What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

You can talk about your "experiences" or the lack of it at your personal IM accounts.

Leave this thread/forum alone.

Such threads/posts will not be tolerated.

wats wrong in it??
u took part in it..n told us abt u..

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

elmo plz remain democratic...

wats wrong in it??
u took part in it..n told us abt u..

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

elmo plz remain democratic...

Prism, if you continue bluffing and pretending, Elmo would be very happy to ban you for good. I think, you have sort of disorders pretending problems. Be straight or ban you longer.

Skies, you make silly comments, what's it ???

Prism, if you continue bluffing and pretending, Elmo would be very happy to ban you for good. I think, you have sort of disorders pretending problems. Be straight or ban you longer.

Skies, you make silly comments, what's it ???

man...look at the starting...many members gave off topic info..and i knew that elmo know abt me...
i talked to her few months earlier n told about my self...

this thread is more like a fun..so i went...
i didnt get ur ban part..

Looks like some one is looking for a partner here :lol:

you mean male partner because no girl on defence forums beside one or two who are also not girls but women i guess : lol:

Friend - who knows its a female looking for male partner;)....+ I think we have some girls here too....light please..!!

GoD, looks like I made a crime. What it the problem if I say I am virgin?

my friend, it is nothing crime you have done. Just telling you- "I am young and virgin" is not correct to say because mature people here in perspective think you want sex to break your virgin and also girls think you are idiots and dumb. Lol.

That's all.

my friend, it is nothing crime you have done. Just telling you- "I am young and virgin" is not correct to say because mature people here in perspective think you want sex to break your virgin and also girls think you are idiots and dumb. Lol.

That's all.

I will disagree with it. He said he is virgin don't mean he want to break his virginity after finding someone on this forum. If someone assume this then he need to grow up and need maturity. He was just trying to create some fun. :)

That's all.

Sorry to interrupt and we havent spoken before - but what is this...?:lol:

because mature people here in perspective think you want sex to break your virgin and also girls think you are idiots and dumb

Skies is saying a good thing yaar, at least he is honest. What mature people think is their problem, after all they are 'mature' and can think anything they want...and the dumb logic was dumb too...no offence :)

Back
Top Bottom