What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look ppl im very neutral abt Sir Zaid Hamid nd watchin him very closely since for a while bt i came across this vid nd this vid is a serious concern for me being a muslim !
So guyzz plz explain nd stay away frm flamming nd trolling !

YouTube - Facebook - Taha Kamal.flv
YOU ARE SPAMMING IN EVERY THREAD. YOU POSTED THE VIDEO WE'LL WATCH IT. NOW STOP SPAMMING

You need to be 25 post old

@all
I hav posted this vid in all the threads covering Zaid Hamid so i request u all to discuss in that forum or can sumone make a new thread as i dun hav the permission to do so as i need to be 25 posts old !

yaar leave him i never see his one compleate episode ever

Welcome!! Zaid Hamid for President of Pakistan!! Not!

:usflag: :pakistan:

Reactions: asq
Welcome!! Zaid Hamid for President of Pakistan!! Not!

:usflag: :pakistan:

man you wanna war tommorow morning???????:lol:

his first order will be ghazwa e hind :rofl: secend we never return any loan third no more diplomatic relation between US and pak :P

@all
I hav posted this vid in all the threads covering Zaid Hamid so i request u all to discuss in that forum or can sumone make a new thread as i dun hav the permission to do so as i need to be 25 posts old !
This is your questions...

1. Why is he holding a candle.
2. Why is there music in his show.
3. Why is this roman like music.
4. A women designer whos dress you think is not islamic is supporting this idea.
5 Anti taliban thinking is BAD.

there is more video....Dont want to watch it with this taliban edition.

I am not fan of zaid Hamid. but what you are SPAMMING and fooling around with this video which is just nothing but BS.

Now holding candle is not allowed
why music.....roman music

i mean wtf......cant you find anything better.....try to make yourself a good man......If taliban become good enough i'll start following them. otherwise if you give me Zaid Hamid and taliban i'll choose zaid hamid.....because i dont want my throat to be killed and hung upside down with a pole ........

I see you nothing more than a stupid taliban supporter.

defending our faith is not going to war, he will not be the first one to do it.

Mr. Imran u know all the wars, who started them, not we.

in banglsdesh India was training MUkti Buhini. In kashmir Inda is agresor, In Iraq, In Aghanistan. u know the story.

man you wanna war tommorow morning???????:lol:

his first order will be ghazwa e hind :rofl: secend we never return any loan third no more diplomatic relation between US and pak :P
There are many here who are not fan of Zaid Hamid including me....But this video is nothing but BS.....why is he holding candle....why is there music....then its like roman music.....Is the poster is somekind of taliban....

absolutely smashing than those idiots at fox news..
hey i read your highness comments on forum too lol does it mean ur in the league of zaid hamid too lol get over with get lives..

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do these folks come who call him names come from, perhaps they donot see what is being done to muslims.

Where do these folks come who call him names come from, perhaps they donot see what is being done to muslims.

problim is muslims don't see whats happen with us.just for simple qes who many muslim countryes even pass resolation in there parlement against TTP or any blast in pakistan who many muslim leader cry and rush to apkistan after all our 30 thusends pakistani killed in recent years??????/ and now please remember and answer who many muslims blame us for there home terarr and blast these days answer is many.mind it there is no mother father brother nation but only benifit.last month manmohan sign 16 agreement is riyadh . our big B RIYADH. REMEMBER?????????:) MUSLIM UMMAH MY A$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom