What's new

YouTube blocked in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that, but insults are a part of life. If I stopped to document every time someone insulted me, I would never accomplish anything in life. When you let someones insults bother you, you are doing exactly what they want. They win. This troll is winning because people are letting him get them in a rage. It is time to be the better person and not let this guy troll. You don't see any Jewish people rioting over the fact that he not only misrepresented this film as being a Jewish sponsored film, but also claimed to be Jewish himself. Why is this? We let the video speak for itself, if someone takes a poorly dubbed, acted, and produced video as a serious threat, what is going to happen when a real challenge happens?

Take a look at this link, this movie is ten times worse than the stupid clip that was played. It is regularly played on television, yet you don't see Jewish people rioting.

Iranian film depicts Jews as money-hungry Arab-killers | The Times of Israel

This movie portrays Jewish people as being money hungry, violent, child killers. Has anyone seen me post a thread about it? No, because I don't let the misguided hate of some individuals affect my personal life. If they want to spend their time being hateful and prejudiced, that is their prerogative.

making a video against Muslim/Jews is one thing and involving the prophet of God is another. Imagine a video about Prophet Moses is made and published on the front page of Youtube. The video is so such that it shows exactly the opposite of Prophet Moses... for example showing him cruel, rapist or something like that. May God forgive me for writing such things about a great Prophet.

No Muslim would ever dare to create such videos against Moses (PBUH) but imagine if such video was made and published on the Youtube. You won't even peacefully protest against it?

In India , the original link along with uploaded links are banned.

Even if u want to view.. you cant in Youtube...

Dont u guys have some arrangement for that or shall i arrange some mallu from IT in bangalore to do that tweak???

The purpose is to damage YouTube financially if they are not willing to honor the request by the Government(s). So it is best to damage them at full strength

The purpose is to damage YouTube financially if they are not willing to honor the request by the Government(s). So it is best to damage them at full strength

Zaki the video was in the front due to number of hits it got due to the media spotlight

Dont u guys have some arrangement for that or shall i arrange some mallu from IT in bangalore to do that tweak???
India has agreement with google and youtube while pakistan's situation is different.

Zaki the video was in the front due to number of hits it got due to the media spotlight
The reasons/excuses are secondary. It shouldn't be there under any circumstances... if they cannot honor request of the Government, then face the penalty.

Who cares how India deals with its problems???? We have our ways of dealing with our issues.... Why should we follow your foot steps???? A stick was needed here and rightly so it was provided!

BLOCKING YOUTUBE BY A SINGLE COUNTRY IS USELESS.....

IT WILL NOT BE A SETBACK FOR THE YOUTUBE.
IT'S EXISTENCE MAY BE IN DANGER IF AMERICA BLOCKS IT AS THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO AMERICAN GOVT....:undecided:

The reasons/excuses are secondary. It shouldn't be there under any circumstances... if they cannot honor request of the Government, then face the penalty.

So let me get this straight if YT remove this video then Pak Govt will revoke it's ban? & the other 1000+ videos mocking Islam will be permitted? makes total sense to me

Who cares how India deals with its problems???? We have our ways of dealing with our issues.... Why should we follow your foot steps???? A stick was needed here and rightly so it was provided!

Wasnt asking for the "care" but that was a reply for a query ... if u had failed to notice.

Also its very much the debated topic and hence similar moves in the region is indeed well within the diameter of discussion.

And I never intended to ask any footstep following..

You seems to bring points out of thin air over nothing. Unbelievable.

So let me get this straight if YT remove this video then Pak Govt will revoke it's ban? & the other 1000+ videos mocking Islam will be permitted? makes total sense to me

It depends upon the nature of videos. Other videos were hardly showing anybody as the Prophet of Islam and the kind of silly act this dude was doing in the video... I don't remember such videos been created in past

It depends upon the nature of videos. Other videos were hardly showing anybody as the Prophet of Islam and the kind of silly act this dude was doing in the video... I don't remember such videos been created in past

I have seen far worse on YT compared to this low budget flick so even with this movie being banned, insulting religion's including Islam will be very much alive and kicking on YT.

Wasnt asking for the "care" but that was a reply for a query ... if u had failed to notice.

Also its very much the debated topic and hence similar moves in the region is indeed well within the diameter of discussion.

And I never intended to ask any footstep following..

You seems to bring points out of thin air over nothing. Unbelievable.

Pretty much believable !!

Pretty much believable !!

The message which is intended on such a post is "not that I am going to send a guy , but Pakistan should find the solution to block the individual videos like libya, egypt and several countries did". ( its a suggestion now dovt come up with why should we do so, why should we follow and all.... as i said its a suggestion)

Im sorry that you couldnt understand the true meaning and taken it literally. Unbelievable again...:lazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom