What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

Why not? It's in the scriptures/hadis.

But what I was asking is, generally how do Bengali Muslims view this, especially the younger generation? do they believe in Ghazwa e Hind prophesy and view it favourably?

Last edited:
But really Pakistan Military is not prepared for such an event. Also tell me any chances of Arabian State like a country consist on KSA, UAE, Jordan, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait with later on Iraq and Syria joining in.

Will Gazwa -e-Hind stop Drone Strikes in Pakistan !! ;)
They are already stopped and there are no more drone strikes happening here.Also your wet dreams of ruling afghanistan and defeating pakistan in its strategic backyard are over .

Ghazwa-E-Moon and Ghazwa-E-Canberra will also follow from Khalifa-E-Rashida-E-Hilale-Duniya

That accent of Pakistani anchor hahahahaha. And Zahid Hamid "Hum Delhi ko capture karenge. Phir mudenge aur ISrael ko capture karenge" That just made me face palm

The funny thing is they are depending on China for their gazwa on India, Israel and western nations.

But really Pakistan Military is not prepared for such an event. Also tell me any chances of Arabian State like a country consist on KSA, UAE, Jordan, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait with later on Iraq and Syria joining in.

Before thinking of muslim ummah have you considered the opposition?

US, UK, France, Russia, China, India, Israel...

Last edited:
Yakin Jaaniye...1 baal ka pakistan...1 baat hum vaaze kar dein ki hum chootiye hein....

98 % Pakistanis are all read Jihadis but majority waits for the government to declare Jihad and if they would do people would come to fight specially Indians and Israel

Let them talk crap when we would hunt them down they would know it
This is bound to happen anyway , no matter what... InShaa ALLaah

Back
Top Bottom