What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

Having said that, if you live in USA nowadays, a degree doesn't matter.. There is so much unemployment. I know lots of people who have degrees and they are unemployed or recent graduates who cant find a job and are stuck with student loans. :(

You are right that its not easy to get a good job without work experience even if you have good grades in your bachelor degree but purpose of degree is much more than just getting big salary and degree give u benefits in future after some struggle in the begining

Well... Don't u read all those articles on Yahoo that according to research a person with a Bachelor Degree makes more money than someone who is a High Schooler.. and the median income increases with advance degrees?

Those with bachelor's degrees, no matter the field, earn vastly more than counterparts with some college ($1.55 million in lifetime earnings) or a high school diploma ($1.30 million lifetime), indicating that no matter the level of attainment or the field of study, simply earning a four-year degree is often integral to financial success later in life.

How Higher Education Affects Lifetime Salary - Yahoo! Finance

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Having said that, if you live in USA nowadays, a degree doesn't matter.. There is so much unemployment. I know lots of people who have degrees and they are unemployed or recent graduates who cant find a job and are stuck with student loans. :(

Your right about that to an extent, best chances for employment for recent graduates remain in the major cities. In Mid-Western states and southern states (maybe Texas is the exception) there's not as much opportunity for professional careers and employment. However, in major cities and states (particularly on east coast) like Mass, NY, MD, DE, VA, DC, FL, there are opportunities for recent graduates, and of course a lot of competition...

Well... Don't u read all those articles on Yahoo that according to research a person with a Bachelor Degree makes more money than someone who is a High Schooler.. and the median income increases with advance degrees?

Those with bachelor's degrees, no matter the field, earn vastly more than counterparts with some college ($1.55 million in lifetime earnings) or a high school diploma ($1.30 million lifetime), indicating that no matter the level of attainment or the field of study, simply earning a four-year degree is often integral to financial success later in life.

How Higher Education Affects Lifetime Salary - Yahoo! Finance

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I genuinely believe if you work your heart and be passionate about anything you can be successful. I did law at uni and dont ever use it. I started at the bottom and have worked my way up. Never used law and now employ over 80 people and doing ok. "MENATH KA PAL". Suggest you never give in whatever you decide,stick to it and it will happen!

wats meaning of this??

He mean to say property has been registered to his name, possession is in delay. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW I am a Boring Lazy and Dump Banker by profession, 29 years of age but my profession has made my mental age of 50+ and i m single.

Wow, most of you guys are really successful and highly qualified. I am 23 and just finished my honours B. Comm a couple of months ago, unemployed at the moment, and single.

Age - 18

Profession - In school/ I also work part time at Old Navy

Marital Status - Hello no

Relationship Status - Currently in one

Age 26, returned twice from Iraq deployment. Waiting to be shipped to Afghanistan in next 3 months. just recently finished 400 hours of A-10 wreaking Havoc.

After being unemployed for more than 2 years i decided to join the Air Force.

34, Married, Head Of Information Technology for Mandviwalla Entertainment Pakistan.

Rishtay main tw hm tmhary baap hotay hain aur naam hy Shehansha aur kaam hy awaaragrdi :cheers: (don't mind)

Name :Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed
DoB : November 6, 1950
profession: jhak marna , chamcha giri krna..
Sheikh%20Rasheed%20Ahmed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom