What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

muslims cannot be Rajputs, just like ahmedis cannot be Muslim. Real rajputs are brave son of soil Hindu rajputs, Muslim rajputs are just converted cowards.

What type of logic you are using in here ? Major Salman Khan, who died while fighting insurgents during the Kargil war in 1999 was a Muslim from Rajput origins . So was he a coward ?

Pakistan and its Army has nothing to do with Black flags of khorasan......any aalim , in every corner of the world, do not have good opinions about pak army....

Black flags of khorasan will have believers from many nations and it would be like a banner .

WTF does "everybody knows" mean?
show us some proof of your imaginary victory in 48 and 65 and not some retard video of zaid jackass hamid claiming victory in 65.

buddy, let them dream - aur kuch toh bach+a nahin hai, they are getting butt rapped from all quarters and by everyone....this imaginery dream is might keep their existence as a country alive.

When they actually realize that their dream not a dream but is a frightening nightmare is the day when everything will fall apart.
Mr we won both in 48 and 65 with almost nothing we took AJK and in 65 you attacked and got your butts kicked and in 2002 without any major war you lost around 200 + soldiers

tell you teachers to inform u about ur history... ur teachers might teaching u guys about rajni kanth fake stories instead of history :lol::lol::lol:.
Yeah everybody knows who is taught fake history here?? :lol: By the way can you tell the name of one Pakistani ruler who ruled us??
Then i will tell you the names of Indian rulers who ruled Pakistan ;)

You Indian members need to learn to stop, he is a gone case. So please just let it slide man.
Dude.. how can you expect us to stop. We are having a wonderful time.
Our objective is to know
1) Which mules will be used by Zaid Hamid & @Zarvan for their attack
2) How & when will they turn around from Delhi and go towards Israel
3) Figure out nut jobs
:enjoy:

Dude.. how can you expect us to stop. We are having a wonderful time.
Our objective is to know
1) Which mules will be used by Zaid Hamid & @Zarvan for their attack
2) How & when will they turn around from Delhi and go towards Israel
3) Figure out nut jobs
:enjoy:
Mr when INSHALLAH I and others would come you would know when you hear breaking news of attack on your soldiers led to deaths of hundreds of soldiers you would know INSHALLAH along with the whole world

You Indian members need to learn to stop, he is a gone case. So please just let it slide man.

I figured as much, only insane people support the Taliban.

And his talk of genocide against Hindus.

Don't worry, there are many nice pakistani posters here to counteract @Zarvan :)

Mr when INSHALLAH I and others would come you would know when you hear breaking news of attack on your soldiers led to deaths of hundreds of soldiers you would know INSHALLAH along with the whole world

Zarvan Bhai, be sure to come to South India too. The weather is nice and the people are nicer too :)

I figured as much, only insane people support the Taliban.

And his talk of genocide against Hindus.

Don't worry, there are many nice pakistani posters here to counteract @Zarvan :)

Zarvan Bhai, be sure to come to South India too. The weather is nice and the people are nicer too :)
Yes that so called nice belong to only 2 & of population I would come on border and first finish your soldiers their than decide where to go INSHALLAH

Pakistan would be good to get rid of this moron.How can such people be given prominence in the media circles amazes me.

Mr we won both in 48 and 65 with almost nothing we took AJK and in 65 you attacked and got your butts kicked and in 2002 without any major war you lost around 200 + soldiers

I asked for proof and not your effin' big mouth go and get some.

Yes that so called nice belong to only 2 & of population I would come on border and first finish your soldiers their than decide where to go INSHALLAH

Yet Again...you dragged ALLAH into this. Do you drag Allah in all your "Daily Works too"?

Pakistan would be good to get rid of this moron.How can such people be given prominence in the media circles amazes me.

LOL, the ISI pays this moron is what they..they obviously do it for some reason - if not then they are losing it too.

And I though Alcohol was banned in Pakistan. Man you are on a roll. :cheers:

Okies :)

Be sure to grab a map first. For Pakistanis India starts in Delhi and ends in Delhi :)

Back
Top Bottom