What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

Arey kiya rey Gazwa e Hind?
Pakistan divided into 2
43 years and counting...
Stupid/

Even a monkey is more intelligent than Zaid Hamid. :omghaha::omghaha:
I was going to negatively rate your post, this is extremely offensive to monkeys.

rise-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-movie-image-031.jpg

I'm not too aware of Ghazwa E Hind, how sahih is it

Anti-Jihad and some sects have tried to defame Ghazwa-e-Hind and its ahadith by calling them fabricated but I have done research and I say with 100% confidence that its Ahadith are "Sahih" and are found in Sahi-e-Sitta. It is in Sunun-Nisai-Alsughra. Google "references of Ghazwatulhind" and you will find authentic links which beyond doubt prove that those Ahadith are there, true and elaborative of what is happening in our times.

The Book of Jihad - Sunan an-Nasa'i - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

study chapter no. 41 - Invading India

(41)
Chapter: Invading India
(41)
باب غَزْوَةِ الْهِنْدِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) promised us that we would invade India. If I live to see that, I will sacrifice myself and my wealth. If I am killed, I will be one of the best of the martyrs, and if I come back, I will be Abu Hurairah Al-Muharrar." [1] [1] Al-Muharrar: The one freed (from the Fire).

أَخْبَرَنِي أَحْمَدُ بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ حَكِيمٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا زَكَرِيَّا بْنُ عَدِيٍّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَبِي أُنَيْسَةَ، عَنْ سَيَّارٍ، ح قَالَ وَأَنْبَأَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، عَنْ سَيَّارٍ، عَنْ جَبْرِ بْنِ عَبِيدَةَ، - وَقَالَ عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ عَنْ جُبَيْرٍ، - عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ وَعَدَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم غَزْوَةَ الْهِنْدِ فَإِنْ أَدْرَكْتُهَا أُنْفِقْ فِيهَا نَفْسِي وَمَالِي فَإِنْ أُقْتَلْ كُنْتُ مِنْ أَفْضَلِ الشُّهَدَاءِ وَإِنْ أَرْجِعْ فَأَنَا أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ الْمُحَرَّرُ ‏.‏
Grade: Da'if (Darussalam)
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 3173
In-book reference : Book 25, Hadith 89
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 25, Hadith 3175

Permalink | Report Error
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) promised that we would invade India. If I live to see that I will sacrifice myself and my wealth. If I am killed, I will be one of the best of the martyrs, and if I come back, I will be Abu Hurairah Al-Muharrar."

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ بْنِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سَيَّارٌ أَبُو الْحَكَمِ، عَنْ جَبْرِ بْنِ عَبِيدَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ وَعَدَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم غَزْوَةَ الْهِنْدِ فَإِنْ أَدْرَكْتُهَا أُنْفِقْ فِيهَا نَفْسِي وَمَالِي وَإِنْ قُتِلْتُ كُنْتُ أَفْضَلَ الشُّهَدَاءِ وَإِنْ رَجَعْتُ فَأَنَا أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ الْمُحَرَّرُ ‏.‏
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 3174
In-book reference : Book 25, Hadith 90
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 25, Hadith 3176

Permalink | Report Error
It was narrated that Thawban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), said:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'There are two groups of my Ummah whom Allah will free from the Fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him.'"

أَخْبَرَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحِيمِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَسَدُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا بَقِيَّةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو بَكْرٍ الزُّبَيْدِيُّ، عَنْ أَخِيهِ، مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْوَلِيدِ عَنْ لُقْمَانَ بْنِ عَامِرٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الأَعْلَى بْنِ عَدِيٍّ الْبَهْرَانِيِّ، عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ، مَوْلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ عِصَابَتَانِ مِنْ أُمَّتِي أَحْرَزَهُمَا اللَّهُ مِنَ النَّارِ عِصَابَةٌ تَغْزُو الْهِنْدَ وَعِصَابَةٌ تَكُونُ مَعَ عِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلاَمُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 3175
In-book reference : Book 25, Hadith 91
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 25, Hadith 3177

Permalink | Report Error

Last edited:
Some facts stated by Zaid Hamid are very accurate but some of his statements are either hot air or just plain stupid.

Anti-Jihad and some sects have tried to defame Ghazwa-e-Hind and its ahadith by calling them fabricated but I have done research and I say with 100% confidence that its Ahadith are "Sahih" and are found in Sahi-e-Sitta. It is in Sunun-Nisai-Alsughra. Google "references of Ghazwatulhind" and you will find authentic links which beyond doubt prove that those Ahadith are there, true and elaborative of what is happening in our times.

So, in a nutshell what is Ghazwa e Hind? Is it true that it is a promise that the Muslims will overrun India (Hind) and do away with all those pesky non-believers or make them convert ? By that token is there any Ghazwa e Chind where the Muslims sort out those Chinese non believers ? Or perhaps a Ghazwa e Russo (for the Russians) ?

So, in a nutshell what is Ghazwa e Hind? Is it true that it is a promise that the Muslims will overrun India (Hind) and do away with all those pesky non-believers or make them convert ? By that token is there any Ghazwa e Chind where the Muslims sort out those Chinese non believers ? Or perhaps a Ghazwa e Russo (for the Russians) ?

Lots of Invade India , invade India dialogues.

Was it written in 1947?o_O

Were all this messages written especially for Pakistan??

The Book of Jihad - Sunan an-Nasa'i - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

study chapter no. 41 - Invading India

(41)
(41)
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) promised us that we would invade India. If I live to see that, I will sacrifice myself and my wealth. If I am killed, I will be one of the best of the martyrs, and if I come back, I will be Abu Hurairah Al-Muharrar." [1] [1] Al-Muharrar: The one freed (from the Fire).
أَخْبَرَنِي أَحْمَدُ بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ حَكِيمٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا زَكَرِيَّا بْنُ عَدِيٍّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَبِي أُنَيْسَةَ، عَنْ سَيَّارٍ، ح قَالَ وَأَنْبَأَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، عَنْ سَيَّارٍ، عَنْ جَبْرِ بْنِ عَبِيدَةَ، - وَقَالَ عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ عَنْ جُبَيْرٍ، - عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ وَعَدَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم غَزْوَةَ الْهِنْدِ فَإِنْ أَدْرَكْتُهَا أُنْفِقْ فِيهَا نَفْسِي وَمَالِي فَإِنْ أُقْتَلْ كُنْتُ مِنْ أَفْضَلِ الشُّهَدَاءِ وَإِنْ أَرْجِعْ فَأَنَا أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ الْمُحَرَّرُ ‏.‏
Permalink | Report Error
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) promised that we would invade India. If I live to see that I will sacrifice myself and my wealth. If I am killed, I will be one of the best of the martyrs, and if I come back, I will be Abu Hurairah Al-Muharrar."
حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ بْنِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سَيَّارٌ أَبُو الْحَكَمِ، عَنْ جَبْرِ بْنِ عَبِيدَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ وَعَدَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم غَزْوَةَ الْهِنْدِ فَإِنْ أَدْرَكْتُهَا أُنْفِقْ فِيهَا نَفْسِي وَمَالِي وَإِنْ قُتِلْتُ كُنْتُ أَفْضَلَ الشُّهَدَاءِ وَإِنْ رَجَعْتُ فَأَنَا أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ الْمُحَرَّرُ ‏.‏
Permalink | Report Error
It was narrated that Thawban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), said:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'There are two groups of my Ummah whom Allah will free from the Fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him.'"
أَخْبَرَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحِيمِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَسَدُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا بَقِيَّةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو بَكْرٍ الزُّبَيْدِيُّ، عَنْ أَخِيهِ، مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْوَلِيدِ عَنْ لُقْمَانَ بْنِ عَامِرٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الأَعْلَى بْنِ عَدِيٍّ الْبَهْرَانِيِّ، عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ، مَوْلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ عِصَابَتَانِ مِنْ أُمَّتِي أَحْرَزَهُمَا اللَّهُ مِنَ النَّارِ عِصَابَةٌ تَغْزُو الْهِنْدَ وَعِصَابَةٌ تَكُونُ مَعَ عِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلاَمُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Permalink | Report Error

(41)
(41)
Permalink | Report Error
Permalink | Report Error
Permalink | Report Error

(41)
(41)
Permalink | Report Error
Permalink | Report Error
Permalink | Report Error

(41)
so according to ur garbage India was a country back in 1000 AD :azn::azn::azn:

invading someones home killing and butchering in name of religion ........but again we are talking about religion of peace :pakistan:

One day it will happen one day inshallah and evil devious Yindooos will be sent to an early grave as warriors of Islam like me and @Zarvan will show them our martial prowess.

One day it will happen one day inshallah and evil devious Yindooos will be sent to an early grave as warriors of Islam like me and @Zarvan will show them our martial prowess.

Right now, Marital prowess is their more dominant expression.:D

You dont have roti, makkaan aur kapda.

So what? We Bharotis don't need all that. We're bhooke aur nange, remember?

Back
Top Bottom