What's new

Zaid Hamid Goes Ballistic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what man... last time i checked zaid was going to take over delhi.......
now he is giving it to khalistan ...no man not done....

@seethru....hey were did u get hold of this map man ....now zaid is going to come after u ...u r done man....not even aliens can save u man....

We should have a sticky on PDF for Zaid Hamid. Like the Whatever thread. Then we know where to go to get our daily fix. So nice of him to take over just UP and Rajasthan as part of Khalistan.

stupid Idea. it takes away the fun part of Posting the latest Zaid Hamid.

I am really curious about this nut. What does he do for a day job? Who are his target audience? Is he married or does he have a girl friend or is he gay? Does he have family in India still? When will he sprout some foliage on his upper lip? When was his last electroshock treatment?

No they're is no secret mission being cooked, you conspiracy theorist troll.

Zaid Hamid is patriotic and truthful but is emotional and exaggerates alot. Hasn't you PHD in Zahid Hamid studies taught you anything??

I don't think you are connected deep enough to know or judge that. We need some senior member like zulfikar with 15000 posts or something to alley our fears.

besides, ISI just had a change of leadership. anything can happen in India or Afghanistan.

I am really curious about this nut. What does he do for a day job? Who are his target audience? Is he married or does he have a girl friend or is he gay? Does he have family in India still? When will he sprout some foliage on his upper lip? When was his last electroshock treatment?

Zaid Hamid:

Son of a Retd officer, Pakistan Army, is Married and Divorced. Got educated in an elite Engineering Institute, and has a degree in computers.
Took part in Afghan Jihad as a young man(now You know the intellectual capacities of Jihadis/Mujahideen or other Islamic Crazies) and later worked various day jobs before setting up the most Popular Think Tank of Pakistan, Brasstacks.

Is he even worth the time we will spend on this thread?

Yes, definitely worthier than the time we spend on other threads on PDF, don't you think.

let great Khali rule khalistan. woh independence day of khalistan mein kya speech degya kuch samajh mein nahi ayega.

make me ruler of odisha. btw i am a evil yindoo brahmin zaid will kill me before that.

Indians remind us of another reason they are obsessed with Pakistan: Zaid hamid.

i love how indians are obsessed with this guy!!! he is bigger than sunny deol in india i am sure!

Not Indians per se, but Pakistani-engaging Internet Indians. I had never heard about him till I joined here. Given the opportunity, we are all trolls at heart. So it is obvious we would be fascinated by the master troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom