What's new

Zaid Hamid Goes Ballistic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If likes of zaid hamid have audience in pakistan then i dont blame any outside force for their current problems

so you agree with Bal thackrey & his claims? of killing muslims destroying pakistan etc?

why would he want to kill Muslims? i would like to know that. what's his deal with Muslims?

If likes of zaid hamid have audience in pakistan then i dont blame any outside force for their current problems

There's a Zaid Hamid in every Pakistani. And as opposed to the popular perception, the educated people with degrees are more radicalised and participate in Islamic Terror. Only a few brainwashed kids like Kasab get suckered in this Jihad lured by Money/Jannat.

I need to find out what kind of drugs ZH is on? I mean literally, it must be a huge suppository of an engineered drug being tested by the CIA or something :D The guy has lost control of all his faculties. Initially, I thought, he just had verbal diarrhea, now I'm sure it's something much bigger and criminal in his head.. LOL :D

Reactions: zip
Dear Pakistanis,

Is Zaid Hamid connected? Does he get PA/ISI insider's info? He's posting about something that will happen or start to happen these days. Is something cooking? like an operation in J&K or more direct attack? given you internal turmoil and weakening of Image and power/influence of PA.

Zaid hamid is ex taliban.

Zaid and India are like husband and wife
There are many ppl lile Zaid in India sply with the RSS regime
i think Indians and Pakistanis should catch there corrupt leaders and send them to Border

he is modi of pakistan
only diff modi kills practical, zaid thinks of killing

THis is the biggest BS I have read so far!!!!!!!! This zahid hamid is the best comedian on earth, whatever he is smoking, I NEED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THis is the biggest BS I have read so far!!!!!!!! This zahid hamid is the best comedian on earth, whatever he is smoking, I NEED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too my friend.... Me too :drag: :guns: :mamba:

yeah, RSS? Now, what's their deal with Muslims? Why does every one have issues with Muslims especially as a group ?

ask the RSS what their complexes are! why you asking me go over to your leader of RSS and ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom