What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

Its exactly 1971 whose revenge will be taken and also of people of Kashmir and Gujrat

Let me see... you tried in 98. nd we know how that ended.

Same brother, we will team up. I will smash there idols and desecrate there temples for we are warriors of Islam!!!!!!!!

Y not blow yourself up. Warriors of Islam also tend to do that... :undecided:

Its exactly 1971 whose revenge will be taken and also of people of Kashmir and Gujrat
Okay. Don't forget to bring all of your warriors along with you. Once and for all. LOLs

Same brother, we will team up. I will smash there idols and desecrate there temples for we are warriors of Islam!!!!!!!!

You and your forces (both proxy as well as military) are incapable to do that.

modes please have a look at this post , some indian are using inappropriate language against hadith and religion .. either you ban them or delete those post ASAP .... @Aeronaut

If u r referring to me, look at what I was replying to.

I am not referring to any particular , but too all including Pak members .. and this is a post about a hadith if any indian don't like it so there is no reason to reply here , at least its better to use dis recpectfull language towards any religion

Before thinking of muslim ummah have you considered the opposition?
US, UK, France, Russia, China, India, Israel...
Just cut US,UK,France and china from your list.Russia and israel might join you in a war against pakistan .And most probably china will act against you.

You better hope you dont show up anywhere in India. I am a Rajput, and we are not ones your cowardly kind should take panga with. If you ever do have the balls to do your Ghazwa-e-Hind, drop by Jaisalmer with a copy of your Ghazwa-e-hind, and ask for me if you have the balls.

I will first shove that Ghazwa--ehind up your a$$, then I will kill you, and then I will **** your dead corpse with the hadith still inside you.

I feel bad for Pakistanis because most of you cowards got converted by Muslims, but you crossed a line with me kid.

Oh bana saab

Chill raho.

@Secularpakistani...lol, and you think all those countries he mentioned would be joining with pakistan in the gazwa?

But....hat wasnt my point - my point was all these countries have a common foe. All these countries also play their geopolitics too well. All these countries form a common bloc deep down at a different level..though they have issues and had issues with each other and had wars. But they act collectively in the background...except China though, which has its own issues with its other neighbors especially Japan and it also has its dreams...but china too has a similar enmity with the same common foe and will not oppose any action...though it might stay away ffor other reasons.

So much opinion in your head is coming out of "probebly". Why don't you spend half a day and educate yourself before giving opinions? There are 14 Ahadith on the subject and 11 are considered unreliable. These 3 which are included in Sunun-Nasai-Alsughra are accepted. 2 of these Ahadith are Daef and one is Hussan which is "Authentic but name of narrator is unsure". This doubt is not on "Text of Hadith" but on the name of narrator. Make some research before speaking next time. U need it.

You just kind of proved his point LOL.

@Secularpakistani...lol, and you think all those countries he mentioned would be joining with pakistan in the gazwa?

But....hat wasnt my point - my point was all these countries have a common foe. All these countries also play their geopolitics too well. All these countries form a common bloc deep down at a different level..though they have issues and had issues with each other and had wars. But they act collectively in the background...except China though, which has its own issues with its other neighbors especially Japan and it also has its dreams...but china too has a similar enmity with the same common foe and will not oppose any action...though it might stay away ffor other reasons.

Indian wet dreams. :lol:

According to Sheikh Imran Hossien who has studied these end time prophesies, it will not be the Pakistani army that will do Ghazwa Tul Hind since (according to him) they do not qualify to be termed as Mujahideen. Also ins't it true that according to the prophesy it will be an army from Khorasan that will conduct Ghazwa Tul Hind? but the Punjabi dominated Pakistan is not Khorasan. Only Afghanistan and KPK province can be considered Khorasan.

In any case, hope this prophesy is just a myth because if it were to be true or if people believe it is true and try to attempt it, a lot of innocent people would die. War sounds good in papers when we read about it, but ask those who have been through it, it's not fun especially for the civilians.

LOL how you know all this when you a Sikh? :D Anyway do not worry the hadith on the subject is very weak most Pakistanis believe in Greater Pakistan not Ghazwaul Hind LOL.

@Zarvan @graphican

Did you religious books predict Ghawza-e-Pakistan in 1971 by Hindus? If it cant predict a ghazwa that actually has already happened in history, why do you think Ghazwa-e-Hind is accurate?

I think your religious books are fooling you.

Lmaoo actually the same dude speaks about Pakistan losing a war to India so yeah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom