What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

Okies :)

Be sure to grab a map first. For Pakistanis India starts in Delhi and ends in Delhi :)
Don't worry we know from where India starts 26/11 happened in Mumbai not Delhi remember

Mr when INSHALLAH I and others would come you would know when you hear breaking news of attack on your soldiers led to deaths of hundreds of soldiers you would know INSHALLAH along with the whole world
Being your co forum member, you must extend the courtesy of precise advance information for all of us. Every one here agrees that it is an honorable thing to do.

Zarvan Bhai, be sure to come to South India too. The weather is nice and the people are nicer too :)
No Sir. He has to do the "Israel ki taraf mudenge". South India is too dark for their taste.

photo.php
Zaid Hamid Msg to Munafiq and Ghadaar'z :p
kutto k peche nhi lagna Apna kaam jari rakyn
This video is for liberals

Yeah everybody knows who is taught fake history here?? :lol: By the way can you tell the name of one Pakistani ruler who ruled us??
Then i will tell you the names of Indian rulers who ruled Pakistan ;)

well right now india is ruling us , noora shareef is totally out of his mind, infact we have an indian defense minister for Pakistan armed force the great khuwaja SIRA o_O... and regarding pakistanis i am talking about muslims ... if u guys barhamins , kshatryas ,vasyas ,sudhras ,pariah are same for us as hindoos :wave:, then turks, arabs, afghans and irani should be the same muslims in front of u :azn: ... who ruled on u guys :lol: . and plzzz tell me and increase my knowledge who r the indian rulers who ruled pakistan ... i am serious :).

Pakistan would be good to get rid of this moron.How can such people be given prominence in the media circles amazes me.

just like u people give prominence to moron shit sina and retarded narindramodi :lol:

Ghazawa Hind Updates....
Our white horse for Ghazawa-e-Hind

Our Children,

Here is a proof that we are preparing for the Ghazawa. Remember that they (paleet hindus) will start the war and we will end it (they are not starting the war, we have to provoke them even more). Here is our horse that will ride us directly into Dilli. At the moment our horse looks like a donkey but we will convert it into a powerful horse with our powerful azans like we are doing to you my dear children and follower.

We do not know why our horse laugh menacingly whenever we talk of Ghazawa-e-Hind.

Remember the glorious days of Caliphate when our soldiers ride on their horses and captured the western part of Greater Pakistan. We will also follow the same tradition. Alahmdullah!

Don’t worry our children. We will be the calipha and lead you in the next Ghazawa. But till then keep practicing the conspiracy (oops! inspirational) theories. Buy and wear our red cap. It helps in our imagination. Aaah…how much we love our self.

Pakistan Allah ke raazo me ek raaz hai aur hum fandebaaz hain ..mera matlab hum zaanbaaz hain

Yours Sincerely,
Zaid Zaman Hamid
Self Claimed Defense Analyst <Bra Strap Wale>

@acid rain Not only He but No Pakistani is having have any Proof of 65

I know, he would have furnished it by now if he had any.

A genuine question to Pakistani members @waz, @Informant, @janbaaz etc..

It is quite obvious that Zaid Hamid is under protection of some higher ups in Pakistan and is most likely fuunded too - the reason being is, no one gets away with directly calling a nation's current leaders as traitors and what not on state media day in and day out if he was not protected.

My question is, what does he want to achieve internally or externally by calling on an invasion or jihad or gazwa or whatever on India that he keeps instigating?

Whats the motive behind his rhetoric?

Yes many of you didn't took many groups in Pakistan seriously and you had 26/11 Train attacks and several more keep laughing until I hunt your forces down INSHALLAH soon I would hunt your soldiers by help of ALLAH

You better hope and pray that India and Israel continue to not taking you jokers and your constipated theories seriously.

Because if we start taking it seriously then the consequences wont be pleasant.

You better hope and pray that India and Israel continue to not taking you jokers and your constipated theories seriously.

Because if we start taking it seriously then the consequences wont be pleasant.
Than I dare you and I challenge you take it seriously other wise don't cry when they become reality

If you worth your salt you will take it seriously

Back
Top Bottom