What's new

Zaid Hamid Goes Ballistic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of Pakistan hate him. But due to his funny shows, Media is getting hot sponsors.
He even can't win a seat.
He remains in dream.
Even Muslim religious group dislike him

According to zaid hamid, that's because, they are congress mullahs, and in-fight so much that they can't fight Ghawza e Hind.

Is he even worth the time we will spend on this thread?

C'mon man.. There is so little left anyway that we all can laugh together at.. Dont ridicule the largest part of it ;) ...

Besides his conquest fantasies, is he religiously obnoxious and derogatory for Indian secular tastes? Is he an Arab racist? I have never heard him speak.

Majority of Pakistan hate him. But due to his funny shows, Media is getting hot sponsors.
He even can't win a seat.
He remains in dream.
Even Muslim religious group dislike him
i understood zilch bcoz of his urdu.

Last edited by a moderator:
But at least like us admit that you like seeing him. Compared to sookha karela James Bond Agent Vinod. :)

Any place left? I want to apply for the post for general of Gazwa e hind :woot: Under Great gen Zaid Hameed, i will learn the arts of comedy and sarcasm and will try to replicate for u guys :P
We all can live peacefully under Zaid hamid :P
Any takers? :P :D :victory:

no no zaid hamid is not even HALF as good as this guy :

this guy can kill 800 million pakistanis in back to back movies!

That' why it's called a Movie. (The art form with utter disregard for reality and deals only in exaggerating anything and everything from patriotism to Pimping)

And, You actually thought that was a smart thing to do while posting it, didn't you? :rofl:

552320_375542995833851_539735741_n.jpg

Looks like Zaid sir has gone full R E T A R D, Never go full r e t a r d.

Lol the Khalistan this retard has on the map would be Hindu majority anyways, so makes no sense if he is trying to create a Sikh homeland. Shows his level of (un)intelligence :hang2:

P.S. to Indian Members: Its not fair to judge or ridicule ordinary Pakistanis just because of the views of a few extreme nutcases.

552320_375542995833851_539735741_n.jpg

Looks like Zaid sir has gone full R E T A R D, Never go full r e t a r d.

Lol the Khalistan this retard has on the map would be Hindu majority anyways, so makes no sense if he is trying to create a Sikh homeland. Shows his level of (un)intelligence :hang2:

P.S. to Indian Members: Its not fair to judge or ridicule ordinary Pakistanis just because of the views of a few extreme nutcases.

Bro we aere just having fun with Sir Zaid hameed :)

That' why it's called a Movie. (The art form with utter disregard for reality and deals only in exaggerating anything and everything from patriotism to Pimping)

And, You actually thought that was a smart thing to post while posting it, didn't you? :rofl:

very smart thing to post given how indians are obsessed with BOLLYWOOD and SUNNY!

but glad u believe that sunny is cool! & you love trolling

According to zaid hamid, that's because, they are congress mullahs, and in-fight so much that they can't fight Ghawza e Hind.
Aida tu serious!!
Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
very smart thing to post given how indians are obsessed with BOLLYWOOD and SUNNY!

but glad u believe that sunny is cool! & you love trolling

wow! that made little sense.

Bollywood's got a lot of fans in Pakistan too. Apparently, many in Pakistan too love watching sunny deol.

It's important to give it a thought before trying to establish some kind of equivalence with something as unique as Zaid Hamid and Theories prevalent in Pakistan regarding History, Hindu and India.

Is this going to happen before Pakistan reaches the moon or after?

I remember him saying Pakistan is going to moon in 2015 and Khalistan in 2014. So before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom