ملااور بہشت

ميں بھي حاضر تھا وہاں ، ضبط سخن کر نہ سکا
حق سے جب حضرت ملا کو ملا حکم بہشت
عرض کي ميں نے ، الہي! مري تقصير معاف
خوش نہ آئيں گے اسے حور و شراب و لب کشت
نہيں فردوس مقام جدل و قال و اقول
بحث و تکرار اس اللہ کے بندے کي سرشت
ہے بد آموزي اقوام و ملل کام اس کا
اور جنت ميں نہ مسجد ، نہ کليسا ، نہ کنشت!

In Zarb e Kaleem, Iqbal says :-

Translation:-

MULLAH OF THE MOSQUE

I do not wonder if
To God you find approach
You know not rank of man
For which you need reproach.

Your worship is devoid
Of grandeur, charm and grace
Your Call To Prayer at morn
Leaves cold and does not brace

Last edited:
We want peace too... the difference is that in ur kind of "peace",,, there'll be "pieces" of innocent bodies hanging on electricity poles every now & then... while in our kind of peace, only bad guys will be turned into "pieces" & innocent will sleep well... Our kind of long-lasting peace comes ONLY after wars.... search islamic history...

Just reminded me of an anti america poster saying

War for peace is like ******* for virginity.

Jana as usual you have to compare democracy with feudal politics where power comes through blood lineage. Do not compare apples to oranges.

Zaid Hamid has wooed you to believe him, as have thousands of other gullibe people. His potion of religious enthusiasm mixed with jingoistic nationalism is nothing new. Everybody has used it time and again.

@ Sparklinkgway

thanks mate

You and me have two things in common. Both of us are fan of Allama Iqbal and Karl Marx :D

Ahhh let me tell you i will support 100 Taliban over One Indian when it comes to choose between India and Taliban.

I will support 100 ZH over one Indian when it comes to choose between India and otherwise.

You guys can never be sincere to Pakistan.

Those who moving their tails to you might be having some interests but for me Pakistan comes First :pakistan:

No point in discussing your rant regarding India and our Prime Minister. You are too opinionated. And good for you if you support Zaid Hamid. Btw Zaid Saab has a message for you
"Kasab is Amar singh"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
i have heard(not read anywhere) that Mustafa Kamal the leader of modern turkish state rounded up all the mullahs and killed them because they were causing headache for him, is it true?

Yes, I also heard to effect that he apparently put them all on a ship and let it sail into the sun set.

It is from Baal e Jibreel

ملااور بہشت

ميں بھي حاضر تھا وہاں ، ضبط سخن کر نہ سکا
حق سے جب حضرت ملا کو ملا حکم بہشت
عرض کي ميں نے ، الہي! مري تقصير معاف
خوش نہ آئيں گے اسے حور و شراب و لب کشت
نہيں فردوس مقام جدل و قال و اقول
بحث و تکرار اس اللہ کے بندے کي سرشت
ہے بد آموزي اقوام و ملل کام اس کا
اور جنت ميں نہ مسجد ، نہ کليسا ، نہ کنشت!

In Zarb e Kaleem, Iqbal says :-

Translation:-

MULLAH OF THE MOSQUE

I do not wonder if
To God you find approach
You know not rank of man
For which you need reproach.

Your worship is devoid
Of grandeur, charm and grace
Your Call To Prayer at morn
Leaves cold and does not brace
Na Mun Tanha Dheri Mekhana Mustam,
Chuney Do Shibliou Aqdar Shudmast
Aur Barohey Pak Shamus Din Tabregh
Key Mullah Aey Bar Sare Bazar Shudmast.

Na Mun Tanha Dheri Mekhana Mustam,
Chuney Do Shibliou Aqdar Shudmast
Aur Barohey Pak Shamus Din Tabregh
Key Mullah Aey Bar Sare Bazar Shudmast.

Where is that from? I'm guessing some of Iqbal's Farsi works?
I'm unfamiliar with most of the farsi works.

Ahhh let me tell you i will support 100 Taliban over One Indian when it comes to choose between India and Taliban.

I will support 100 ZH over one Indian when it comes to choose between India and otherwise.

You guys can never be sincere to Pakistan.

Those who moving their tails to you might be having some interests but for me Pakistan comes First :pakistan:

Well jana its very disappointing that you would trust the Taliban more than Indians. There is a little one can go to change a perspective, only opinions can be altered. We shall all see how the future unfolds itself in front of us. The future is not decided by who we call our enemies but who we call our friends.
Cheers

I think she is trying to emphasize the honesty and simplicity of Taliban.

Well jana its very disappointing that you would trust the Taliban more than Indians. There is a little one can go to change a perspective, only opinions can be altered. We shall all see how the future unfolds itself in front of us. The future is not decided by who we call our enemies but who we call our friends.
Cheers

this paracha guy has gone insane, and is writing these articles just to get some attention. he is seeking attention esp from indian audiences, thats all, and to match up with the popularity which ZH has by countering him.

this paracha guy has gone insane, and is writing these articles just to get some attention. he is seeking attention esp from indian audiences, thats all, and to match up with the popularity which ZH has by countering him.

The paracha guy was famous before. Just because you disagree with him, doesn't mean he's CIA/RAW/MOSSAD. Stop the crap and accept the plurality of opinion. ZH has the right to say what he wants, which I abhor listening to, but he has the right to drivel that as well. NFP has the right to criticize every person alive because he's a sad soul.

The paracha guy was famous before. Just because you disagree with him, doesn't mean he's CIA/RAW/MOSSAD. Stop the crap and accept the plurality of opinion. ZH has the right to say what he wants, which I abhor listening to, but he has the right to drivel that as well. NFP has the right to criticize every person alive because he's a sad soul.

Nadeem Parcha is quite interesting to listen to, thats a person that can lead Pakistan to a better future unlike Mr.Hamid who can only think of the next best conspiracy theory, then back that up with manipulated verses of the Quran. Zaid Hamid's only quality is the ability to speak with lot of strength something that is seen often in misguided such as Jim Jones who are able to lead masses by speaking powerfully. If anyone wants to hear Jim Jones speak please listen to this link, its beyond creepy. It shows what people can do by speaking in just the way Mr.Hamid talks.
Jim Jones was the American founder of the People’s Temple group. The group became infamous after the November 18 1978 mass suicide/murder in Guyana where the group had moved after rising tensions in the USA. Nine-hundred-and-nine people drank cyanide after Jim Jones ordered his men to kill visiting Congressman Leo Ryan and numerous members of his entourage. In this horrifying recording you hear the last 30-45 minutes of Jones directing his followers to poison their children and then themselves. At one point one of the female voices on the tape is heard to say “It’s okay – they aren’t crying because of pain – it is just because of the bitter taste). Some of the bodies found had died of forced cyanide injection or gunshots. Jones was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head. Discretion is advised in listening to this recording. If the recording piques your interest, I would recommend buying the excellent recent documentary on the tragedy called Jonestown – The Life & Death of Peoples Temple . The DVD was just released in April, 2007.

http://extra.listverse.com/amazon/music/jones.mp3

I would highly recommend it everyone to listen to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom