What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
Technically they can be gay... doesnt matter if they are or not, im sure I will have a good time :P
If you want to fall into the abyss of sin, go ahead. Do remember that one day, the raucous bell of death shall ring and rectify the ills by repudiating the profligate

So geniuses who say ''animals can not think'' are now passing judgement on what two consenting adults do in their private life.

The irony of the mob!

congrats 6 gays are in PDF........ may i know their names....:rofl:

So geniuses who say ''animals can not think'' are now passing judgement on what two consenting adults do in their private life.

The irony of the mob!
You did not refute anything. Your argument, while pithy does not avert the charges and is scanty. Brevity, while commendable, must at least sporadically have some information or else it becomes trite and hackneyed

Who cares if gays get married ? What's it to anyone else ? Mind your OWN business. Besides, let them go through divorce and lose half their sh!t like straight guys have been doing for years. One dose of that and they won't think marriage is so hot.

Where is the go* dam* survey? I can't even locate it - LOL

Danger, where is the survey???
Top of this page

Who cares if gays get married ? What's it to anyone else ? Mind your OWN business. Besides, let them go through divorce and lose half their sh!t like straight guys have been doing for years. One dose of that and they won't think marriage is so hot.
Transient lust should not be allow to make rancid the pellucid and tranquil waters of marriage. Only a misanthrope would advocate something like this. Soon, gay activists will go quiescent again

If you want to fall into the abyss of sin, go ahead. Do remember that one day, the raucous bell of death shall ring and rectify the ills by repudiating the profligate
Again, it does not matter because I do not have strong beliefs on anything all the religious crap turns me down and only logic prevails.. in this case logic says I will enjoy myself and that is more than enough :chilli:

Why? you lookin for a date tiger?
and you care because?

You did not refute anything. Your argument, while pithy does not avert the charges and is scanty. Brevity, while commendable, must at least sporadically have some information or else it becomes trite and hackneyed

Its obvious many humans can not think beyond their indoctrination. They should not be allowed to marry and procreate.

Thats my stand on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom