What's new

Zaid Hamid Goes Ballistic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaid Hamid is the best analyst in the whole of South Asia. How can anyone stop paying attention to him?
Zaid Hamid is another traitor sukker backed by the RAW to destabilize our country......:smokin:

Moron Pakistani's & there Moron theories :help: Day Dreaming...:hitwall::blah:
Please mind your language..Its a professional forum and follow the rules..If you dont agree with any one shut up then...no need to point towards a nation...your reply shows your grooming by your parents..
Reply like many sane fellow Indians on this forums..

I am just sorry to see those sardars burning the tricolor. Funny how time heals all wounds.

I am a Zaid Hamid fan since YouTube was launched in India in 2006. He is the greatest comedian of our times. His jokes and timing are unbeatable. Respect. :)

Insane Zaid Hamid.
He is a Joker.
He need treatment.
People does laugh on Him.
He is declared paranoid.

the problem though, is that, most Pakistanis believe most things Zaid Hamid talks about. At least they give off that impression when i talk to them. I am yet encounter a Pakistani that can see things beyond the Muslim/Islam Prism.

I am a Zaid Hamid fan since YouTube was launched in India in 2006. He is the greatest comedian of our times. His jokes and timing are unbeatable. Respect. :)

:tup:......................

Please mind your language..Its a professional forum and follow the rules..If you dont agree with any one shut up then...no need to point towards a nation...your reply shows your grooming by your parents..
Reply like many sane fellow Indians on this forums..

Whatever that meant!

Why don't we get to see him on our news channels?

Arnob versus Zaid Hamid?

Or Mahroof Raza versus Zaid Hamid?

Or Laloo Prasad Yadav versus Zaid Hamid?

Arnob versus Zaid Hamid?

bal thakray vs zaid hamid

Arnob versus Zaid Hamid?

Arnob won't let Zaid speak. I am quite sure Zaid will surrender. :lol:

I would prefer Raj. His timing and wit is better than his uncle's. Not to mention heat in his loins.

As for Arnob, I have this strong suspicion that one day very soon, studio gueston mein haatha paayee hone walli hai (with Arnob in the center of the melee).

Bal Thackray is an actual cartoonist and Political Satirist when he was young. And what will they discuss/debate ? Mumbai for marathis only Vs Mumbai was a Muslim City conquered by Mohammed Bin Qasim?:lol:

Zaid Hamid is another traitor sukker backed by the RAW to destabilize our country......:smokin:

RAW is over rated bro. Using secret cameras for capturing women's while in toilet is what they as their job. Get over the propaganda.

the problem though, is that, most Pakistanis believe most things Zaid Hamid talks about. At least they give off that impression when i talk to them. I am yet encounter a Pakistani that can see things beyond the Muslim/Islam Prism.

:tup:......................
Majority of Pakistan hate him. But due to his funny shows, Media is getting hot sponsors.
He even can't win a seat.
He remains in dream.
Even Muslim religious group dislike him

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up- and
All hail- Sir Zaid Zaman Hamid-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom