What's new

Zaid Hamid in Islamabad: Wake up Pakistan

ticket was of Rs. 50

next time if any one wants ticket then tell me i will get you one for free :rofl: :rofl:

& believe me the people who literally have zero info about their own country went there just for, you know what :lol:

& what Asim said is absolutely right ' little less religion and a little more Pakistaniat would be appreciated otherwise we'll just go round and round and come back to the same situation - Mullahs, suppression of fundamental rights, extremism and finally terrorism'

ticket was of Rs. 50

next time if any one wants ticket then tell me i will get you one for free

& believe me the people who literally have zero info about their own country went there just for, you know what :lol:

It was good to see energetic modern youth eager to know about their country.

Majority of the youth were from institutions where they dont teach Pakistan studies as such so it was good on their part to have some interest to come to their ideology.

:pakistan:

1. That should not be headach of any Indian if in 5 years we will be on Moon or Mars :)

we dont have any problem with that....
2. Pakistan is indeed at the center of strategic interests of many world powers.

And every one knows what they will do once these intersts are over if people continue to fall in the foot steps of mr hamid and try to make enemy out of everyone. i dont think that there is any nation whom he would have not proclaimed the friend of pakistan apart from those which are very weak. all the world powers according to him are enemies of pakistan. if people continue to take this venom then surely one day the world powers will be against pakistan when there interests fade out

3. As far as wars and break ups well we have heard that more from Indians about Pakistan too so you should not be uneasy if we hurl the same stone at you. Even your Gen Kapoora talked about waging war that too a nuclear one against Pakistan. So nevermind.

read kapoors statements again. it was for the agression from the other side that it can escalte upto nuclear level. and there is nothing wrong with that. he is from army and its his job to make plans for the situations. he is not supposed to do politics. what he said is his jon.

4. We also wonder how Indians can elect Hindu fundamentalists and killers like Modi again and again. But anyway thats your internal fault so i wont talk about that.

people are more concerned with the development which Modi has brought into the region. Modi has been charged for not providing the security forces and the case is still on. If found guilty he will be punished. till then people are happy about his role in the development of Gujrat. we have nurtured ourself to look on the brigter sides but at the same time to look on the dark side and do the needful.

5. The Most important point is that When movement for Pakistan independence started and the resoultion passed on 23rd March 1940, The Indians were commenting in the same way but look at the histroy after only 7 years we got Pakistan.

All movements for progress are started like that.

[/QUOTE]

on the same roads
and you thought of kashmir and 62 years have passed by and you guys are blank.....

movement for progress is fine. progress of pakistan as a nation as a peacefull state we Indians fully support it. but a progress based on the venom and hatred and martial superiority is never liked by anyone. just in order to imbibe self pride does not mean to deteriorate the other and twist the facts.

Well if I see this video then what I get is this:

1. Pakistanis are muslims first and Pakistani nationals later. What Utter Bullcr*p.
Why does pakistan (who is struggling with so many major problems) wants to be THEKEDAR of the muslim world? There are many better nations such as Egypt,Saudi arabia etc to lead that mantle.

2. We are witnessing History In The Making .. WTF seriously WTF... abey jo history banate hain woh yeh nahi kehte .

3. Ali azmat : Disinformation hamari generation ki sabse badi problem thi.
ME: Abey jab abhi bhi history books main bakwaas likhi hui hai toh disinformation kyun nahi falegi..

And world is not islamophobic but Pakistan seems to be WorldPhobic.

4. Pakistan ko chod ke mat jaayein: Kis type ka drama hai yeh.. Economics ka law hai.. jahan better life hogi wahin log jayenge aur duniya aisi hi aagey badhti hai aur aise hi chalti rahegi.. Jo chahe kehte raho.

Zaid hamid ki baat baad main....

Aisi taisi main jaayein aise log jo doosron ko bargalate hain...

Nothing wrong with these statements.

As an Indian you will have some problem i can understand but as a Muslim i find no fault with claiming as a Muslim first, Pakistani second and a Pathan third :)

It was good to see energetic modern youth eager to know about their country.

Majority of the youth were from institutions where they dont teach Pakistan studies as such so it was good on their part to have some interest to come to their ideology.

JJ, the most of the people i know were from these 'elite class' schools who just went down to have some fun because they were bored & moreover Ticket of Rs.50 meant they are going for sure, but still kuch to pale para he ho un logo ke but most of them are Hopeless

1. That should not be headach of any Indian if in 5 years we will be on Moon or Mars :)

Girl just think logically and ask yourself if its even remotely possible.. ITS NOT and any reasonably educated person will know it. Its a lie that he said .

2. Pakistan is indeed at the center of strategic interests of many world powers.

Pakistan borders Afghanistan and India , one is a barren disenchanted land and the other is still a developing country. What strategic interests are you talking about here?

3. As far as wars and break ups well we have heard that more from Indians about Pakistan too so you should not be uneasy if we hurl the same stone at you. Even your Gen Kapoora talked about waging war that too a nuclear one against Pakistan. So nevermind.

Gen Kapoor never said of a nuclear war and he said India can defend attacks from two nations at the same time. Now everyone knows that for defence even if the ratio is 1:3 then its possible. When I add vital assets of Pakistan and China the ratio is somewhere around 1(India):2(China and Pak combined).

Do you get the point?

4. We also wonder how Indians can elect Hindu fundamentalists and killers like Modi again and again. But anyway thats your internal fault so i wont talk about that.

Lets leave Modi aside, I am not a fan of what happened in Gujrat but I guess that Gujrat may have happened had it been any other CM also. Your case doesnt have enough support to stand on its feet.

5. The Most important point is that When movement for Pakistan independence started and the resoultion passed on 23rd March 1940, The Indians were commenting in the same way but look at the histroy after only 7 years we got Pakistan.

Well the sad part is that Pakistan was made because British bought the Two Nation theory. Its for all to see where Pakistan is right now vis a vis India. If you guys did so much in 7 years, you should have been equivalent of france or japan in the next 60 yrs but well are far from it.

Its very well documented that how Pakistan has asked for AID just after a few weeks after its creation and done so on a consistent basis. I dont want to malign Pakistan but I find people here running from the truth and I feel till the time Pakistani citizens dont confront there problems head on there wont be any solution.

And mind you if one says that India or corruption or govt is the problem then also you guys are simply running away because every nation has corruption and well govt's alone cant make or break a nation.

I am yet to hear any solutions coming from zaid hamid. Can anyone list down the solutions he has suggested so far?

Well his message is simple

a) Study and learn your past to make proper decisions for future
b) Embrace the concept of why we got pakistan for , to live our lives
based on specific principles
c) Be proud of our heritage - and not be ashamed we have a rich
culture and heritage

He was not there to solve world crisis he is there to educate youth about importance of history and what it means to be Muslim in correct sense

a) Responsible
b) Proud
c) Just

we dont have any problem with that....

Then why so preturbed with Zaid Hamid topics and lectures :)

And every one knows what they will do once these intersts are over if people continue to fall in the foot steps of mr hamid and try to make enemy out of everyone. i dont think that there is any nation whom he would have not proclaimed the friend of pakistan apart from those which are very weak. all the world powers according to him are enemies of pakistan. if people continue to take this venom then surely one day the world powers will be against pakistan when there interests fade out

Again whom you consider everyone that is another issue. On the other hand Strategic interests never fade away keeping in view many players keep on creating new fronts.

We dont make enemey out of everyone rather we have some specific enemies including India. The bottom line is everyone that harms Pakistan is our enemy even if that anyone is from within.

read kapoors statements again. it was for the agression from the other side that it can escalte upto nuclear level. and there is nothing wrong with that. he is from army and its his job to make plans for the situations. he is not supposed to do politics. what he said is his jon.

