What's new

Zaid Hamid in Islamabad: Wake up Pakistan

]/quote]
he fearless flotilla of Islam, whose flag fluttered over all the world, the ship that crossed the seven seas, came here and sank in the river Ganga.
Musaddas e mado jazr islam Maulana Altaf Hussain Hali (1837-1914)

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears like NAZI regime and its stooges sitting and cursing each other for being unable to do what a totalitarian regime under the disguise of religion (this time) could have done better to achieve there superfluous supremacy on other human beings.
Why there is a need for such staged and scripted drama when any human who is blessed by almighty Allah's gift of wisdom and intellect can achieve any of his aim of life and ultimately serve his religion and humanity. (khudi (self) ko kar buland itna ke har .....................)
Why you would create a group of organised people and risk the whole group to be disorganized one day and potentially deleterious for each other.

When Muslims were blessed by great prophet that one day they will be in a number equal to the sand particles of a desert then why you guys would make bricks of those particles and distrust his blessing. The number equal to those sand particles was a symbolic message to spread stretch and proliferate the Islam, not to become concentrate and act like a group of narrow, unidirectional and preoccupied agenda.

I can understand why you are so frustrated .

This may help you get some peace :Tranquilizer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks

Good, atleast nobody can throw that argumnt at me anymore that Zaid Hamid has no following in Pakistan.

This is excellent cmmentary on the psyche of Pakistan. The awesome role played by mythology and the oft repeatd (and debunked) lies bout israel's first PM helps to pump up the feeling of self importance.

Zaid is a proven liar, but thats not a problem for people with ghairat -why - because ghairat for them is not honesty its about ego.

If at least he spoke honestly,

Mr. Jinnah had opposed the khilafat movement as fanaticism, then when did he mention "khilafat-e-rashida" to be established in Pakistan.

Congress making a decision that muslim existence would be wiped out? Israelis coming to LA Khan to "bribe" him to recognize Israel? And his oft-quoted phrase of ben gurion apparently saying that Pakistan is the biggest threat to Israel, when infact Israel was sending confiscated PLO weapon shipments from the soviet union o Pakistan for use by Afghans up until the 80sand both were firmly in the pro-west camp.

I am suprised why Indians dont like Zaid Hamid, he said nothing negative about india all he stated in his speeches was

a) Muslims should consider educating themsleves about the past history and their rich
past where their gov were ran under more traditional systems.

Where justice prevailed, he discussed , the cas of Jew winning in courts against
a well known Person in Islam Ali

b) He discussed why its important for youth to love their history and know , the rich
and wonderful past - we had and don't let the west brainwash you into feeling
bad about your own self

c) Also stated very clearly that hey this talk of studying different modes/systems of life
is great but perhaps we need to get back to our roots

I mean he is a Pakistani debate , and discussion expert clearly a very solid philosopher

Very educated fella - great potential if he can be made our Forigne relations Diplomat I am positive he could do wonders

Perhaps going back to Ottoman Empire like structure is BEST for Muslim Nations as a whole - we might get listened more seriously - all these small countries don't have any say but if we united we could have a more say in world politics, all he is suggesting is a more EU like setup free trade and currency etc and mode of life (code)

Last edited:
I am suprised why Indians dont like Zaid Hamid, he said nothing negative about india all he stated in his speeches was

a) Muslims should consider educating themsleves about the past history and their rich
past where their gov were ran under more traditional systems.

Where justice prevailed, he discussed , the cas of Jew winning in courts against
a well known Person in Islam Ali

b) He discussed why its important for youth to love their history and know , the rich
and wonderful past - we had and don't let the west brainwash you into feeling
bad about your own self

c) Also stated very clearly that hey this talk of studying different modes/systems of life
is great but perhaps we need to get back to our roots

I mean he is a Pakistani debate , and discussion expert clearly a very solid philosopher

Very educated fella - great potential if he can be made our Forigne relations Diplomat I am positive he could do wonders

Perhaps going back to Ottoman Empire like structure is BEST for Muslim Nations as a whole - we might get listened more seriously - all these small countries don't have any say but if we united we could have a more say in world politics, all he is suggesting is a more EU like setup free trade and currency etc and mode of life (code)

I must clear: There is nothing beautiful than an Islamic ideology on this earth.

But why these kids are shouting slogans when they are supposed to sit in university and study hard to build a nation. ZM's verbal diarrhoea is now has gone out of proportion he is repeating same things every time whenever he is allowed to speak.

One must ask him why the nations conquered and turned into Muslim nations have now revived back when model of puristic Islam was implicated. Why so called Muslim nations acclaiming copyrights of Islam are now struggling to maintain the values and ethics.

The reason is lack of examples, hypocrisy, hate for critics, inherited convenience to blame others and our academic bankruptcy.

I.

But why these kids are shouting slogans when they are supposed to sit in university and study hard to build a nation. ZM's verbal diarrhoea is now has gone out of proportion he is repeating same things every time whenever he is allowed to speak.

For the same reason for which thousands of Indians attended killing riots of Hindu fundamentalist organisations in case of Babri Mosque, Gujrat killings of Muslims and recently massacar of Indian Christians by these Hindu fanatics.

I wonder why all of the Indian members on this thread of forum should not been asking why majority of Indians get enchanted by verbal and physical diarrhoea of Hindu militant organisations like RSS, VHP, and their allies??

When these Indians should have been either sitting in the educational institutions or should have been working for resolving their country's issues instead of killing Muslims, Christians and low cast Hindus.

Rest of your post implies to Indian ills too so i dont see any reason to reply to that untill you suggest the same for your bharat.

I see hope in him, the image of better and Independent Paksitan built upon Islam and Philosophy of Muhammad Iqbal Rehmatullah Elaih.

