What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

LOL how you know all this when you a Sikh? :D Anyway do not worry the hadith on the subject is very weak most Pakistanis believe in Greater Pakistan now Ghazwaul Hind LOL.

I like to keep informed about end time prophesies of various religious traditions. Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus all have their own prophesies. All of them are awaiting for some future leader who will come and save them and defeat their enemies. So many similarities in these traditions in this regard.

I like to keep informed about end time prophesies of various religious traditions. Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus all have their own prophesies. All of them are awaiting for some future leader who will come and save them and defeat their enemies. So many similarities in these traditions in this regard.

I know of the Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Hindus. Didn't know Buddhists had one although I heard they are waiting for another Buddha. Sikhs also have one which I find really funny some Sikh told me on pdf LOL.

The real enemy is pride, hate, greed, injustices. There is an internal battle between good and bad, truth and falsehood. Peace can prevail and all can live in harmony.

Indian wet dreams. :lol:

Its a bit difficult to comprehend...isnt it? all those countries - US, UK, Russia, India, France, Israel, and China to a lesser extent (though might be grandstanding against each other or creating strategies against one another) are actually fighting physically against someone right now and the one's they are figghting against has something that is common across the board - figure out whats it?

lol,
My supposed dream fades in comparision to the collective wet dream of gazwa, white horses, jedi swords, radio pakistan and lal khila pe Pakistani flag.

@KingMamba - and all those are nuclear armed countries btw.

Last edited:
We will see.

We have the Khokhars, the Chauhans, the Rathore, the Minhas by the millions in Pakistan

They are all Muslim Rajputs ready for your Alwar and Bihar

muslims cannot be Rajputs, just like ahmedis cannot be Muslim. Real rajputs are brave son of soil Hindu rajputs, Muslim rajputs are just converted cowards.

Don't worry sir soon you and I would hunt down thousands and thousands of India..
That would be a very noble motivation for me to live life with a mission and a IsLaamic cause which each & every muslim can participate in many ways ... :pakistan:

That would be a very noble motivation for me to live life with a mission and a IsLaamic cause which each & evebry muslim can participate in many ways ... :pakistan:
Don't worry Sir we would direct kill them and kill thousands of them and make them history by help and support of ALLAH INSHALLAH

Huh? This clown says that Saudi Arabia begs Pakistan for everything!! :woot:

Any Saudi friends out here to counter him?? :dirol:

Don't worry Sir we would direct kill them and kill thousands of them and make them history by help and support of ALLAH INSHALLAH
OK I understand so Allah has kept Virgin Girls for you in Jannat...

That's not fair man.... how will I know when to get my bunker ready?
Don't you know stupid??? Allah have told them & will tell the time. it seems Allah ki phat rahi hai thats why it is telling Pakis to wait till he tells the time.
Also, Allah has kept Virgin Girls for them in Jannat so they are all trying to go Jannat as soon as they come to earth.

OK I understand so Allah has kept Virgin Girls for you in Jannat...

Don't you know stupid??? Allah have told them & will tell the time. it seems Allah ki phat rahi hai thats why it is telling Pakis to wait till he tells the time.
Also, Allah has kept Virgin Girls for them in Jannat so they are all trying to go Jannat as soon as they come to earth.
I am least concerned about Jannat more about please ALLAH and finally taking revenge of 48 and 71 and Kashmir and Gujarat what you did to Pakistan and my Muslim brother and sisters

Back
Top Bottom