Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
For the gay people, their national anthems:

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be because I don't have a set religion, but I support gay marriage (but for now only in the USA. I'm not keen on forcing my views on other people). Hell, let them be miserable like the rest of the hetero world.

well gay relationship is okay

but dont understand the need of marriage..

what's wrong with gay marriage? i think that its very necessary. Many Chinese people got brainwashed by Manchus and think that homosexuality is wrong, but in fact, it was an accepted and indeed integral part of our culture. Not my business if other men want to voluntarily drop out of the competition.

Totally supportive.

BTW, WTF does the poll have to do with the thread? There's majority support for same-sex marriage in basically every Western European nation, that doesn't mean that >50% of their population is gay.....

Can't make a judgement if it's wrong or right, everyone is master of their own lives and destinies.

But if I think about it makes me puke - can't comprehend the reasoning behind it - / why is that / - am I also a homophobe? :(

I hope I am not!

enjoy your taste (rather wild taste!) but why do you need to get into legal relatioship for that!! Its horrible and pathetic to learn that countries are legalization the same-sex marriage..things that we should be ashamed of are being touted as human rights of individuals...God save this planet!!

Back
Top Bottom