We had debated his statement in details already we know what he meant. Even US anvoy Petterson said kapoor's statment was in bad taste rather an agression in itself.

lolzz NO in case of India the Indian Army chief is not suppose to take up decision on his own be it of a war ;) So it was not his job to issue political statments.

people are more concerned with the development which Modi has brought into the region. Modi has been charged for not providing the security forces and the case is still on. If found guilty he will be punished. till then people are happy about his role in the development of Gujrat. we have nurtured ourself to look on the brigter sides but at the same time to look on the dark side and do the needful.

A killer and criminal should not be supported just because he had spend the public money on public.

on the same roads
and you thought of kashmir and 62 years have passed by and you guys are blank.....

62 years passed by and India still needs to keep a large army in Held Kashmir to kill the local Kashmiris.

The loser in case of Kashmir is India not Pakistan.

movement for progress is fine. progress of pakistan as a nation as a peacefull state we Indians fully support it. but a progress based on the venom and hatred and martial superiority is never liked by anyone. just in order to imbibe self pride does not mean to deteriorate the other and twist the facts.

We see more venom from Indians against Pakistan so i do not see any issue with replying you in the same coin.

As far as martial superiority well its something which is a Fact and should not be complaint against as the same thinking prevails even among your Hindus.

JJ, the most of the people i know were from these 'elite class' schools who just went down to have some fun because they were bored & moreover Ticket of Rs.50 meant they are going for sure, but still kuch to pale para he ho un logo ke but most of them are Hopeless

I know most of them were from elite class and thats what makes it more encouraging to see these youth at a program which is based on seriouse lecture and There Was Nothing which amounts to Fun there.

As far as the price of ticket that was just a token price and i do not agree with your statment here also because this elite class have no issue of money even if it was of Rs50,000 they would have bought it.

For Fun there are many places in Islamabad where there no ban or any conservative kinda attitude.

I was at the lecture and i know there was nothing like that.

It was more intresting to see the same elite class youth clapping more hardly when Hamid Gul entered the Hall and at that same time Ali Azmat was speaking but no one listened to him rather everyone was clapping to see Hamid Gul.

:) Now this sums it up that ignoring Ali Azmat or Aysha Sana for Hamid Gul, is indeed a show of seriouseness on the part of elite Youth instead of finding way to get rid of boredom.

Now comes Sir Zaid Hamid:

1. Pakistan Allah ke ek raazon main se raaz hai -- Allah ka raaz hai toh tujhe kaise pata hai bey? Tu bahut bada banda hai, koi peer hai ya pegumber.

2. Its going to be now or never--- bhai WW 3 chal rahi hai kya...

3. The United States Of Islam -- Accha aur bakwaas karo bhai... Acchi comedy hai...

4. Khilafat-e-Rashida sabse accha aur advance Nizam hai --- Jo padhe likhe hote hain woh jaante hain ki ek system doosre se accha nahi hota.. sabki aapni advantages aur disadvantages hoti hain.. Baaki sab Bakar kaatne ke liye acchi baatein hain.

5. America/West ki burai -- Abey bhai woh pichle 50 saal se superpower hain aur jitna unhone duniya ko diya hai utna kissi ne nahi diya.. Jo aaj TV aur satellite pe dikh rahe ho aur mic. use kar rahe woh unka hi diya hua hai

Aur bhi bahut baatein hain.. Thak jaunga likhta likhta.. baad main complete karunga

Then why so preturbed with Zaid Hamid topics and lectures :)

till he dont talk the venom against India we are fine but as soon as he starts ajmal kasb is amar singh or indian national emblem is mark for akhand bharat we feel like laughing.... cant control you people s idoticity and you guys actually belive it...

Again whom you consider everyone that is another issue. On the other hand Strategic interests never fade away keeping in view many players keep on creating new fronts.

Like they faded after the afghan war and pakistan was sanctionized... you have an example. at the end you will have china which is in fact juicing up your economy at the expense of your local industry.

We dont make enemey out of everyone rather we have some specific enemies including India. The bottom line is everyone that harms Pakistan is our enemy even if that anyone is from within.

I agree to this but the way he is spreading the rumors it makes even anyone enemy of pakistan. there are issues with israel but israel was never a direct enemy of pakistan. but people like him forced israel to come to Indian camp. we were never friendly with US before now but the media of pakistan and perception of people of pakistan gave US. we already had russia. In fact I should say we should be thankful to people like him which are makin the powers against pakistan and pakistan against world powers.

We had debated his statement in details already we know what he meant. Even US anvoy Petterson said kapoor's statment was in bad taste rather an agression in itself.

lolzz NO in case of India the Indian Army chief is not suppose to take up decision on his own be it of a war ;) So it was not his job to issue political statments.

and it was not a political statement it was as simple as that in case of war the tensions can escalate to nuclear level. read hard and if required take help of dictionary "in case of war"

A killer and criminal should not be supported just because he had spend the public money on public.

As i said one cannot be convicted of anything or devoid of his/her right to contest elections till the case is proved in court.

it is the people who chose him which includes muslims. Foul play can easily be ruled out because the party in the center is congress which is arch rival of BJP. it would never let that happen.

62 years passed by and India still needs to keep a large army in Held Kashmir to kill the local Kashmiris.

The loser in case of Kashmir is India not Pakistan.
loosing a entire part of your country because of hostilities if you consider that not loosing then i cant help you. your economy sanctions and everything which you have been dragged forcefully because of India to match the pace you already know who is on loosing part.

At least we have an army which is not sitting ideal. we pay them so we are using them whats to loose in that. thats there job.

We see more venom from Indians against Pakistan so i do not see any issue with replying you in the same coin.

As far as martial superiority well its something which is a Fact and should not be complaint against as the same thinking prevails even among your Hindus.

Consult the arabs they have a very different view on your superiority when you claim of muslim ruling over India people forget who was their ruler before muslim for the past 5000 years. but we are not taught history in this way. we are taught with mughals being the Indians and these were things which they did were great and these were there shortcomings

Now comes Sir Zaid Hamid:

1. Pakistan Allah ke ek raazon main se raaz hai -- Allah ka raaz hai toh tujhe kaise pata hai bey? Tu bahut bada banda hai, koi peer hai ya pegumber.

2. Its going to be now or never--- bhai WW 3 chal rahi hai kya...

3. The United States Of Islam -- Accha aur bakwaas karo bhai... Acchi comedy hai...

4. Khilafat-e-Rashida sabse accha aur advance Nizam hai --- Jo padhe likhe hote hain woh jaante hain ki ek system doosre se accha nahi hota.. sabki aapni advantages aur disadvantages hoti hain.. Baaki sab Bakar kaatne ke liye acchi baatein hain.

5. America/West ki burai -- Abey bhai woh pichle 50 saal se superpower hain aur jitna unhone duniya ko diya hai utna kissi ne nahi diya.. Jo aaj TV aur satellite pe dikh rahe ho aur mic. use kar rahe woh unka hi diya hua hai

Aur bhi bahut baatein hain.. Thak jaunga likhta likhta.. baad main complete karunga

Aray bhai jab Hindon ka 5000 sal purana Cast system behatar ha tau why cant be our system of Khilafat which is far superior than many systems.

The rest of your post is more than a trash

1.Aray bhai jab Hindon ka 5000 sal purana Cast system behatar ha tau why cant be our system of Khilafat which is far superior than many systems.

2.The rest of your post is more than a trash

1. Maine kab kahan ki caste system accha hai.. Bahut ganda hai caste system par tumhe shayad yeh nahi pata ki ek caste main log paidaish ke hisab se nahi balki jo kaam woh karte they uske hisab se jaate they..

If some caste is related to handling work of irrigation then the same family continued to do so for generations ( by choice and not forcefully)

I qoute Dronacharya from Mahabharta:

When lord Indra comes to him and says : O ' Brahmin your duty is to provide education and not to participate in war. You aint a kshatriya.

Then Dronacharya says:

O lord Indra, when a person has books in his hands and studies then he becomes a brahmin but when the same person leaves the books and takes the bow & arrow in his hand he becomes a kshatriya.

You dont have the time or maybe the sources to read about Hindu mythology and as always half knowledge is dangerous. I never said anything wrong about Khilafat just said like many systems it has its advantages and disadvantages and even in relative terms cant be treated as superior(leave alone the absolute ).

2. I dont want to waste anymore of my time with you because I dont find enough intellectual depth in you to engage in a healthy conversation. Adios

till he dont talk the venom against India we are fine but as soon as he starts ajmal kasb is amar singh or indian national emblem is mark for akhand bharat we feel like laughing.... cant control you people s idoticity and you guys actually belive it...

Ahh the Mumbai attacks. A year gone bye and Indains have realises the internal involvment at last.

Like they faded after the afghan war and pakistan was sanctionized... you have an example.

:) The game is still onn and you had seen India kicked out of Afghanistan. Pakistan is the same important player.
Period

at the end you will have china which is in fact juicing up your economy at the expense of your local industry.

:lol: And there are no Chinese goods flooding Indian markets.

I agree to this but the way he is spreading the rumors it makes even anyone enemy of pakistan. there are issues with israel but israel was never a direct enemy of pakistan. but people like him forced israel to come to Indian camp. we were never friendly with US before now but the media of pakistan and perception of people of pakistan gave US. we already had russia. In fact I should say we should be thankful to people like him which are makin the powers against pakistan and pakistan against world powers.

Neither he nor we consider Israel as direct enemy. rather we are against Zionism and there is nothing wrong in it. Eeven Jews consider Zionists as a threat.

As far as your friendship with US well it was not the media rather US own interests which had drawn her towards India. And i see more good for Pakistan in this move ;)

and it was not a political statement it was as simple as that in case of war the tensions can escalate to nuclear level. read hard and if required take help of dictionary "in case of war"

Lolz no he dint say "in case of war" rather he said a nuclear war should not be ruled out.

loosing a entire part of your country because of hostilities if you consider that not loosing then i cant help you. your economy sanctions and everything which you have been dragged forcefully because of India to match the pace you already know who is on loosing part.

NO we still are not losers even in this case. We made mistakes and we paid for that.

In the same breath we can recall 62 Indo-China war ;)

Despite sanctions we are powerful enough to continue making India sleepless.

At least we have an army which is not sitting ideal. we pay them so we are using them whats to loose in that. thats there job.

Consult the arabs they have a very different view on your superiority when you claim of muslim ruling over India people forget who was their ruler before muslim for the past 5000 years. but we are not taught history in this way. we are taught with mughals being the Indians and these were things which they did were great and these were there shortcomings

The superiority is not due to Muslims ruled over India rather we were talking about Martial races in another post. werent we ;)

Lolz as far as teaching Mughals as Indians to the Indian students is also a result of Indian inferiority complex because Mughals were not Indians in the first place. They were invaders mostly from CARs

:pop:

1. Maine kab kahan ki caste system accha hai.. Bahut ganda hai caste system par tumhe shayad yeh nahi pata ki ek caste main log paidaish ke hisab se nahi balki jo kaam woh karte they uske hisab se jaate they..

If some caste is related to handling work of irrigation then the same family continued to do so for generations ( by choice and not forcefully)

I qoute Dronacharya from Mahabharta:

When lord Indra comes to him and says : O ' Brahmin your duty is to provide education and not to participate in war. You aint a kshatriya.

Then Dronacharya says:

O lord Indra, when a person has books in his hands and studies then he becomes a brahmin but when the same person leaves the books and takes the bow & arrow in his hand he becomes a kshatriya.

You dont have the time or maybe the sources to read about Hindu mythology and as always half knowledge is dangerous. I never said anything wrong about Khilafat just said like many systems it has its advantages and disadvantages and even in relative terms cant be treated as superior(leave alone the absolute ).

2. I dont want to waste anymore of my time with you because I dont find enough intellectual depth in you to engage in a healthy conversation. Adios

:lol::lol: And you find intellectual depth in cast syetm.

AND I DID READ HINDU MYTHOLOGY.

On another note Mythology in itself is an imaginery thing nothing based on facts, whereas Khilafat system was a reality, an adminsterative syetsm.

Ok thank you dont debate, it will save my time too.

Back
Top Bottom