Zaid is like Anti-Biotic pill and his movement is going to eliminate all the germs we have in society. He is preaching philosophy of Iqbal with the power of Islam behind him and there is no moron out there who could challenge this.

I see hope in him, the image of better and Independent Paksitan built upon Islam and Philosophy of Muhammad Iqbal Rehmatullah Elaih.

Zaid is like Anti-Biotic pill and his movement is going to eliminate all the germs we have in society. He is preaching philosophy of Iqbal with the power of Islam behind him and there is no moron out there who could challenge this.

Yes, no moron is going to challenge that. They are going to listen up like dumb sheep and shout slogans on que. I agree.

Yes, no moron is going to challenge that. They are going to listen up like dumb sheep and shout slogans on que. I agree.

when you were not present there in this or any of his other live lectures then dont comment without knowing.

I attended Wake Up Islamabad and there was nothing anti-India rather many strategic things were discussed.

And on yes indeed the threat of Cold War Doctrine hurled by dumb sheep Gen Kapoor did come under discussion in his lecture.

And he very nicely explained the implication of Cold war two front attack by dumb sheeps and how to counter it.

The slogans were raised rightly over the narration of a pure Islamic welfare and Justice system in the era of Khilafat and in the era of Our Last Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (PBUH).

And it was encouraging to see the learned, educated modern lot understanding the importance of justice and a welfare society as advocated by Islam. :pakistan:

Allah o Akbar

I am yet to hear any solutions coming from zaid hamid. Can anyone list down the solutions he has suggested so far?

The sad part is that this is the same guy who said:

1. We just need another 23rd march resolution & in 5 years we will be on the moon and the decision which impact the whole world will be taken from Pakistan.

2. 26/11 was inside job and ajmal kasab is amar singh ( Then he retracted from his statement to say that ajmal kasab is a pakistani national kidnapped by RAW)

3. Talks about Pakistan in such a way that it is the centre of this world. Talks about military take-overs .Threatens Israel . Talks how pakistan will do 100 kargil and how pakistan will break India into smaller pieces of land. Misguides people into thinking that muslims ruled for 1000 years over India infinitum...

The sad part is that he has a following in Pakistan and above all educated people listen to him. How can you let this guy be on TV. I mean we in India have our own togadia but nobody gives him air time on TV etc. whereas this guy is all over the media.

I guess he is a RAW agent hell bent on misleading Pakistan to obscurity because if Pakistani people follow things that he says then there is only one way they are going. & that way is DOWN.

Listening to him for me (if I am in Pakistan) is as dangerous as listening to a certain TOGADIA in India if not more. ( Atleast togadia wont ever say that 9/11 was done by ISI and stuff).

The sad part is that this is the same guy who said:

1. We just need another 23rd march resolution & in 5 years we will be on the moon and the decision which impact the whole world will be taken from Pakistan.

2. 26/11 was inside job and ajmal kasab is amar singh ( Then he retracted from his statement to say that ajmal kasab is a pakistani national kidnapped by RAW)

3. Talks about Pakistan in such a way that it is the centre of this world. Talks about military take-overs .Threatens Israel . Talks how pakistan will do 100 kargil and how pakistan will break India into smaller pieces of land. Misguides people into thinking that muslims ruled for 1000 years over India infinitum...

The sad part is that he has a following in Pakistan and above all educated people listen to him. How can you let this guy be on TV. I mean we in India have our own togadia but nobody gives him air time on TV etc. whereas this guy is all over the media.

I guess he is a RAW agent hell bent on misleading Pakistan to obscurity because if Pakistani people follow things that he says then there is only one way they are going. & that way is DOWN.

Listening to him for me (if I am in Pakistan) is as dangerous as listening to a certain TOGADIA in India if not more. ( Atleast togadia wont ever say that 9/11 was done by ISI and stuff).

1. That should not be headach of any Indian if in 5 years we will be on Moon or Mars :)

2. Pakistan is indeed at the center of strategic interests of many world powers.

3. As far as wars and break ups well we have heard that more from Indians about Pakistan too so you should not be uneasy if we hurl the same stone at you. Even your Gen Kapoora talked about waging war that too a nuclear one against Pakistan. So nevermind.

4. We also wonder how Indians can elect Hindu fundamentalists and killers like Modi again and again. But anyway thats your internal fault so i wont talk about that.

5. The Most important point is that When movement for Pakistan independence started and the resoultion passed on 23rd March 1940, The Indians were commenting in the same way but look at the histroy after only 7 years we got Pakistan.

All movements for progress are started like that.

:pakistan:

Well if I see this video then what I get is this:

1. Pakistanis are muslims first and Pakistani nationals later. What Utter Bullcr*p.
Why does pakistan (who is struggling with so many major problems) want to be THEKEDAR of the muslim world? There are many better nations such as Egypt,Saudi arabia etc to lead that .

2. We are witnessing History In The Making .. WTF seriously WTF... abey jo history banate hain woh yeh nahi kehte .

3. Ali azmat : Disinformation hamari generation ki sabse badi problem thi.
ME: Abey jab abhi bhi history books main bakwaas likhi hui hai toh disinformation kyun nahi falegi..

And world is not islamophobic but Pakistan seems to be WorldPhobic.

4. Pakistan ko chod ke mat jaayein: Kis type ka drama hai yeh.. Economics ka law hai.. jahan better life hogi wahin log jayenge aur duniya aisi hi aagey badhti hai aur aise hi chalti rahegi.. Jo chahe kehte raho.

Zaid hamid ki baat baad main....

Aisi taisi main jaayein aise log jo doosron ko bargalate hain...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom