately for Us...he is justifying Un-authentic hadees to prove his side of arguments.....
===Leave him
Iam also avid fan of fraud banking system for that i learn myriad of literature, Iam follower of Robert Kiyosaki, Michael Maloney then James Turk , .....
I have my seprate Hard disk full of Lectures which i downloaded 3 years ago on Banking and fraudulent system...approx 30 GB videos data I've....but my passion is now Over...Iam back to Normal world:-)

You can see my previous Posts, Iam aruging against LaL topy wala
ONE OF HIS LAWYER is quoting Un-Authentic references to prove his side of Arguments:hitwall:
Mr none of them are un authentic if you want to live in denial and be part of kufr your choice when this battle will start whole world would see and your lies will get exposed INSHALLAH first go and get the knowledge of Hadees your information about books off Hadees got exposed from day one

Selfishness of human being is not even sparred Gods ...My God is stronger then urs... These people are bankrupt from inside ...

Back
Top Bottom