• No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
And I was like
desismileys_6773.gif

See definition #3:
Gay | Define Gay at Dictionary.com

Definition #1 and #2 don't exist. Pretend that it doesn't :D

At the time of writing this post there were 10 affirmatives to the poll, if anyone wants to make fun please make fun of me as I am voting yes, irrespective of what my orientation is.... have fun!

Every 1 in 5 people at PDF is gay. Whichever meaning you take, that's impressive!

At the time of writing this post there were 10 affirmatives to the poll, if anyone wants to make fun please make fun of me as I am voting yes, irrespective of what my orientation is.... have fun!
McGonagalledit.jpg

Hahahah, thats what I expected you know... please carry on... lets see if you can dent my logic..

Every 1 in 5 people at PDF is gay. Whichever meaning you take, that's impressive!

They exist in every society. They try to blend in, try not offend others. Dont assume that you dont have them simply because you dont see them.
--------- Ex-Men - Second Class

I'm not even human.
zab is a gay dolphin........ zab is a gay dolphin....zab is a gay dolphin.... :devil: ...

A Gay man throughout his life struggles to come to terms with reality. he never choses to be what he is. same as you never chose to be straight. do you think its easy to behave straight all the time just to hide his orientatation. what sucks is being from a third world country and that too muslims.

i am not the type of person who complains but at times i look at my future and feel what to live for? its not easy for anyone either straight or not to find someone who can love you same way you love them but for gay its 100 times more difficult. firstly because many are afraid to come out of the closet and secondly many themselves consider it a sin.

if you think you ahe enough problem, tentions in your life then try to thin about a gay person. everything is fine till teen years but the moment puberty starts and you start developing crushes, it becomes harder and harder. much harder than you can imagine. Homo people generally wont like to get married but would definitely wish that society give them freedon enough to let them proudly come out of closet. only lucky few(0.1 percent or less) of gay people are out and out of them few are successfully accepted in society and out of them too few are able to find their love rest are just lost in drugs and sorrow.

all the above may sound like a joke to you because you dont have to go through what a gay goes everyday though i also wish that if all the gays had enough courage to come out, this world would have been different. and GAY marriage would be considered as pure as hetero marriage.

My sympathies... but can u tell me something personal?

Are you only attracted to men n replused by women... i mean in a sexual way? or is it tht you chose to be gay?

Are all gays feminine? i mean the behaviour... the hand movements etc?

Does ur family know abt it?

What does ur religion say abt it? considerin the fact tht Islam guides people on every aspect of their lives...

Because it's supposed to?
desismileys_6771.gif

What an inane comment. How intractable and insolent. Yet, it is also abstruse but lacks the acridness you wanted to inject in it.

What's the matter, couldn't jam another $2 word in there ?:rofl:

@bouncing betty

You mind your business, I wasn't even talking to you kiddo...

You do know you're on an open forum, right IceHole ?:bunny:

mods should close this thread now- but not before disclosing the poll to every one-

Back
Top Bottom