What's new

Zaid Hamid Goes Ballistic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aida tu serious!!]

I know about that Parody show bro.

Zaid Hamid is not the issue. It's his notions, beliefs and Dreams. We can't go about them point by point unless we have a good 10 hours or so. There are many side kicks too. Many so called serious journalists, Writers, Analysts, Mullahs, Generals of Pakistan are as retarded as zaid Hamid but only they know to conceal themselves behind fancy terms and concepts, Patriotism and Islam.

I know about that Parody show bro.

Zaid Hamid is not the issue. It's his notions, beliefs and Dreams. We can't go about them point by point unless we have a good 10 hours or so. There are many side kicks too. Many so called serious journalists, Writers, Analysts, Mullahs, Generals of Pakistan are as retarded as zaid Hamid but only they know to conceal themselves behind fancy terms and concepts, Patriotism and Islam.

& the mainstreaming indians? what about them?

such as Varun Gandhi,modi, bal thackrey & Sunny deol in movies? all hide behind fancy concepts

Pakistanis should make this guy their prime minister...then only pakistan can have bright future...

And by Allah, we have already started to do that with ruthless forces. Ask NATO and US whose pampers are still blocked in Pakistan!!!
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/191489-zaid-hamid-goes-ballistic.html#ixzz1zH8dEqCH

NATO soldiers wear pampers? :woot: :woot: Sheeesh! Here's a jumbo pack for General Zaid Hamid. He needs it since he keeps pissing uncontrollably whenever he thinks of India:

pamper-diapers-jumbo-packs.jpg

Pakistanis should make this guy their prime minister...then only pakistan can have bright future...

ya on our side Zaid Hamid and on your side babu bajrangi or varun gandhi would be perfect!

ya on our side Zaid Hamid and on your side babu bajrangi or varun gandhi would be perfect!

unlike yours ours is a country which has bright future...so we do not need leaders like him...

I remember him saying Pakistan is going to moon in 2015 and Khalistan in 2014. So before

No.. Moon is also 2014 ... The video is from 2009 and he talks of a 5 year plan. So in 2014, Pakistan will go to the moon and from there send terrorists in Punjab to liberate Khalistan :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember him saying Pakistan is going to moon in 2015 and Khalistan in 2014. So before

That is wrong. He said in a 2007 interview that in 5 years Pakistan will be on moon and all the global decisions would be made through Pakistan. Guys!!!! Pakistan can launch its craft to moon anytime now!

unlike yours ours is a country which has bright future...so we do not need leaders like him...

ya sorry you have VARUN GANDHI & BAL THCAKREY & MODI type leaders you don't need more. & indra gandhi killer of sikhs type!

He seems to be a wanna be hitler for me ..hitler kept his ambition to himself and let his deeds to reveal them but this man is just hot air from start to end

such as Varun Gandhi,modi, bal thackrey & Sunny deol in movies? all hide behind fancy concepts

what about them? could you Pakistanis leave that Poor Bal thackrey alone? what the hell is your issue with Bal Thackrey? can 't you use a wikipedia or google and find out more?

You are actually unhappy that Pakistanis are shown is bad light in Indian Movies? is that it?

First you had only ISI then came Zaid Hamid...now tell me which of the two evils is better...hahahahahaha
India is being attacked from all fronts, front by Zaid Hamid and on the back is ISI
bachu aab bhag ke kahan gaye ga

what about them? could you Pakistanis leave that Poor Bal thackrey alone? what the hell is your issue with Bal Thackrey? can 't you use a wikipedia or google and find out more?

You are actually unhappy that Pakistanis are shown is bad light in Indian Movies? is that it?

so you agree with Bal thackrey & his claims? of killing muslims destroying pakistan etc?

you are giving me that Cyber Mujahideen vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom