What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
Homosexuality is a sin in all TRUE religions. Hence the Quran, Bible and Torah FORBID homosexual acts.

Homosexuals defeat the purpose of humanity which is to reproduce and survive.

Homosexuality is a sin in all TRUE religions. Hence the Quran, Bible and Torah FORBID homosexual acts.

Homosexuals defeat the purpose of humanity which is to reproduce and survive.
Along those lines I could argue that it is a natural outcome or the nature's way to control the increasing, overburdening population worldwide...

Along those lines I could argue that it is a natural outcome or the nature's way to control the increasing, overburdening population worldwide...

and it would be the most idiotic rebuttal one could come up with.

Homosexuality is due to people having too much free time in their lives and they could care less about reproducing... Put gays in a locked box with a girl for a month I bet you the girl will be pregnant... All this being gay stuff is due to some brat thinking he can act cool by shunning the world

Answering the call of nature- Indians should turn gay immediately- They are spreading in the earth like epidemics-
Hmmm, good one mate, try trolling harder...

Homosexuality is due to people having too much free time in their lives and they could care less about reproducing... Put gays in a locked box with a girl for a month I bet you the girl will be pregnant... All this being gay stuff is due to some brat thinking he can act cool by shunning the world
I pray for you that you son/daughter are nor possessed by these feelings, they will never be happy their whole life..

In a locked box for a whole damn month? Put a gay in a locked box with another gay for a month I bet one of the two gays will be pregnant.:partay:

it can cause due to their body defect and i think in todays world person can do what ever they want but yes its un natural and should not be practised

it can cause due to their body defect and i think in todays world person can do what ever they want but yes its un natural and should not be practised
and how did you come to the conclusion that it is unnatural? Did mother nature come and whisper in your ears?

There is nothing called gay marriage. Marriage is a religious/cultural institution which is union of two opposite gender :)

Two gays partner can live with each others as its their choice right or wrong but it should not be called marriage. Marriage is between a man and woman not betwen two men or two women..

In a locked box for a whole damn month? Put a gay in a locked box with another gay for a month I bet one of the two gays will be pregnant.:partay:

Its wrong to explain it like this..its like saying put two straight guys on single bed and let them sleep together for months then they will have chance to become gays :D

There is nothing called gay marriage. Marriage is a religious/cultural institution which is union of two opposite gender :)

Two gays partner can live with each others as its their choice right or wrong but it should not be called marriage. Marriage is between a man and woman not betwen two men or two women..

Its wrong to explain it like this..its like saying put two straight guys on single bed for months and then they will have chance to become gays :D

Apart from the legal meaning the consequences also matter, they should be afforded all the benefits of a matrimony even if not called a marriage..

Apart from the legal meaning the consequences also matter, they should be afforded all the benefits of a matrimony even if not called a marriage..

What is the gay and lesbian community saying when they ask for their rights? I think there is nothing gay or straight rights. we all have human rights. Are gays asking church/Hindu pundit to preform gay marriage ceremonies or to even recognize such unions. I mean are they asking straight peoples to embrace their lifestyle and to consider homosexuality as norm and acceptable practice in society? I think peoples cannot respect/accept something which their religious or culture belief consider as wrong or immoral

What is the gay and lesbian community saying when they ask for their rights? I think there is nothing gay or straight rights. we all have human rights. Are gays asking church/Hindu pundit to preform gay marriage ceremonies or to even recognize such unions. I mean are they asking straight peoples to embrace their lifestyle and to consider homosexuality as norm and acceptable practice in society? I think peoples cannot respect/accept something which their religious or culture belief consider as wrong or immoral
No they are asking the benefits which are entitled to a spouse in a marriage. The concept of spouse is defined clearly and it is a term used in many laws.. that should be afforded to them, let them get married in the temple or church or mosque, I do not care and there are many who would not too...

Back
Top Bottom