What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

Rajputs can only be Hindu or Sikh, Muslim Rajput makes no sense.

Many low caste people converted to islam to escape the oppressive caste system and get favors from the ruling muslims. They all claim to be rajputs, brahmins, thakurs etc etc etc, nobody claims to be low caste converts. I guess if that fails they claim to be arabs etc. Funny self hating lot!

@Armstrong @ghilzai @Informant @Jaanbaz @Azlan Haider @syedali73 @Missile @Alpha1 @Hyperion @M-48 @Nadi @Pakistani Exile @Shahmir kashmir @Jf Thunder @waz @Irfan Baloch @Nuri Natt
@Cheetah786 @Luftwaffe@EyanKhan @A.Rafay

I am just a student. This is my opinion. Listening to Zaid Hamid Sahib, I cannot see anything wrong with him, but he makes sense, and his thoughts show great Islamic wisdom and foresight. He knows what he is talking about. One of the best i have seen on Pakistani TV. His method of delivering is disputable, with stern or careless words, and his arguments/predictions evolve. He seems overly assertive, judgemental. He runs into self-contradiction due to this sometimes. This shows that he is a layman. But the gist of his idea is well known and correct. I understand what he is trying to say.

His talks of spirituality. Gives a good analogy of the cricket team, and Jihad e Nafs. He wants spiritual leadership. He is speaking about taking the help of Angels, which is a fact proven by Islam.

From an Islamic point of view, what he proposes fits Islamic ideals really. He is asking for a trained army, The Mighty Army of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, to verge ahead and protect Pakistan from khawarij and mushrikeen, and this is based on perceived threats in Jammu and Kashmir and on the border with Afghanistan. This is sound.

At the end of the video, the Qasida of La Ilaha IllAllah in Arabic is sung by Sufis, ending in the words

Madad Ya RasoolAllah

he is a nut case ! stop listening to him!

@Armstrong @ghilzai @Informant @Jaanbaz @Azlan Haider @syedali73 @Missile @Alpha1 @Hyperion @M-48 @Nadi @Pakistani Exile @Shahmir kashmir @Jf Thunder @waz @Irfan Baloch @Nuri Natt
@Cheetah786 @Luftwaffe@EyanKhan @A.Rafay

I am just a student. This is my opinion. Listening to Zaid Hamid Sahib, I cannot see anything wrong with him, but he makes sense, and his thoughts show great Islamic wisdom and foresight. He knows what he is talking about. One of the best i have seen on Pakistani TV. His method of delivering is disputable, with stern or careless words, and his arguments/predictions evolve. He seems overly assertive, judgemental. He runs into self-contradiction due to this sometimes. This shows that he is a layman. But the gist of his idea is well known and correct. I understand what he is trying to say.

His talks of spirituality. Gives a good analogy of the cricket team, and Jihad e Nafs. He wants spiritual leadership. He is speaking about taking the help of Angels, which is a fact proven by Islam.

From an Islamic point of view, what he proposes fits Islamic ideals really. He is asking for a trained army, The Mighty Army of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, to verge ahead and protect Pakistan from khawarij and mushrikeen, and this is based on perceived threats in Jammu and Kashmir and on the border with Afghanistan. This is sound.

At the end of the video, the Qasida of La Ilaha IllAllah in Arabic is sung by Sufis, ending in the words

Madad Ya RasoolAllah
This is because his love for rasool saw and firm belief in his saying and orders and his mission to either or get killed for Islam and Muslims and inshallah me and others will soon hunt down Ind.. and revenge off 1948 and 71 and Kashmir would be taken

Please at least try to manage your own country first. :)
We will manage and one way to manage is destroy the country which is creating problems in our country our beloved neighbour India

Last edited:
This is because his love for rasool saw and firm belief in his saying and orders and his mission to either or get killed for Islam and Muslims and inshallah me and others will soon hunt down Ind.. and revenge off 1948 and 71 and Kashmir would be taken

Make sure, in order to take revenge, you don't loose Baluchistan this time. The mullahs were running very high in 71, before we chopped down their tails. :D

Make sure, in order to take revenge, you don't loose Baluchistan this time. The mullahs were running very high in 71, before we chopped down their tails. :D
You will see Baluchistan is going no where instead we would take your Punjab and chins will take many areas and soon Bangladesh would also take lot off your areas the would become strong soon by weapons from china and training

You will see Baluchistan is going no where instead we would take your Punjab and chins will take many areas and soon Bangladesh would also take lot off your areas the would become strong soon by weapons from china and training

Lol, you might get some real estate for free beside those unmarked graves in Kashmir, beside your brothers. :D

Tell me, do you fap every night with those thoughts, how you even sleep at night? :lol:

Why does Pakistan ask Iran for a gas pipeline when it already has a huge source of natural gas.....Pakistan should seriously think about starting the ZAG project(zaid a*s gas) and utilize the unending supply of natural gas to power its industry and economy....

Back
Top Bottom