What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
Homosexuality is unnatural and an abomination. A work of saitan that's below the level of animals. Only brain dead inhuman
retards below animal level can support such abomination.
.Someone here is a bit insecure :P
also, dont tell me luffy inspired u to become gay, be he's more asexual than gay. definitely not gay. in fact luffy got his life saved by n okama once, in Ace rescue arc

See for your type it is always black and white, either you want something or you do not.. You forget that there is a third option which say "I do not give a damn" the faster you accept the better... :agree:
Don't be so foolhardy. Youth makes one indefatigable. But the truth is that it is an incorrigible fact that a thing can either be right or wrong. This is immutable. Every other way of thinking has been proved to be evanescent
@ICEWOLF- It is for me too

2rc1tgw.jpg

e63mnm.jpg

Don't be so foolhardy. Youth makes one indefatigable. But the truth is that it is an incorrigible fact that a thing can either be right or wrong. This is immutable. Every other way of thinking has been proved to be evanescent
@ICEWOLF- It is for me too
Its not just youth, or maybe it somehow is treated as granted by the old ones.

Nothing is simply wrong or right we are not talking about movies here...

A Gay man throughout his life struggles to come to terms with reality. he never choses to be what he is. same as you never chose to be straight. do you think its easy to behave straight all the time just to hide his orientatation. what sucks is being from a third world country and that too muslims.

i am not the type of person who complains but at times i look at my future and feel what to live for? its not easy for anyone either straight or not to find someone who can love you same way you love them but for gay its 100 times more difficult. firstly because many are afraid to come out of the closet and secondly many themselves consider it a sin.

if you think you ahe enough problem, tentions in your life then try to thin about a gay person. everything is fine till teen years but the moment puberty starts and you start developing crushes, it becomes harder and harder. much harder than you can imagine. Homo people generally wont like to get married but would definitely wish that society give them freedon enough to let them proudly come out of closet. only lucky few(0.1 percent or less) of gay people are out and out of them few are successfully accepted in society and out of them too few are able to find their love rest are just lost in drugs and sorrow.

all the above may sound like a joke to you because you dont have to go through what a gay goes everyday though i also wish that if all the gays had enough courage to come out, this world would have been different. and GAY marriage would be considered as pure as hetero marriage.

Now, who are those 8 peoples who clicked 'yes' without reading the poll question?

A Gay man throughout his life struggles to come to terms with reality. he never choses to be what he is. same as you never chose to be straight. do you think its easy to behave straight all the time just to hide his orientatation. what sucks is being from a third world country and that too muslims.

i am not the type of person who complains but at times i look at my future and feel what to live for? its not easy for anyone either straight or not to find someone who can love you same way you love them but for gay its 100 times more difficult. firstly because many are afraid to come out of the closet and secondly many themselves consider it a sin.

if you think you ahe enough problem, tentions in your life then try to thin about a gay person. everything is fine till teen years but the moment puberty starts and you start developing crushes, it becomes harder and harder. much harder than you can imagine. Homo people generally wont like to get married but would definitely wish that society give them freedon enough to let them proudly come out of closet. only lucky few(0.1 percent or less) of gay people are out and out of them few are successfully accepted in society and out of them too few are able to find their love rest are just lost in drugs and sorrow.

all the above may sound like a joke to you because you dont have to go through what a gay goes everyday though i also wish that if all the gays had enough courage to come out, this world would have been different. and GAY marriage would be considered as pure as hetero marriage.
Everything you have said, the emotions behind are simply foreign to me. However, one thing cannot be denied what you have said it perfectly logical and in no way undermine my religion, the society may be a fool but if they really think they belong to my ideology, they cannot object to it..

As people say it is plain water and milk, I will tell them that milk originally was never powder...

Now, who are those 8 peoples who clicked 'yes' without reading the poll question?
What makes you think they did not read it before voting in the affirmative?

What you have said is surreptitious. It is knowledge, bordering on the esoteric. Yet as voluble as you may be, I would be reprehensible if I did not point out that your claim is superficial as there is no gay gene, no proof of one being born that way.

Everything you have said, the emotions behind are simply foreign to me. However, one thing cannot be denied what you have said it perfectly logical and in no way undermine my religion, the society may be a fool but if they really think they belong to my ideology, they cannot object to it..

As people say it is plain water and milk, I will tell them that milk originally was never powder...

Dont bring religion to it please. It is difficult for gay people to gain acceptance anyway from society, if you pit them against religion, they wont even stand a chance.
Lets talk about humanity and compassion, and rights of minority in an overwhelming hetrosexual society.

I thought the poll is asking for my acceptance on the issue of gay marriage, as the thread title.
I'll go and change the title then!

Okay, one can't edit titles, I thought every forum allowed a member to edit their topic's title

Dont bring religion to it please. It is difficult for gay people to gain acceptance anyway from society, if you pit them against religion, they wont even stand a chance.
Lets talk about humanity and compassion, and rights of minority in an overwhelming hetrosexual society.
Dude I simply brought in religion because the post I responded to mentioned muslims and hence my response.. I am not pitting anyone against my religion, im clearing doubts if someone has that Hinduism does not accept gay marriage but only the society which stands the culprit...

Im all about logic and yes humanity and compassion comes naturally when I myself want to take everything to the court...

Back
Top Bottom