What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
what else can Pakistan offer saudi arab except for visits to nuclear facilities lol i am doubting if God forbid an unknown enemy threatens Saudi Arab Pakistan would back off we're certainly in no position and will never be in position to provide any credible deterrence to Saudi Arab against that unknown enemy unless we're getting something from them in exchange..Saudis helped us great what else when time comes you'll see the opposite way..by the way the only thing we specialize in is ask for free oil, beg to reduce our debts or reschedule and loan from imf/world bank//islamic bank...as long as ppp/nawaz/anp/mqm/mma hangs around Pakistan would go 5 years back for every single year these govt rules..1 year for us is going back 5 year in all aspects..

I am neutral with Zaid Hamid. He says some very convincing stuff most of the time but then comes along with complete bullshit which pretty much ruins it.

Screw the Taliban.
Screw your sexist 'morals.'
Screw your paranoia over lighting some god damned candles.
Of course the way Islam is practiced is going to change, nothing can stop that. Of course cultures will mix and collide and OF COURSE women are going to have as much choice to DO and WEAR anything they want.
This is 2010 not 600 AD.

Grow the hell up.

there are still millions of muslims women who likes to follows 600AD sharia...start off from your own home brotha when the change comes don't freak out say its 2010!
next hope you don't say its 2010 who care who came 1400 year ago to preach about the great Islam!?

We don't have to read or research about Zaid Hamid..
There was a discussion on some other thread which Asim closed...
People are fighting with each other and what not.

To get to the result we just need to see one thing.

Evidence presented to the court were credible?
People who accuse him know all the story?
Or it is self opinion halaluha...

OR

People who support Zaid have enough facts?
They were following the counrt rulings?

Zaid Hamid should go to the existing judicial system and clear the allegations, it will certainly boost his repo if he thinks he is innocent.

In my opinion the game is not that simple. Media always black mail...Example starts from my family...We have been black mailed by media for no reason so we had to give a house to some senior media spokesperson which is against the constitution of Pakistan...

Some media channel threatened us to publish news against us which had no base..and you know people would blindly trust them without looking at the other part of the story.

I did not add anything. For if I did, I would be punished in this life and hereafter.
All the things I stated above are facts.

Considering this, there is no guarantee that media was neutral at that time..

Zaid Hamid also accused someone in my family as an Indian agent but still I am neutral as I don't know. There are few individuals who do not defend the allegations against their families as they don't know the facts and I am one of them.

I do not support or accuse Yusuf Ali, Zaid Hamid or someone in my family who has been accused by Zaid Hamid because I don't have facts to back my opinion.

but my heart says that Zaid Hamid had a misunderstanding....

that "Someone" is a top bureaucrat...
I can't specify more...

Last edited:
there are still millions of muslims women who likes to follows 600AD sharia...start off from your own home brotha when the change comes don't freak out say its 2010!
next hope you don't say its 2010 who care who came 1400 year ago to preach about the great Islam!?

Did I say there was anything wrong with that? That is great news as long as those women are not being forced to follow '600 AD Sharia.'

But pressuring people and forcing them against their will is just NOT the way to go.

Thanks.:smokin:

do you even know 600AD sharia? i guess not you blank as a blank media spinning around first go do some research about Islamic sharia started by the last prophet and than come back tell me what obsolete do you find in it...
i don't see any pressure and forcing in Pakistan if your pointing at taliban they are minors and outcasts..don't tell me your follower of Californian laws you know what i mean..sharia is de factor law for Islam/Muslims/Islamic nations/Universal we failed to implement it is was ordered by Allah..you don't like it don't follow it..now don't drag this sharia issue with me google is filled with complete transcripts of complete Islamic sharia and jurisprudence intact and can be applied even after 1000 years from now...all you need to do is study and research..

what is the use of some practice that does not allow you to light a candle? what would you do if there is no power in your area?? would you not light a candle because its against the religion??

why is there roman music?? music cuts through all boundaries and religions.. if its soothing to the human mind, its good enough.

why that symbol I do not know but the guy simply acted on his human instincts.

Pardon him because allah/god/whoever the goddamn amighty is, sent him as a Human.. not as a muslim/christian/pagan/hindu or whatever..

Please take a break and come out your shell. go vist a country or area which is completely untouched by any of these teachings.. you will see that even they are living happily. people without islam/lighting candles/listening to roman music are also living their lives to the fullest extent which is proof enough to show that certain practices of a religion or the religion itself need not be followed to live happily and in peace. you just need to know human values of not hurting others, helping oneself and others, brotherhood and etc etc.

and you do not need any religion to tell you this. If you look at animals in the wild (which are hopefully not divided into muslims.christains/zionists/hindus) they can prove that living in mutual harmony does not need religion.

God is not a creation of man - but religion is. and "religion is flawed because man is flawed!" (line in quotes taken from movie angels and demons)

Threads like this destroy the image of Islam.

What are we actually talking about here???? Candles???? Roman Music? ??

Pathetic :angry:

do you even know 600AD sharia? i guess not you blank as a blank media spinning around first go do some research about Islamic sharia started by the last prophet and than come back tell me what obsolete do you find in it...
i don't see any pressure and forcing in Pakistan if your pointing at taliban they are minors and outcasts..don't tell me your follower of Californian laws you know what i mean..sharia is de factor law for Islam/Muslims/Islamic nations/Universal we failed to implement it is was ordered by Allah..you don't like it don't follow it..now don't drag this sharia issue with me google is filled with complete transcripts of complete Islamic sharia and jurisprudence intact and can be applied even after 1000 years from now...all you need to do is study and research..

