What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man I really like your posts...
Why don't you come to Pakistan and help us and be a part of the solution rather than criticizing..
I mean anyone can criticize...so why not try to be a part of the solution...

What do you think?
and your posts are really impressive...
so you are capable..

Why talking about Talibans when we are not "physically" affected like our civilians or soldiers who are dyeing everyday...
One more body either yours or mine will help the mission OR
One more person educating people either me or your will help the mission...

and don't worry nothing is impossible...
If you think that our youth is going where it shouldn't be than you should start programs or something to educate youth...
I mean it is more practical...

Just a suggestion...

and for me..I am doing practical things and you will hear my name soon in the media..
I am starting infrastructure projects in Pakistan to help poor people without charging anything....

So, you should also step up and organize events which is more practical as not even a fraction of Pakistanis know about this forum if we consider 140+ million Pakistanis...

I thoroughly appreciate your enthusiasm and passion for a bottom up development effort and hope you succeed in bringing relief to the millions of impoverished proud citizens of our country.

As for your advice for me to come back, I arrived just over 2 months ago to pursue my education. I will definitely be coming back after completing my graduate studies.

PS: My volunteer contributions and efforts are for me to know only.

I thoroughly appreciate your enthusiasm and passion for a bottom up development effort and hope you succeed in bringing relief to the millions of impoverished proud citizens of our country.

As for your advice for me to come back, I arrived just over 2 months ago to pursue my education. I will definitely be coming back after completing my graduate studies.

PS: My volunteer contributions and efforts are for me to know only.

Appreciate your generosity!
Hope you help Pakistan in future also.

Zaid Hamid The First Khalifa of Hamidi Empire/Dynasty :rofl:

or may be Zaid is "John the Baptist" preparing the ground for actual Khalifah to come...
which obviously would be me...

& this member "MilesTogo" is like "Rothchilds" funding,,, i mean thanking both sides...

Last edited:
Dr. Israr (Tanzeem e Islami) view about Zaid Hamid

45e8b05fde3735ee4d555581c6324c72.jpg

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

someone plz translate...

They agree and disagree with him on certain subject. However with regards to his association with Yousaf Kazab, they say that since he himself deny it therefore they accept his intentions in this regard and do not consider him a dispel of Yousaf Kazab

hmmm very interesting article but the source is tinypic.com :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Can somebody send me the real link rather than uploading on image server?

and its a very interesting article i think we can have a peaceful discussion about this matter if other fellows are interested :P (unlike other Mr Hamid's threads)

This Z. Hamid guy seems to be very popular in pakistan.

Yes... BUT This opinion of Dr. Israr seems out dated since now he has admitted KNOWING and WORKING with Yousuf Ali. Dr. Israr has not given his nod that Yousuf Ali was innocent and had never done any blasphemy. Therefore Dr. Israr only said "If Zaid Hamid says he doesn't know Yousuf, then I'm just accepting that as the truth".

Yes... BUT This opinion of Dr. Israr seems out dated since now he has admitted KNOWING and WORKING with Yousuf Ali. Dr. Israr has not given his nod that Yousuf Ali was innocent and had never done any blasphemy. Therefore Dr. Israr only said "If Zaid Hamid says he doesn't know Yousuf, then I'm just accepting that as the truth".

So whats your issue now?

Are you part of those who want to misuse the blasphemy law ????

Lets say if Yousaf was your or mine class fellow so should you or me be punished for that ??

Asim accept it that you are also just saying something which few elements are trying to misuse for their own tehkadari.

There is clear statement of Sattar Khan Niazi who was a true Ashiq-e-Rasool (PBUH).

I dont wish to drag on this issue. Other than saying that Blasphemy law in this country has been misued for settling personal scores and grabing business, property of people

Reactions: asq
So whats your issue now?

Are you part of those who want to misuse the blasphemy law ????

Lets say if Yousaf was your or mine class fellow so should you or me be punished for that ??

Asim accept it that you are also just saying something which few elements are trying to misuse for their own tehkadari.

There is clear statement of Sattar Khan Niazi who was a true Ashiq-e-Rasool (PBUH).

I dont wish to drag on this issue. Other than saying that Blasphemy law in this country has been misued for settling personal scores and grabing business, property of people
Did I say anything how the blasphemy law should be used? If anything I've said it time and again blasphemy law should be abolished. Everyone has full rights to say anything even commit blasphemy. It's not nice but its a human right.

I merely gave a correction of the slightly overlooked nuance in the translation given above by another member.

These comments of Dr. Israr may have been prior to the leaked footage. As far as my personal opinion is, I think Yousuf Ali DID commit blasphemy with those words. Although I think we Muslims should have just called him a nutcase and moved on.

On another personal note, I'm disturbed that you'd compromise on your beliefs just because now Zaid Hamid says its okay to like Yousuf Ali. A few weeks back when the allegations first arose, Zaid Hamid fans were defending that the voice recording of Zaid Zaman is a fake, now it turns out its real and the fan club just clutching at straws now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom