What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

my friend, it is nothing crime you have done. Just telling you- "I am young and virgin" is not correct to say because mature people here in perspective think you want sex to break your virgin and also girls think you are idiots and dumb. Lol.

That's all.

Ohh if I had any such intention that I would look for those things here! I have no such trace of previous record here.

I thought saying virgin would be simple extra fun,
then they asked me why it is necessary to say it here,
then I replied as a fun that I think I have more chance to attract by saying it,
but that was too just as fun.

Anyway, I have understood your point but I did not intent for that.

i am getting younger day by day...so u might be the next target..i will surely by pass u and become youngest;)

By simple logic I can say, Its the thread starter who is the youngest here...;)

in a stupid thread, i should be the first one to post... :lol:... but here i m now..

em 26,
Computer science professional... working in a private TV channel and a lucky Forex Trader....
oh and i em married single...

matlab sirf nikkah howa hai... Qabza abhi nahi mila...:undecided:

in a stupid thread, i should be the first one to post... :lol:... but here i m now..

em 26,
Computer science professional... working in a private TV channel and a lucky Forex Trader....
oh and i em married single...

matlab sirf nikkah howa hai... Qabza abhi nahi mila...:undecided:

wats meaning of this??

Profession: Tech Lead in MNC / B.Tech. (Com Sc.)
M. Status: Married

Age = In my Teens
Profession = Student (Major = Undecided for now)
M. Status = Single
Location = Minnesota, USA

I wish you all the best in your a academic career :thinktank:

Is a PhD worth it ? Or any degree worth it ?
If money is the measure of success.... some of the richest people in the world (Bill Gates, Steve Jobs) dont have a degree to show... In fact many PhDs are working for them.

Please don't get discouraged by my comments (you will find leg pullers like me throughout your career and I myself would pursue a PhD if an opportunity arises)... Just giving you food for thought.... Cheers

Well... Don't u read all those articles on Yahoo that according to research a person with a Bachelor Degree makes more money than someone who is a High Schooler.. and the median income increases with advance degrees?

Those with bachelor's degrees, no matter the field, earn vastly more than counterparts with some college ($1.55 million in lifetime earnings) or a high school diploma ($1.30 million lifetime), indicating that no matter the level of attainment or the field of study, simply earning a four-year degree is often integral to financial success later in life.

How Higher Education Affects Lifetime Salary - Yahoo! Finance

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Having said that, if you live in USA nowadays, a degree doesn't matter.. There is so much unemployment. I know lots of people who have degrees and they are unemployed or recent graduates who cant find a job and are stuck with student loans. :(

Back
Top Bottom