First of all, there is no such thing as 600 AD Sharia, thats why I had to put the quotations on it. The first complete form of Sharia was made around 200 years after the Holy Prophets [pbuh] death.

Second, you think that beheadings, amputations, whippings, etc, are proper civilized punishments that would be given in todays society? I think not.

Third, if you think I am against women dressing in burka's and abaya's. I am not. I am only against them when they are forced upon women.

"you don't like it don't follow it"
Your telling me to do some research on Sharia, yet you do not see that that is NOT how it works? If you do not like Sharia in a country... let's say... Iran. You cannot do crud about it. Not everyone can simply leave the country.

"and can be applied even after 1000 years from now...all you need to do is study and research.."

Yes, keep researching something that will never end. Governments shouldn't be wasting their time researching and debating about what is Islamic and what is not. That duty belongs to the person himself. And a governmental system that has a history of repeatedly failing through several countries throughout the world apparently has the power to fail 1000 years from now.

In Sharia, marrying a child is allowed at any age. Yes, any age.

In Sharia, beating your wife is allowed according to a Hadith that says it is acceptable as long as the stick is no bigger than your thumb.

Seriously man... :tdown:

FreekiN..you started 600AD did you not? you pointed at Islam as the root cause if you want to point out at point at taliban and barbarians not Isam..your lecture is futile..limited knowledge Sharia was compiled properly after 200 yrs..Again don't argue with me what Allah has ordained you can't neglect and trans pass it..even if you don't like it you have two choice stay within parameter of Islam or Leave it pick one no arguments...your making Islam sound like an old hog refrain from it..so much for enlightened moderation in your head..check your home first might bring havoc for you someday if you look towards the western modern lifestyle..

All that you wrote you wasted your time in the end go back research don't take Islam backward this is core cause of down fall of Islam by people like you..anyways i suggested follow what you like we're still bonded Muslims arguments will continue...

Ignorance comes in many forms. On our channels, often hosting 'religious' programmes, we have hosts who promote hatred against non-Muslims, others who frequently speak on channels glorify the Taliban, advocate the Pakistan military engage in a global battle to defeat anti-Muslim forces led by India and Zionists and promotes violence in various ways. In some cases the purpose seems to be to specifically direct messages the way of the urban youth – with some popular 'hosts' combining the ideas listed above with appreciation for 'modern' lifestyles. Judging by the messages posted on websites, and the views of many younger people, it appears a large number are taken in. Some seem to believe the impossible dreams of glory and greatness through military conquest put out to them, failing to recognise that reducing India to a dot on the map is not something that can, in the real world, happen. It is quite conceivable that the establishment has a role in the promotion of some of the personalities supporting these views and the campaigns that aim to convert them into heroes. It is worth noting that a specific effort seems to be made to target the youth, especially those who may in the future influence opinion.

Kamila Hayat in The News

Ignorance comes in many forms. On our channels, often hosting 'religious' programmes, we have hosts who promote hatred against non-Muslims, others who frequently speak on channels glorify the Taliban, advocate the Pakistan military engage in a global battle to defeat anti-Muslim forces led by India and Zionists and promotes violence in various ways. In some cases the purpose seems to be to specifically direct messages the way of the urban youth – with some popular 'hosts' combining the ideas listed above with appreciation for 'modern' lifestyles. Judging by the messages posted on websites, and the views of many younger people, it appears a large number are taken in. Some seem to believe the impossible dreams of glory and greatness through military conquest put out to them, failing to recognise that reducing India to a dot on the map is not something that can, in the real world, happen. It is quite conceivable that the establishment has a role in the promotion of some of the personalities supporting these views and the campaigns that aim to convert them into heroes. It is worth noting that a specific effort seems to be made to target the youth, especially those who may in the future influence opinion.

Kamila Hayat in The News

Hey man I really like your posts...
Why don't you come to Pakistan and help us and be a part of the solution rather than criticizing..
I mean anyone can criticize...so why not try to be a part of the solution...

What do you think?
and your posts are really impressive...
so you are capable..

Why talking about Talibans when we are not "physically" affected like our civilians or soldiers who are dyeing everyday...
One more body either yours or mine will help the mission OR
One more person educating people either me or your will help the mission...

and don't worry nothing is impossible...
If you think that our youth is going where it shouldn't be than you should start programs or something to educate youth...
I mean it is more practical...

Just a suggestion...

and for me..I am doing practical things and you will hear my name soon in the media..
I am starting infrastructure projects in Pakistan to help poor people without charging anything....

So, you should also step up and organize events which is more practical as not even a fraction of Pakistanis know about this forum if we consider 140+ million Pakistanis...

Forums are just like non practical way to overcome your frustration or love for your country. I joined this forum because I learned many things from people like QSAARK, Mastan Khan, Asim, Agnostic Muslim and so on...which will help me to implement new skills in the real life...

Last edited:
@mjnauhad
sir u misunderstood me......i jz wanted to know abt wht the video really means ? And for those saying this is 2010 and not 600 A.D ,well my friends ISLAMIC teachings will nd remain be unchanged till Qayammah,so wht if its 2010, do we forget our teachings ??? And sir u said that iam a taliban supporter.....with all due respect who r u to judge me.....everyone noes out there that they r terriosts nd linking me u r saying that even im a terriorsts !

Kindly review wht u jz said !!!

@all
even iam against the forcing upon women to wear burqa or forcing anything is not justified......forcing anyone will not compell him/her to follow the real teachings of Islam.....and everyone discussin the shariah so guyzz plz we r not aware of its full teachings so whtever we comment,it maybe right nd it might be wrong as well.....these r very sensitive issues !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom