What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
What is the gay and lesbian community saying when they ask for their rights? I think there is nothing gay or straight rights. we all have human rights. Are gays asking church/Hindu pundit to preform gay marriage ceremonies or to even recognize such unions. I mean are they asking straight peoples to embrace their lifestyle and to consider homosexuality as norm and acceptable practice in society? I think peoples cannot respect/accept something which their religious or culture belief consider as wrong or immoral
No apart from having same rights, they want their union to be accepted by society.
Religion can take its own time to figure it out, it will be wrong for govt to force any mosque to allow gay marriage.
Foe example in UK, they already have civil union, just rename it to marriage, that should suffice.

Straight as an arrow here. I like woman of all kinds, white, black, yellow, brown. Might even consider a pakistani.

It all depends on whose laws you follow. If you follow the laws of your creator, then it is a sin, and therefore against the law, and consequently punishable. If you dont want to follow His laws, do whatever you want. At the end of the day, it boils down to what you believe in. My objection to gays and lesbians is on the basis that my Creator has called these practices abhorrent and told his followers to keep away from them.
People who call this a right need to understand that there are rules and regulations within every society. Just bcause you are mighty does not give you the right to persecute the weak.Similarly, being a male does not give you the right to incarcerate and rape any owman that you see. However this happens every day of the weak in this world. It is another infringement of the laws of the Creator. So everyone here complies or at least agrees with the right of the weak to live in the society without fearing the mighty. How come you then dont want to follow the rest of the lawsthat the Creator has given you?
Araz

Back
Top Bottom