What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

Than I dare you and I challenge you take it seriously other wise don't cry when they become reality

If you worth your salt you will take it seriously

lol

No, thank you - India and Israel have better things to do than take a bunch of wailing retards seriously.

However, pray that they dont take it seriously though..

i am talking about muslims ... if u guys barhamins , kshatryas ,vasyas ,sudhras ,pariah are same for us as hindoos :wave:, then turks, arabs, afghans and irani should be the same muslims in front of u :azn: ... who ruled on u guys :lol: . and plzzz tell me and increase my knowledge who r the indian rulers who ruled pakistan ... i am serious :).
I perfectly knew that you Pakistanis like to talk shit wihtout any sense and knowledge :lol: 99% of the Pakistanis think that all Indians are Hindus and and only Pakistanis have claims on Muslim history :lol: Indians have a more and better claim on Islamic history than Pakistanis.Even if i accept that only Pakistanis have claims on Muslims then also your claim is wrong.Whichever Empire ruled India.They made Delhi as there capital which means that parts of North India and whole of Pakistan was administered from Delhi so technichally we ruled you for thousand of years :lol:
Pakistans are the only people who never ruled there lands and were always ruled by Arabs,Turks,Indians e.t.c. :lol:
Now you asked the question about Indian rulers.Google about Harshvardhan,Maurya empire and also Sikh Empire.When you will be done with this then i will share names of more rulers. ;)
Also Pakistani think that History starts with Islamic invasion of India.Try searching on net that what happened before Islamic invasion and who ruled whom for more than even 2000 years ;)

lol

No, thank you - India and Israel have better things to do than take a bunch of wailing retards seriously.

However, pray that they dont take it seriously though..
Yes better things like letting another 26/11 to happen even on larger scale and than crying like bunch of babies

I know, he would have furnished it by now if he had any.

A genuine question to Pakistani members @waz, @Informant, @janbaaz etc..

It is quite obvious that Zaid Hamid is under protection of some higher ups in Pakistan and is most likely fuunded too - the reason being is, no one gets away with directly calling a nation's current leaders as traitors and what not on state media day in and day out if he was not protected.

My question is, what does he want to achieve internally or externally by calling on an invasion or jihad or gazwa or whatever on India that he keeps instigating?

Whats the motive behind his rhetoric?
He is not funded Mr his father is war veteran his passion was always joining Army but he went to Afghan Jihad at age in which people join Army sacrificing his dream to fight for Muslims in Afghanistan that is why he is so passionate about Army

Yes better things like letting another 26/11 to happen even on larger scale and than crying like bunch of babies

He is not funded Mr his father is war veteran his passion was always joining Army but he went to Afghan Jihad at age in which people join Army sacrificing his dream to fight for Muslims in Afghanistan that is why he is so passionate about Army

9/11 happened in 2001 and 3000 X 'n' number of people died and are still dying in retaliation for it.

26/11 happened in 2008 and 164 X 'n' number of people died and are still dying in retaliation for it.

The equation is harsh but then thats the reality and thats the price you got to pay.

9/11 happened in 2001 and 3000 X 'n' number of people died and are still dying in retaliation for it.

26/11 happened in 2008 and 164 X 'n' number of people died and are still dying in retaliation for it.

The equation is harsh but then thats the reality and thats the price you got to pay.
You did nothing Mr you just cried and cried so don't compare yourself to USA and even USA is running after getting defeated

1380430_757874414239177_2025336385_n.jpg

@Zarvan You are an Idiot which you have proven time & again in this forum & thread. You claiming 26/11 every time as a victory shows nothing but the flaws in your upbringing which every one has clearly noticed. 26/11 is not a moment of pride even for you where many innocent Civilians were murdered in cold blood.
@mods This is bad. Had we ever celebrated on a Civilian's blood bath? Requesting kindly to look into this please.

484628_374313029290181_904520983_n.jpg

@Zarvan You are an Idiot which you have proven time & again in this forum & thread. You claiming 26/11 every time as a victory shows nothing but the flaws in your upbringing which every one has clearly noticed. 26/11 is not a moment of pride even for you where many innocent Civilians were murdered in cold blood.
@mods This is bad. Had we ever celebrated on a Civilian's blood bath? Requesting kindly to look into this please.
I also consider what Ghaznavi did to somnath as victory and what Ghauri did to you prithivi
484628_374313029290181_904520983_n.jpg

You did nothing Mr you just cried and cried so don't compare yourself to USA and even USA is running after getting defeated

Exactly right, we didnt do anything, when did I say we did anything?

loll, I was just wondering about the equation and wondering if it was worth it.

How old is the old man anyway?...funny pictures btw.

Exactly right, we didnt do anything, when did I say we did anything?

loll, I was just wondering about the equation and wondering if it was worth it.

How old is the old man anyway?...funny pictures btw.
He is doing great Man as he did against Russians when he was hunting down Russians in 80s he is in same spirit ready to hunt Indians and me too INSHALLAH We would soon hunt your soldiers and government guys down really soon INSHALLAH

It is quite obvious that Zaid Hamid is under protection of some higher ups in Pakistan and is most likely fuunded too - the reason being is, no one gets away with directly calling a nation's current leaders as traitors and what not on state media day in and day out if he was not protected.

My question is, what does he want to achieve internally or externally by calling on an invasion or jihad or gazwa or whatever on India that he keeps instigating?

He is a very patriotic dude, he has a habit of going overboard. It's alright, he isnt killing anyone nor supports terrorists.

Cheer leading, galvanising people etc.

We know (the common man) Pakistan faces far bigger issues internally.

LOL! Action man.

The Indians are just jealous they don't have a zaid hamid.

You do have Praveen Togadia :undecided:

The post is in jest folks.

All show no go..when will we see some actual action?Action is what counts, not words.

All show no go..when will we see some actual action?Action is what counts, not words.
INSHALLAH you will soon see action environment is building up for the action and it will happen really soon

Is it true that he ran away from Afghanistan since he pooped in his pants when he saw the Russian soldiers ? I also heard that when he practices his Ghazwa stuff, he dresses as an Indian princess and pretends that the evil bad Pakistani soldiers are going to pile up on him. Is that true as well ? Do you share his fantasies as well or is that just a Zaid Bumhid style of Gazoo whatever ?

Back
Top Bottom